The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Dazzling_vika - Scam - Romance Scam - single- Balticladies.com  (Read 13510 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Dazzling_vika - Scam - Romance Scam - single- Balticladies.com
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2015, 01:03:43 AM »
Why does not this man writes that he got drunk and tried to enter lady's room throw the window? And that he still asks her to be with him?

And all this not just words, we have sms and screenshots of his letters where HE asks her to forgive him for his behaviour during the vacation and after.

Why does he asks she forgive him if he thinks she is a scammer?

He asks because he's infatuated its a common scenario with stupid men. You have "Screen shots " what a load of b****** you sound as bad as him probably worse. Go get yourself a life! And stop wasting peoples time and money and trying to make a fake defence  :laugh:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Foru

• Commercial Member
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2015, 08:18:34 AM »
:popcorn:
I love when we get the other side of the story.

me too:)
First of all - I represent the dating agency where the lady registered. And we see a different story from here.
I will try to make the long story short.

The clients had a correpondence on a site. After the first meeting they planned to have a common vacation.
The man started to check if the lady's profile is deleted or now from the sites. He found that the account was not deleted (well, his account was not deleted too) and wrote a message to the site.
So we got a note from the site asking to prove that the lady's accounts are not in use because she was in Turkey. We logged in to every account, made screenshots of inbox and outbox (proving that there were not correspondences) and sent to the site.
That what happened from our side.

All other we know from lady's words and men's messages. We got the first messages from the lady by sms while she was on vacation.
Firstly she wrote that the man tried to enter her room through the balcony and then got drunk. While drunk he created a scandal in front of the reception desk, threw things and so on. Then he disappeared and was found in his room being drunk so much that could not speak, was only drinking and crying.
I want to put your attention on fact that at this moment the lady did not reject the man.
Next day he was sorry but the lady was in shock of course. After the second men's alko-evening she told that she is not willing to endure this.
After this he left the hotel but started to chase her. She found a huge number of messages on email, social site and on her phone.
One day the man was speaking that he loves her, next day he told that she is a scammer.
Other day he told that going to commit suicide because of her. After that she got a message from undefined number writing that the man is in coma because of her. Next day - a message from him again telling that she is a scammer. Then he sent flowers to her asking her to forgive all his actions....This started in september and lasts till now.
The last "loving" message lady got 4 days ago. Even after startinig this topic)
So, how do you think, is all this normal for a mature man? And do you know a woman who will endure such changes of mood of o potential partner? When one day he hates her and call with worst words, and next day asks to forgive because he made a mistake? Add here lies about suicide, coma and messages from his "friends". All this lasts daily during1,5 months.

Speaking about ladies who scam men...Well, this really happens. I persoanlly deleted several ladies from our agency because they started to ask men for money. Accoring to our contract with ladies - this is strictly prohibited.
But in this case the lady is called a scammer just because she rejected to start relations with a man who overdrink and acts inadequately.

Offline Anteros

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2015, 08:24:21 AM »
Great story Foru and not really surprising.  When certain types of men behave badly and cannot get quick satisfaction they often resort to these sort of "adventures".  Clearly the bottom line is that this Henny character is not stable or of good moral character.

Can you please post a link to your agency, I would like to take a look at it.  Thank you.
Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

Offline Foru

• Commercial Member
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2015, 08:24:55 AM »
Why does not this man writes that he got drunk and tried to enter lady's room throw the window? And that he still asks her to be with him?

And all this not just words, we have sms and screenshots of his letters where HE asks her to forgive him for his behaviour during the vacation and after.

Why does he asks she forgive him if he thinks she is a scammer?

He asks because he's infatuated its a common scenario with stupid men. You have "Screen shots " what a load of b****** you sound as bad as him probably worse. Go get yourself a life! And stop wasting peoples time and money and trying to make a fake defence  :laugh:

Steve, this is not my first year of working in this sphere.
We always ask ladies to keep all messages in all unclear situations.
We have contracts with sites. If site finds out that our lady is a scammer - we get a really huge fee and the account is going to be deactivated for ever. If this happens again with the same agency - then site stop working with partner.
So keeping screenshots and sms in unclear cases is the only way to prove that our lady client have not done any scamming actions.

Offline Foru

• Commercial Member
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2015, 08:32:21 AM »
Great story Foru and not really surprising.  When certain types of men behave badly and cannot get quick satisfaction they often resort to these sort of "adventures".  Clearly the bottom line is that this Henny character is not stable or of good moral character.

Can you please post a link to your agency, I would like to take a look at it.  Thank you.

Anteros, the link is already posted above:) But it is just a page for ladys' who can start their registration on-line.
We do not own a dating site. As a local agency, we cooperate with several dating services.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2015, 08:44:35 AM »

You really never fell for that did you? :scared0005:

Offline Anteros

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2015, 08:46:08 AM »

Anteros, the link is already posted above:) But it is just a page for ladys' who can start their registration on-line.
We do not own a dating site. As a local agency, we cooperate with several dating services.

Where is your agency located?  Russia?  Ukraine? Riga, Latvia? Estonia?  Lithuania?  Thanks.

Offline Anteros

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2015, 08:48:04 AM »

You really never fell for that did you? :scared0005:

Fell for what?  I've seen this many times before.  Some guy comes on here whining about a "scammer" and it turns out that the guy is a loser.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2015, 08:51:33 AM »
The guy met her on http://www.single-baltic-lady.com/search_result.php?Sex=male&LookingFor=female&CostOpenLetter=0&DateOfBirth_start=18&DateOfBirth_end=40&CityST=0&City=&TrustLevel=0&LookingAgeFrom_start=0&LookingAgeFrom_end=0&Registered=0&LastOnline=0&LanguageSkills1=0&image2=Search  ??

A scam site full of fake women, you need to be totally brain dean with an intelligence of a baboon to see every women is fake :'(

Incredibaleflame
Jasminora
Royal Tamila
Alisa perfect

:'( :'( :'(

Offline Foru

• Commercial Member
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2015, 08:58:46 AM »

Where is your agency located?  Russia?  Ukraine? Riga, Latvia? Estonia?  Lithuania?  Thanks.

Russia

Offline Foru

• Commercial Member
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2015, 09:05:26 AM »
The guy met her on http://www.single-baltic-lady.com/search_result.php?Sex=male&LookingFor=female&CostOpenLetter=0&DateOfBirth_start=18&DateOfBirth_end=40&CityST=0&City=&TrustLevel=0&LookingAgeFrom_start=0&LookingAgeFrom_end=0&Registered=0&LastOnline=0&LanguageSkills1=0&image2=Search  ??

A scam site full of fake women, you need to be totally brain dean with an intelligence of a baboon to see every women is fake :'(

Incredibaleflame
Jasminora
Royal Tamila
Alisa perfect

:'( :'( :'(

I think this is hard to speak about "scamming site".
There are some scammer agencies that use sites for getting some more money. Agencies or ladies personally - not sites - scam people. They create fake accounts, steal photos and so on.

The site you mentioned is a serious one.
If you have proves that any account is not real - you can contact its support and account will be checked.
Account check means that site admins will ask agency to provide the profile with lady's passport scans and her video where she confirms her data (name, marital status and so on)

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2015, 09:34:30 AM »
:popcorn:
I love when we get the other side of the story.

me too:)
First of all - I represent the dating agency where the lady registered. And we see a different story from here.
I will try to make the long story short.

The clients had a correpondence on a site. After the first meeting they planned to have a common vacation.
The man started to check if the lady's profile is deleted or now from the sites. He found that the account was not deleted (well, his account was not deleted too) and wrote a message to the site.
So we got a note from the site asking to prove that the lady's accounts are not in use because she was in Turkey. We logged in to every account, made screenshots of inbox and outbox (proving that there were not correspondences) and sent to the site.
That what happened from our side.

All other we know from lady's words and men's messages. We got the first messages from the lady by sms while she was on vacation.
Firstly she wrote that the man tried to enter her room through the balcony and then got drunk. While drunk he created a scandal in front of the reception desk, threw things and so on. Then he disappeared and was found in his room being drunk so much that could not speak, was only drinking and crying.
I want to put your attention on fact that at this moment the lady did not reject the man.
Next day he was sorry but the lady was in shock of course. After the second men's alko-evening she told that she is not willing to endure this.
After this he left the hotel but started to chase her. She found a huge number of messages on email, social site and on her phone.
One day the man was speaking that he loves her, next day he told that she is a scammer.
Other day he told that going to commit suicide because of her. After that she got a message from undefined number writing that the man is in coma because of her. Next day - a message from him again telling that she is a scammer. Then he sent flowers to her asking her to forgive all his actions....This started in september and lasts till now.
The last "loving" message lady got 4 days ago. Even after startinig this topic)
So, how do you think, is all this normal for a mature man? And do you know a woman who will endure such changes of mood of o potential partner? When one day he hates her and call with worst words, and next day asks to forgive because he made a mistake? Add here lies about suicide, coma and messages from his "friends". All this lasts daily during1,5 months.

Speaking about ladies who scam men...Well, this really happens. I persoanlly deleted several ladies from our agency because they started to ask men for money. Accoring to our contract with ladies - this is strictly prohibited.
But in this case the lady is called a scammer just because she rejected to start relations with a man who overdrink and acts inadequately.

Very interesting story, Foru. Welcome to the site.  tiphat
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2015, 10:42:09 AM »
One of the more interesting threads lately.

To be fair, I'm kinda tired of the scammer theories and find myself siding with the guys a complete nutter version. For some reason, deluded weirdo's are attracted to this game and they all think they'll have a queue of kova's lining up to date their overweight, personality disorder strewn carcass. Take a bird on holiday and then expect her to do all sorts in return!

BTW - Welcome to the forum Foru, you should hang around and provide more than the usual one sided insight!

Offline Foru

• Commercial Member
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2015, 11:30:04 AM »

Very interesting story, Foru. Welcome to the site.  tiphat

Manny, Rosco, thank you.
Well, I hope that I will be also useful for someone here.

Offline TomT

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2015, 06:51:09 PM »
So, how do you think, is all this normal for a mature man?

Maturity (or immaturity) has nothing to do with it; it's normal for a man who is emotionally unstable. Unfortunately, international dating seems to be a magnet for such people.

Offline Henny

• Spouses Country: Norway
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2015, 01:14:19 AM »
Foru or who you are, Eigther you are the Vika, or you are the friend of the local agency in pskov. Well if you are going to tell the story, let us do it on the true way, and tell all what happend before and after and in vacations. And don't try to make a lie story to make it better for you. Here is the true scam story from day 1. 

First. Yes i was drunk that evening, we come back to that with the true story and not a lie story that you tell i was trying to enter her room for that is not true at all. we come back to what happend soon.

1 meeting was in this summer, the meeting was well and all was ok. Vika did get problem with her computer she need that in her work. I was helping her with new one. that was my choice to help her with that. Never blame her for that. Vika had problem with her back and i did buy her a spa massasge on the hotel I did live on. Also my choice to do so. Never blame her for any of this. we did meet her friends and was out dinning etc and Vika did ask me if i wanned to go with her to Turkey in September and i told her yes. The payment for vacation was never anything we then did talk about, but it did went that way that i did send her money for her part of the vacations. we was talking about maybe to take flight togethere from my country , but we found out that it was best that she did go from russia with her friends and we meet in Turkey. To say the thrue, I did not think it was bad to pay her trip, but it was her and that i have proff of that it was her that got it over to let me pay, But not to blame on this part for that time , ( will explain later ). I was very happy that we was going to meet in Turkey and spend time togethere so i did tell the agency about the trip and  one person there was very happy for me.

Then one day my friend Klaus that also have profile on Natashaclub get a letter from Vika on hes profile there she tell that she not mind he is from Norway and she are very pushy on to meet in realife even in hes country. At this time my friend did not now that it is the same women i write and meet and he write her back and she is replay him again. Then my friend did ask me a lot about what women i going to meet in summer and I tell him all. Then without my nowing my friend ask agency about this women dazzling_vika and he did ask who is writing letter , agency , translator ? Or if it is dazzling_vika. He got answer from agency that it is Vika her self that write letters. He never at this point told me about this at all. Because he did reject her even did suspend and deleted his profile on this site and he did make a new profile on a site called ussr-star site.  More to come soon about what happend next.

The time comes where it is soon turkey trip and I was just searching was online single-baltic ladies to watch dazzling_vika video i liked to watch that video made me happy to see her and after it I talked with Vika and we was talking about profiles and i told her that I will close all my profiles and give her all my attention. no other women i was interesting in so I did suspend my account on Natashaclub and told Vika about it.  She told me that she had a translator that was working for her, I told vika that It is hard for me that if we are going to build good relations it hard for a man nowing that she are online much because everyday she was online dating site. She got little mad on me and asked if i did check her up... I told no i'm not i just are sometimes on my profile and watch the video of you that are in my suspended account, Still are suspenden. Then I saw she was online a lot

Then after some days vika write to me in e-mail , have proff of that,  that she asked her agency to close all her account, I was very happy to hear this, and I told agency about it and they was happy. I was also told that if all went well on vacations togethere whe would close her account. The one day I did search arounf and was on google and looked on vikas wonderful photo that still was online i did click it and got the search that made search for photo on all inet and then i saw her on manny other dating sites that I never seen before. find-bride, mypartnerforever, charmdate etc and i did go on this sites and saw that she was online earlier or just a hour ago etc and I was very sad to be honest, She had told me she had close her accounts, why is she online other place then ? Never told me about it. But i told myself , Dont worry, trust her and I love her so don't worry, she is wonderful person so i never did tell or do anything about it. Then i did go online again on my suspended account on natashaclucb and I did click on letters from Dazzling_vika and I saw her photo was still online on profile, I was then asking agency support this question, Hello I did think vika did delete her account ? No she is i invisible mood , she have been online today. Do you want to have same mood on you profile ? And I asked What you mean same mood ? Explain please.
Well you can have invisible mood and still write to other profile and get answer to. I told No I dont want same mood
Then i did understand that vika did put her profile on Invisible mood and still did write new men. Why did she do that i was thinking ? Strange. But again i told myself to be strong and trust her.

Then we come to Turkey vacations, Before we did meet there we alsways communicated privat mail and much sms and vika asked me manny times to give her time, Maybe on vacations she woukld open , .. We did meet in Turkey and i did from day 1 see a lot of change in her attetude. She was very, very strict, Ice cold women and very hard to understand, Her friends that i did meet also in her city Pskov , wonderful friends told me that it is up in her head it is some problems. I was just calm, nice and tender person, would not push on in anything, just be the same person i was when i did meet her in pskov. She aske me if I wanned to have turkish massage and it ended up that i paid for both because she wanned it thats why she aske me. So we started havng massage . for both very healty. But i did not feel good inside my heart because it was very hard and very difficult for me to talk and ask Vika about things because I was affraif to push on to much since she told me she would not talk about past and only look forward. Then it happend , it is about the drunk and sorrow.

After about 5 days all was so and so , when we did walk i did try hold her hand, she asked me , do you like hold hand ?? I asked her, is it any wrong ? I dont like it is 50 /50 she tell. I did really feel like a idiot. what did i wrong ? She nearly show me she hate me in a way ? Her friens tell me they say she should be with me , but it is problem inside her head. We was walking that day and was on beach and back at hotel. In the evening Vika did go to her room and then I get a sms that one of her profile are online and my friend call me and tell me he is very worried, he looked at his new profile and he have letter from Vika and he had got a letter earlier also and rejected her. the she had wrote him that she hoped it was not in vain etc ..... I got very very sad and to say in sorrow, I remember the agency told me IF all did go ok she would delete profile, here se search new man and then I asked myself,

I'm here in Turkey after Vika asked me to go on vacation with her, She made me pay for her vacations and massage. She is ice cold, she treath me like shit like I'm noboby, Why ? What wrong have i done ? I did not understand anything at all, just very pain inside me and I did understand that she did not love me at all, She did not want me in her life, she lie about profiles and hided that she had manny aktive profiles online, chat , video sites etc. I did take a big drik and become sadely drunk, We sat on the table and I asked Vika for a talk. We did go and talk, she told me about friend stuff , bla bla then i asked can i say something, Sadely i was drunk, I asked her about the profiles, she did not say much she told something about made me make a seen and asked why she wanned me to come to Turkey when she are online search other man, and all inner sorrow comes out, and yes i started to cry, I'm human nd also a emotional man and that did vika now about, she also did now that I was scamed be fore in my life, I was drunk and did go bed, I DID NOT TRY TO ENTER HER ROOM. THATS A LIE. i did go to bed, but before i did that I took all the cloth that they did make and help me buy that day and i throm them on the door outside.  I did also sms alot in drunk condition to agency and wrote about what happend and they did write back and told they want to try find out who was on her profile. It was Vika and her Local friend at local agency that was approval to write men still. She did dump me long before Vacations, Because if she not had she would show much more good at the vacations togehtere.

The scam is that she mad me pay her vacation and long before that vacation she had made up her mind that we was not going to be togethere. We call it vacations Hunter.

I have never in my life before meet a more cold person in my life. Her past must really have gone up to her head, Something very wrong, Very sad.

And the most sad is to read the pathetical lie here that I try to enter her room . That was really the biggest lie I ever heard.
On the room it is 3 women friends living togethere.

All the blame vika have give me is that i did try buy her love. Her own words In russia if you want to buy something to a women just do it, not ask ....
In my mind, love is nothing to buy, love is something that grow and make good times when you meet and care about each other. I did try care about vika, did get messenger I can care about myself, so thank you.
nearly 2 years of my life I did really try my best to be myself, but sorrow on a vacations and be treat like a shit made me drink and tell the women i did love so much all my sorrow ad frustration in drunk condition

The letter I did send her after and flowers was to tell her that I was sorry I that evening told her bad things, Thats all.
And the TORU here that tell not honest story is eighter the women or local friend trying to twist the story to become other than it was. Shame on you. And if it is agency then it is showing the honesty of dating industry, Only one thing matters how to make money.
When you take advantages of some that love you for get a free vacations it is a scam.

The local agency did close nearly all accounts the day Vika called from Tyrkey, Why did you then close it ?
Why  you not closed it when you should before vacations ? Really much lie in dating industry.     

What is written here is the true story.
Henny

Mail me and I answer and show proff if any of you want.
Even the forgiving letter I can put here, I'm not affraid to show the true feeling inside me. When we love someone we are and being very hurt when you loose someone. Russia women always tell a man. You not love me if you not are happy for me to find good love

What man should be happy for a women that she leave him and find new man ? Any men here that think we should be happy  for first be treat like a shit and loose some we love and then we  should be happy for her ??

1. If you going to grow in relations then you should close all profiles and work with what you have, not play game with other heart.

2. Local agency that are writing here mean it is ok that she go vacations and local agency write and answer letter for her when she are trying to grow relations ?

3. Why did not the local agency do what Vika did tell you to do close all profiles ? Or lie was it becuase she told she did approval you to answer the letters. So is this the way to make money ?

4. I did never file any complain about Vika, I told agency that if she is the one that are online when we are here in vacations then i will file a complain. You told her that i did file complain about her and thats not correct
and tell I was drunk day nr 2 also, Thats also a lie. Where is drunk day nr 2 come from ??
It seems to me you like to make this story the best for you. abd when a local agency tell lie . then you should really be suspended for all work with agency. I will send all of what writen here to natashaclub because you lie much 
Strange World we live in where money is the only need, Forget about the heart of people
and it is strange both are writing here in forum, the local agency and Vika. Really special if you ask me .....

Offline Henny

« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2015, 02:23:09 AM »
Well, Well Very interesting reading FORU

Then since you are so honest in all you do and that this women is so honest then you can answer me some question then

1. Why did this women say that her profiles was closed , and that you local agency was closing it, you did not close it, just make it invisible so she could still log in and write men . Why you not closed it ?  Why did all letters be sendt when you now we was on vacation togethere ?  Why did she have many other active profiles online still ?

2. All this other profiles that you local agency and this women did have active on many other sites outside agency that you and her did be active on. Why did you the local agency  and her be active every day on all this sites same time we was trying to build honest relations ? ,  and also when we was on vacation togethere ? And why I never become told about it ? And ypu think honest relations will be build when you also date men online and write new letter to men. I think thats not honest. And since you represent a local agency then you should not be able to work with dating at all. You think and tell here that it is ok to the action that's been done   

3. Why you tell I was trying to enter her room in Turkey ? I did not not. Show us the sms here because it is lie

4. I have alot of proff more than you think i have in this case.

Read my letter on site 3 thats what really happend ,  Really glad you have write here ,  now you really have a answering problem. Will be interesting to see what you answer. Just remaind you that I have proff of all i write and say here.
Just remeber. All has  to do with honesty, about goal on vacations,  we all now what vacation hunters are, it scammers take advantages of people that love you.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2015, 04:28:33 AM »
 :Zzzzsleep: :Zzzzsleep: So to sum it up here we have a guy who was infatuated and met a women who creamed as much off him as possible , like so many do. Not his fault , he's just another victim of the usual suspects.
Then we have a guy representing a site that is totally full of dolly birds (Just the sort of place that attracts guys like Henny"

:'(  How much longer can this story go on. Lets have a vote ?

1.  The site where henry met this girl is just another run of the mill sites full of fake dolly birds? As most are.

a) Yes

b) No

2.  Henny is just a normal guy who is totally clueless as so many are, he may of had a few drinks , but whats the problem? As you see she creamed plenty off the poor guy! Henny is ok just clueless? and not a bad guy after all?

a)  Yes

b)  No

Travler

« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2015, 05:25:44 AM »
What a story, sad one to read. It is a lot of men i think that experience some at same meeting a sweet Russia women you start to love.
When reading this story make me feel that we have a nice man that hope for relationship and try to do all in the best way. But become hurt on the holiday and meet a cold women that not let him get near her as i understand. Then the question is why she wanted vacation when she treat him bad ? .  Some Russia women are very strict and hard to be treat good with. I think Henny sounds like a good man, and the sorrow that she did make to him is why this ended like this i think.
Also it look like the local agency here should take a huge blame for how they together with women  have active fooled this man to think they was going to grow in relations. The active profiles and letters tell it all. Not honest....
So yes Henny are good man, did drink to much that day. All people can do such mistake, love do much to us people. Women or man. It hurt when you loose some you love. That is what i think happend here.
And it will be interesting to see the answer from local agency here about the question asked about all this profiles that was online when they was on vacations. It is that as i understand did start all this problems

The last i want to say also is is that this women must really now this local agency people as Henny writes. She have friend at agency.
Because it seems that it is 2 people from this agency here writing in this forum. Really special if you ask me..
And if what they say is not the correct  aldo or a lie then it can be problem  for the local agency to operat in the future. I must say i think what Henny writes seems to be the correct story. 
What you other thinks ?

Offline Foru

• Commercial Member
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2015, 07:22:15 AM »
Henny, hi. your "friend" Klaus - is the profile with stolen from the web photos? Someone who writes using the same style as you do? As I see the photos owner is an artist from New York. How many fake profiles did you do?

I see much lies in explanations from your side.
Your right is to send a complain to site. And I will explain the situation to them, not to you.
Because as I see you are still chasing the lady asking her to be with you and telling that you are on a wheelchair because of her. These lies show that you are able to lie easily. So I can't believe in your words and close eyes on proves that lady shows.
So, when I get a request from site - I will expalin them everything with proves.

Offline Foru

• Commercial Member
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2015, 07:25:37 AM »

I must say i think what Henny writes seems to be the correct story.
What you other thinks ?

Posted by: Travler
Date Registered: Today at 01:05:44 PM
Last Active: Today at 02:33:19 PM

I like how fast new accounts appear  :popcorn:

Offline Tom Cat

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2015, 07:49:07 AM »
I think Henny has some personal issues he needs to work on.
He seems to be a stalker, nothing more.
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2015, 07:50:27 AM »
What a story, sad one to read. It is a lot of men i think that experience some at same meeting a sweet Russia women you start to love.
When reading this story make me feel that we have a nice man that hope for relationship and try to do all in the best way. But become hurt on the holiday and meet a cold women that not let him get near her as i understand. Then the question is why she wanted vacation when she treat him bad ? .  Some Russia women are very strict and hard to be treat good with. I think Henny sounds like a good man, and the sorrow that she did make to him is why this ended like this i think.
Also it look like the local agency here should take a huge blame for how they together with women  have active fooled this man to think they was going to grow in relations. The active profiles and letters tell it all. Not honest....
So yes Henny are good man, did drink to much that day. All people can do such mistake, love do much to us people. Women or man. It hurt when you loose some you love. That is what i think happend here.
And it will be interesting to see the answer from local agency here about the question asked about all this profiles that was online when they was on vacations. It is that as i understand did start all this problems

The last i want to say also is is that this women must really now this local agency people as Henny writes. She have friend at agency.
Because it seems that it is 2 people from this agency here writing in this forum. Really special if you ask me..
And if what they say is not the correct  aldo or a lie then it can be problem  for the local agency to operat in the future. I must say i think what Henny writes seems to be the correct story. 
What you other thinks ?

Sockpuppet?
O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline Maxx

« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2015, 08:46:33 AM »

I must say i think what Henny writes seems to be the correct story.
What you other thinks ?

Posted by: Travler
Date Registered: Today at 01:05:44 PM
Last Active: Today at 02:33:19 PM

I like how fast new accounts appear  :popcorn:

It is pretty transparent who the new member is, isn't?  :laugh:

Offline Henny

« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2015, 08:58:19 AM »
Foru is the women. 

I did use real name here. Not you
But seems you pretend you are someone els
The only way to move on with life is to stop write online this
Story. So this is my last writing here. Hope this topic will be deleted as i ask for that. I stand in for all i told here and thats the true story
Anyway the only bad you did vika was take me to Turkey on fals way and treat me on a bad way. Really made me feel bad inside.
But  free vacations you got . Hope it was wurth it...
I have learn one more lesson in life. NEVER trust a Russian women

Registration