The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Dazzling_vika - Scam - Romance Scam - single- Balticladies.com  (Read 13488 times)

Offline Henny

• Spouses Country: Norway
  • Trips: 5-10
Dazzling_vika on http://www.single-baltic-lady.com/ is where I did found this women. Basicly is a local agency you communicate with and not her, but sometimes she write also.  after she did send me a lot of letters. Her profile tell that she are lovely lady and she look for a tender and nice loving man. I did communicate with Dazzling_vika 1,5 years and did go to her city Pskov and did meet her in realife. That meeting was very good and my best vacation and wonderful date ever. Viktoriya, Vika, Vikky, shiny_vikky  asked me if I wanned to go on vacations with her and I was very happy and told her yes. In our communications in letters and in privat e-mails Viktoriya told me she not waned to talk about past and the pain she have had from past men is pain.  We also talked about closing our profiles and she did tell me she asked agency to close her profile. Well she did close some of the profiles and did hide for me or did not tell me she had other profiles online active.. will come back to that later in my complain. Base on her past pain I did fokus on be tender and nice and understanding and lovely. I told her I love her and that is true. I did love her very much. The sum  of money for her share of vacations after she asked me if I waned to see her in Turkey was sum .... I did send her that money and she did pay her share of the vacations. Then Vikky, Viktoriya, Vika, Dazzling_vika  told me in letter privat that she never have love a man, she can be faitfull, she are sometimes rude, she also change in her behave and are very cold women. All is on her terms. you as man feel you are nothing. Then we meet in turkey vacations, a cold women that not talk to much to me, she have 2 friends with her that was very nice people and they told Vika have some problems up in her head. Viktoriya did now all the time that her other dating profiles was online and just after 2 days on our vacations togethere I get a messenger that her profile was online, Vika was not with me at that moment and I did look and yes on find-bride.com on her profile shiny_vikky show that she are online. I did cry a lot to be honest, i did drink to much in sorrow. I did then now that all this time with this women, vacations , realife meetings, the kind man i was, I was giving her the time she asked for to " grow" in relations was just lie. She used her time to addicted search for men online and still do. I bet it is for free vacations. for make men to buy her things like i did . when she tell she not want anything from you. but same time tell her computer is bad and need repair etc . Then she twist it to be like you buy her love ........
Her agency e-mail me  a response on my e-mail to them and asked them why or how she could be online. They told me in e-mail this. 

Support via email-od.com
28 Sep

to me
Dear Henny,
we'll confirm the refund via email within 48  hours. I kindly suggest you to  read my mails again, since we have ALREADY filed your complaint into Viktoria's profile and it downgraded her Trust Level. It means that any member who   asks about her, would be notified of your case.

Best regards,

Interpreter, Customer Support
The Inspirations Company LLC

When I  go now to the dating site her profile have trust level 100 and no warning on her site. All is lie in this industry.

Here is the total on my expersience with Viktoriya Katysheva is that she have a past in her life that are pain, men are bad, she not love a man and she is very cold person. She not make you touch her, hold her hand is bad and she is not a lovling women that she tell in her profile. She is really a bad person that will continue to use men online and to get things that she tell she not want ...... but want anyway, all is on her terms and she hurted me a lot.
She have this usernames and she will try get more viktim from Norway, sweden.
My warning is stay away from this person you will only get hurt and used

Offline Maxx

Re: Dazzling_vika - Scam - Romance Scam - single- Balticladies.com
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 10:29:32 AM »

I'm sorry to hear about how this turned out for you. But welcome to RUA.

Offline GuppyCaptain

• Actively on the Search
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 03:50:03 PM »
Henny, terrible sorry to hear about your troubles with this lady. It's a cruel thing, this international dating at times (or just dating in general).

Hang in there.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 04:18:40 PM »
Dear Henny

welcome to RUA

The dating site you refer to is part of 'natasha club' - other examples of the database being http://www.natashaclub.com/ where the  V you refer to 'dazzles' with the latest photos of her wearing no make-up

Henny, her 'trust level' is at 89 percent, now ...

Try to put this down to a learning curve and stay away from ladies who know the business model is 'pay by letter'

Plenty more ladies to be found on sites that ask for little  / no money and you remove the middle man.

It is clear that you have feelings for her and it is time to accept that she doesn't want you and find a keeper.

If a lass is cold towards you - don't try to work out why - you just need to know that if she cares  / she's into to you- she'll try to explain ..and if she makes a habit of being cold - MOVE ON.

Easy to say... hard to do.

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2015, 05:42:16 PM »
Henny, seems to me you might have made a few errors that did you no favor.
Ladies don't always have control over their profiles.
Agencies often keep profiles active without the knowledge of the lady.
Second FSU ladies want a strong man if you show tears or weakness you will most likely find the woman lose interest.

It's very possible she was  interested in you, but maybe you lacking confidence by worrying about her profiles and trivial things just made her slightly cold.

Another thing is posting photos of her is lacking class on your part.
She didn't do anything that warrants public humiliation.
I think it's possible you expected too much too soon.
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2015, 07:37:49 AM »
Dazzling_Vika …….. Well say no more. Do you really think your going to meet a genuine lady by the name of "Dazzling_Vika"  :Zzzzsleep:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2015, 07:40:49 AM »
I have never heard so much bunk from a company :laugh: Down graded trust level  :laugh: :laugh:

Dear Henny,
we'll confirm the refund via email within 48  hours. I kindly suggest you to  read my mails again, since we have ALREADY filed your complaint into Viktoria's profile and it downgraded her Trust Level. It means that any member who   asks about her, would be notified of your case.

Best regards,

Interpreter, Customer Support
The Inspirations Company LLC

Offline Henny

I think it is enought now from Dating agency how they agree that she not did correct, but still have her on the site. When the local agency in Pskov did what they did totally scam. And Viktoriya Katysheva did now all the local agency did for her because she have there a friend she now. And on her vacation with me she did approval the local agency to answer letters for her. She was also online herself recording to agency. You now i have get enought of dating scams , vacations hunter and women in Russia like Dazzling_vika, Shiny_vikky, soledad , all they are after are controll men on a trixy way to get free vacations, and then pretend they not want anything from you. The cold women did start after i had pay her trip, and after 1 day in vacations she was cold, and in my mind and after talk  with her friends, she is koko in her head, she is having a past that i can not understand in any other way that she must have been abused in some way, She hate men. men are weak in her mind and she is not a loving women at all, she love herself and that's it. I have never in my life been treat more like shitt in so long time. 
I have never in nearly 2 years been wasting more time and been more hurt in my life more than I did this time. Strong man you say that she seek, No she seek victims to get benefits from, she will never love a man, man is weak. She is a scam and wast of time. So I have complain her for what she did. We all people have a heart and feelings inside us. Even a strong man can cry when you get hurt. It was a milestone for me to go Russia and Vacations after all that happend to me in past. This trust in nearly 2 years become again a  scam from a person i did trust. Dazzling_vika , shiny_vikky , soledad , vikky , is a scam and vacation hunter and really a bad person with not a heart and not a honesty at all.  To me it look like a psycopath
And last ting, you say she might have been interested in me ... Sound like you talked with her .... No If you are interested you don't treat a person like shit, take you arm away first day and the body talk tell that you not want to be with the person. The best way to make a man feel bad or make him feel like a fool or a looser is to ignor him on vacation and not let him touch you or give a hug for good night and not say don't touch me. All I did was show her love and did not push on like her told me not to do, I did try the best to let her have the space. All wast of time, never been more humiliated in my life before.   Really sad, And I think really sad on the next victim.   

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2015, 10:06:21 AM »
The reason you have wasted two years is because you are chasing stupid non existent barbie dolls. Its not hard to find a REAL women in any FSU country, in fact its very very easy providing you use some common sense and DO NOT let the thing between your legs take charge of the pursuit.

I think thats what you have done here, a classic example of how NOT to find a real women.

Maybe you should start searching again but before you do I would suggest you get out of bed in the morning go bang your head against the wall, then proceed to the mirror in the bathroom. Whilst looking in the mirror ask your self "Can I really find myself a beautiful young barbie doll"stand there and ask your self "Why" any super hot young women is going to desire you? (Of course you maybe a stud/super intelligent/have a great personality/be young and fit ) I really do not know.

If your answer to "Why" a beautiful young women would desire to marry you is something like :

"Because she is poor and needs to escape the drunkard husband "

"Because I am rich and can give her all she wants"

Or something like that , your best option would be to completely forget about searching for a FSU women because it simply is not going to happen :(

Try "Match.com" in your local town or city, you will have lots more luck :)

Offline MBS01

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2015, 10:24:27 AM »
Welcome Henny:
In your header you show having made between 5 to 10 trips to the FSU!  Were all these to see Vikki?  If so you must have thought there was something between the 2 of you.  Likewise Pskov is very close to you as it is close to the border with Estonia (we drove there in 2014 so I do know how close it is too the Baltic Sea).   Did her friends already plan to visit Turkey and you were merely her mule so she could go to, or did you pay for everyone?

Many here have actually found their wives in the FSU so we know it can be done.  As to your future do consider the free sites as we and others did.  This way you get to connect directly with the ladies in question and no agency is involved.  Others have used various sites too.

Due to your location actually getting a tourist visa to Russia and spending time in Pskov or elsewhere on the ground should be very easy compared to many of us in North America.  That way you should be able to meet local ladies in various ways on your own. 

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2015, 10:52:16 AM »
You need to wise up fast! I find it hard to believe you have been to meet this stupid women, if you have its probably just been a shopping trip for her, then you can clear off!
All women with stupid names like "Dazzling vika" and looking like models are out to scam guys 100%

I have a guy in same situation from my site he has already booked a flight from Canada to Ukraine to meet a young 29 year old stunner he actually met on my site (She has been removed ) I checked this women out for him and she is up to the shopping trip scam. Writing same copy paste letter to guys even in their 70's ! :sick0012:
If members want any women checked I always check and can tell within a few mins what the women's game is.
Despite this and me warning him not to do it, he is still planning to meet her.
The women never answers his calls, always busy always just going out usual story no time to speak , its a story I have heard time and time again.

But what ever you say how ever much advise you give it seldom works.

Its the usual problem "D" before the "B"  thats *****k before the brain

Offline Henny

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2015, 11:21:28 AM »
The sad in all is that it was not a shopping trip. We did meet in her city and it was very nice first meeting. When we came to vacations she was totally change. Very cold to me. The vacations did really be a sad story. I paid only for her. Not her friends.
Sad that a women can be so cold and really hurt you with bodytalk like i dont like you even the first day on the vacations. Only crule person do so. If vacation was the first meeting between us i could not have complain. But when you meet and then be ask to go vacations and be treat like i did. Well to be honest. It did hurt me very much. Did love this women very, very mych
And I was not and are nor a man that think of what i have between my legs first. I was gentleman and was  at first very calm and easy to be with and always been that. But when she hurt me i was very sad. Well thats life as she told me...

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2015, 11:48:47 AM »
The sad in all is that it was not a shopping trip. We did meet in her city and it was very nice first meeting. When we came to vacations she was totally change. Very cold to me. The vacations did really be a sad story. I paid only for her. Not her friends.
Sad that a women can be so cold and really hurt you with bodytalk like i dont like you even the first day on the vacations. Only crule person do so. If vacation was the first meeting between us i could not have complain. But when you meet and then be ask to go vacations and be treat like i did. Well to be honest. It did hurt me very much. Did love this women very, very mych
And I was not and are nor a man that think of what i have between my legs first. I was gentleman and was  at first very calm and easy to be with and always been that. But when she hurt me i was very sad. Well thats life as she told me...

Do you mind me asking how old you are?

You went on vacation with her and her friends ? :'(

Offline MBS01

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2015, 02:47:35 PM »
A moral to this and other stories:
Visits to her in her local country and city until married.  There will always be time for vacations together afterwards where you both want to go.  Otherwise vacation at your and her own risk!  (Been there done that and moved on as it does not work.)  So learn from your experience and move forward, no point in looking back.  Now you need to be smarter in the future to make this work for you and the lady you seek to share life with from where ever she is.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2015, 01:00:30 AM »
A moral to this and other stories:
Visits to her in her local country and city until married.  There will always be time for vacations together afterwards where you both want to go.  Otherwise vacation at your and her own risk!  (Been there done that and moved on as it does not work.)  So learn from your experience and move forward, no point in looking back.  Now you need to be smarter in the future to make this work for you and the lady you seek to share life with from where ever she is.

MBS01

I am certain your advice is well meant and more often than not accurate.

However, I simply can't agree with confining visits to her country.

Before marriage - it is only fair for her to see how you live and taking a holiday together can be pleasurable..

Surely, it's better to find out she wasn't the one - before marrying  ?..

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2015, 04:53:16 AM »
Its never ever best to mention a Holiday! The holiday, your wallet and certainly your salary should not even be brought into the equation for a long time and until you have at least visited her several times in her own country and several times doesn't mean two long weekends!

Its total rubbish that you can get to know someone better after a holiday. Offering a holiday after first meeting is usually done to just to impress the women and nothing else  :)

When you go to meet a women if that women is genuine and interested in you as a person and not a "Wallet" there is no need to try to impress with a mention of a holiday, and she for 100% would never expect it ever:)

There is no better advise than that..

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2015, 06:02:29 AM »
Offering a holiday after first meeting is usually done to just to impress the women and nothing else  :)

Well I can think of exceptions - different reasons.
But usually, no. ;)
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Foru

• Commercial Member
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2015, 09:13:26 AM »
Why does not this man writes that he got drunk and tried to enter lady's room throw the window? And that he still asks her to be with him?

And all this not just words, we have sms and screenshots of his letters where HE asks her to forgive him for his behaviour during the vacation and after.

Why does he asks she forgive him if he thinks she is a scammer?

Offline leslied

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2015, 01:13:01 PM »
Amazing thing the internet.  Now we hear from the other side.

Foru, why not post some of your evidence here?

It is always best to hear both sides of the story.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2015, 01:57:53 PM »

Its total rubbish that you can get to know someone better after a holiday.

:chuckle:

Steveboy,

meeting - after spending time together in her city / or yours - on holiday is very useful.. I don't know about you, but if you look at the single ocupancy rate for many double bedrooms in hotels, it's not too much of a strain to stretch to 'filling it'  :plane:

Speaking personally, I learnt stuff about someone on a holiday that changed my mind - about changing my life to live with her. The holiday was GREAT ... I learnt she liked a crafty fag - on the last day.. 

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2015, 02:01:53 PM »

Perhaps, whilst Foru is putting us straight  - they can explain why - if they are from the group of sites where the OP 'found' his 'ex-partner'  - how many ladies who left the site - or never joined - end up writing introductory letters to men they had already met  ?  :chuckle:

Offline Manny

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2015, 03:30:57 PM »

Perhaps, whilst Foru is putting us straight  - they can explain why - if they are from the group of sites where the OP 'found' his 'ex-partner'  - how many ladies who left the site - or never joined - end up writing introductory letters to men they had already met  ?  :chuckle:

Can you expand on that please from what you know?

For clarity, the "Foru" woman is from this site.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2015, 04:33:11 PM »

Can you expand on that please from what you know?

For clarity, the "Foru" woman is from this site.

The site that the OP quotes he met the lady he calls a scammer is NOT the url you are posting.

Is Foru representing that site, too?

If so, the question stands.

Offline TomT

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2015, 05:11:31 PM »
... and tried to enter lady's room through the window?

Under some circumstances, this would be romantic... not when the guy is falling-down drunk, though.

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2015, 05:18:13 PM »
 :popcorn:

I love when we get the other side of the story.
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.