The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: High heels, Furs and Vodka  (Read 2167 times)

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
High heels, Furs and Vodka
« on: October 13, 2015, 06:20:45 AM »

I was only attracted to Russian women because of the High heels, if they all started wearing sneakers it would be a reason to leave :laugh:

I think its the same for many  :)

http://www.moskvaer.com/heels-furs-vodka-whos-that-girl/
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online msmoby

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: High heels, Furs and Vodka
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 07:03:30 AM »

I was only attracted to Russian women because of the High heels, if they all started wearing sneakers it would be a reason to leave :laugh:

Ooops, Steveboy ... time to buy that ticket 'home'...

If one watched the F1 gals in Sochi - they were wearing flat pumps...  ?

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 08:22:02 AM »
Its still ok here especially on a Friday or Saturday night  :) My wife has a cupboard full like Imelda Marcos , so Im holding my ground a little longer :hidechair:

Offline AKA Luke

• Meh!
  • Spouses Country: TBC
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 12:18:29 PM »

Agreed.

It doesn't matter how hard I look at home, the dress sense and feminine manner of FSUW always come up head and shoulders above.

I know I am I'm sure I am I'm Rotherham til I die!

Online msmoby

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2015, 12:47:47 PM »

It doesn't matter how hard I look at home, the dress sense and feminine manner of FSUW always come up head and shoulders above.

..and yet when they get here... they feel they are dressed too 'sexy' and tone it down  :chuckle:

Offline GuppyCaptain

• Actively on the Search
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2015, 02:05:26 PM »

Agreed.

It's definitely the same for this guy. An interesting thing happened today. After being exposed to the ladies of eastern Ukraine for all of three days, I get back to my apartment to find a message on my still active American dating site. As I sign on, it amazes me how few days it has taken for the stark contrast between the two groups of ladies to make itself clear for the umpteenth time in my life.

Offline GuppyCaptain

• Actively on the Search
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2015, 02:07:36 PM »
......as if the point really needed to be driven home again  (:)

Offline AKA Luke

• Meh!
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2015, 12:57:24 AM »

..and yet when they get here... they feel they are dressed too 'sexy' and tone it down  :chuckle:

And pile on the weight too??

What about UGG boots and black leggings? Now that's a look I don't care for.

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2015, 04:27:49 AM »
If anyone has a spare minute look up Bridport in Dorset, I lived there for for much of my life. You certainly wouldn't want to date any women from that area, they all wear wellington boots and straw hats  :laugh:

Of course its a beautiful part of the Uk especially if your retired like 90% of the population, but on the romance side of things  Forget it! Most met their wives at the local disco , other than that and a few barn dances its near impossible to do much more.

When I'm back with my other half occasionally its interesting to watch small mined people staring at the wife and wondering if I bought a Russian prostitute back  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Online msmoby

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2015, 04:40:32 AM »

And pile on the weight too?? [ /QUOTE]

NOT my experience - thank goodness

What about UGG boots and black leggings? Now that's a look I don't care for.

U mne tozhe  :sick0012:

Online msmoby

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2015, 04:43:25 AM »

When I'm back with my other half occasionally its interesting to watch small mined people staring at the wife and wondering if I bought a Russian prostitute back  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Could make for an explosive situation...  :coffeeread:

Now, joking aside ... It IS a problem ... fsu w who cone to the UK can raise eyebrows with their dress style. I find it amusing

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2015, 08:05:32 AM »

Now, joking aside ... It IS a problem ... fsu w who cone to the UK can raise eyebrows with their dress style. I find it amusing

I have walked into a few local pubs and within a min it goes so quiet you could hear a pin drop:)

I was never a conformist or fell into the usual village life , my parents moved down to the country from London decades back and were beatniks at the time. So as you can imagine even to this day many villagers assume I'm a drug dealer (I don't smoke and never touch drugs) .

Needless to say I have changed career from a drug dealer to a Russian pimp  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline AKA Luke

• Meh!
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2015, 01:39:43 PM »

I have walked into a few local pubs and within a min it goes so quiet you could hear a pin drop:)

I was never a conformist or fell into the usual village life , my parents moved down to the country from London decades back and were beatniks at the time. So as you can imagine even to this day many villagers assume I'm a drug dealer (I don't smoke and never touch drugs) .

Needless to say I have changed career from a drug dealer to a Russian pimp  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Straight outa Dorset!

It's dropped to a low 10degrees this week and the UGG boots are already out in force with the black leggings. The fake UGGs are also in abundance too.

Comfy perhaps? Just so scruffy I can only feel sorry for women with such low standards of dress sense.

It was this time 2 years ago I was in St P and I remember the amount of sexy, smart, stylish boots and shoes I saw Russian women wearing.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2015, 05:41:42 PM »
A few years back I spent considerable time in London. One would hear as much Russian in Kensington and Sloane Park as English, the English slappers were besides themselves when a smokinghotova appeared at a cafe, pub or bar.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline AKA Luke

• Meh!
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2015, 12:43:12 AM »
A few years back I spent considerable time in London. One would hear as much Russian in Kensington and Sloane Park as English, the English slappers were besides themselves when a smokinghotova appeared at a cafe, pub or bar.

Sounds about right!