The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Putins Birthday..  (Read 1398 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Putins Birthday..
« on: October 07, 2015, 10:59:14 AM »
Congratulations should be the order of the day, It's Putins birthday…. Good man  :party0031:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Putins Birthday..
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 11:01:57 AM »
Congratulations should be the order of the day, It's Putins birthday…. Good man  :party0031:

He must be in Sochi to meet Bernie Ecclestone at the Formula 1 GP..... ...  SC got stuck in a traffic jam for 2 hours

Why he can't fly from the airport to his residence north of the city ? :chuckle:

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 01:00:02 PM »
Just incase you want to send him a present here is a little list of what he already has :laugh:

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/6-gifts-not-to-get-putin-because-he-already-has-them/537449.html

Next month I'm writing to him to ask if he will give me Russian citizenship and why not! Im a very patriotic foreigner , as they say "You do not get what you do not ask for" :8)

Offline AKA Luke

• Meh!
  • Spouses Country: TBC
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 01:21:18 PM »

Next month I'm writing to him to ask if he will give me Russian citizenship and why not! Im a very patriotic foreigner , as they say "You do not get what you do not ask for" :8)

Are you serious? What's your current visa situation?
I know I am I'm sure I am I'm Rotherham til I die!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2015, 01:48:14 PM »

Of course Im serious , the Kremlin does give citizenship to selected individuals just have to ask and let them consider it. Im a patriot and perfectly happy to go fight the US on the Russian side. Will keep everyone posted over the next 12 months.
I can stay in Russia anyway as my wife lives here , she's Moldovan but with Russian passport :)

Offline Manny

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2015, 01:58:02 PM »

It costs nothing to try.  :thumbsup:
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2015, 02:09:22 PM »
He was playing Ice Hockey with Red Bull's Russian Formula 1 driver..Daniil Kyviat, today.  :chuckle:
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline WestCoast

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2015, 10:41:24 PM »
Putin celebrated his 63rd birthday playing his favourite sport ice hockey. Playing against a team that included a number of former NHL stars Putin scored 7 goals. His team won 15 to 10.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/610567/Putin-birthday-ice-hockey-Russia-ISIS

Vladimir Putin and his all-star team
andrewfi says ''Proximity is almost no guarantee of authority" and "in many cases, distance gives a better picture with less emotional and subjective input."

That means I'm a subject matter expert on all things Russia, Ukraine and UK.

Offline GuppyCaptain

• Actively on the Search
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2015, 12:56:39 AM »
He was playing Ice Hockey with Red Bull's Russian Formula 1 driver..Daniil Kyviat, today.  :chuckle:

Daniil should be getting ready for practice for the Russian GP, not worrying about playing hockey with Putin. He's got a lot of home country fans to impress this weekend.

Btw, I saw a clip of that hockey "game". It was totally staged. When Putin had the puck no one tried to attack him and take it away. The whole thing was for show  (:)

Offline GuppyCaptain

• Actively on the Search
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2015, 01:02:06 AM »

Of course Im serious , the Kremlin does give citizenship to selected individuals just have to ask and let them consider it. Im a patriot and perfectly happy to go fight the US on the Russian side. Will keep everyone posted over the next 12 months.
I can stay in Russia anyway as my wife lives here , she's Moldovan but with Russian passport :)

I suppose that you refuse to accept Americans and American money in your business then given your glee to fight them?

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2015, 01:18:14 AM »

I suppose that you refuse to accept Americans and American money in your business then given your glee to fight them?

I don't have a problem with Americans in general and have several US friends, one a good neighbour of mine. Its mostly the US government I'm opposed to. The few Americans I know do not agree with their government trying to control and spy on the world. If it came to the point of a war, well I wouldn't need any US money nobody would be interested in online dating in the middle of WW3 it would just come down to survival. I guess you would be in one trench and me in another if it came to WW3. I would have no option other than to execute you :laugh:

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2015, 01:28:05 AM »

Btw, I saw a clip of that hockey "game". It was totally staged. When Putin had the puck no one tried to attack him and take it away. The whole thing was for show  (:)

Of course it was for show, the guy is 63 years old - should that even be a thing that needs mentioning?
The guy had a birthday party!

What is cool about it is that people in Russia, on the whole, do not think it is silly or bad, they do not begrudge him the fun and pleasure. They know it is a show but don't think any less of the guy for enjoying a small time out of his life.

That's respect!
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline GuppyCaptain

• Actively on the Search
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2015, 12:34:53 PM »

I don't have a problem with Americans in general and have several US friends, one a good neighbour of mine. Its mostly the US government I'm opposed to. The few Americans I know do not agree with their government trying to control and spy on the world. If it came to the point of a war, well I wouldn't need any US money nobody would be interested in online dating in the middle of WW3 it would just come down to survival. I guess you would be in one trench and me in another if it came to WW3. I would have no option other than to execute you :laugh:

Fair enough. I get it. It's the same thing I (and many others on here) explained about Russians and the Russian government's actions. Just because I'm opposed to the latter's actions doesn't mean I'm anti former.

Offline Manny

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2015, 04:24:24 PM »
Naturally, the British media are all over it:

Putin's bevy of beauties celebrate leader's birthday with BREAST PAINTING and kissed pics

VLADIMIR Putin celebrated his 63rd birthday on Wednesday by firing missiles on Syria from his warships and a game of ice hockey - but his adoring female fans honoured their heartthrob in a much more glamorous way.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/610733/Putin-birthday-beauties-breast-painting-kiss-pictures
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2015, 08:17:21 AM »
Along the lines of Top Cat's postings . . .

https://news.artnet.com/people/russian-collector-bequethes-collection-putin-338901?utm_campaign=artnetnews&utm_source=100915daily&utm_medium=email

Is it a 2 billion dollar collection, I doubt it. Is it possible that it escaped the attention of the Soviet powers to be, for nearly a century, yes.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Registration