The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Bridesandlovers.com  (Read 4996 times)

Offline AKA Luke

• Meh!
  • Spouses Country: TBC
  • Trips: 5-10
Bridesandlovers.com
« on: October 03, 2015, 12:01:38 PM »
This area of the forum seems to see little posting these days but I'm sure many browsers do read this section so I thought I'd do a review of bridesandlovers.com

There are no shortage of women on this site from all age groups. I used it for about 2 weeks before my first trip to Kiev and managed to swap numbers with 2 women in a short space of time. I also made VK friends with another girl who was from Russia.

I only eventually met with the 1 woman but she was more than  genuine and I've seen her several times since.

You may read Steveboy's (the site owner) posts on here on how the dynamics of these sites work. I think he has it spot on from what I've encountered.

It appears to me that a lot of women join the site, use for a few weeks or months then do not log in again. Curiosity, disappointed with the male stock or lack of interest who knows.

Either way you need to act fast, if you want to chat aimlessly for months to photoshopped babe's this site isn't for you.

If you want to find genuine girls and get on a plane you could do much worse than trying out this site.

Udachi!

I know I am I'm sure I am I'm Rotherham til I die!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Bridesandlovers.com
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 07:43:48 AM »
Thanks for that :)

As I have said before any guys from the forum wishing to register on the site just pm me your profile number and I will give you 6 months Gold membership totally free!!

Yes to good to be true isn't it  tiphat
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2019, 11:42:06 AM »
Steve are you still willing to give forum members some form of discount, special offer or something like the free membership to your site?

Maybe make 'em qualify by only giving it to guys with more than, say, 20 posts?

(Asking for a friend!)
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2019, 12:41:03 PM »
Steve are you still willing to give forum members some form of discount, special offer or something like the free membership to your site?

Maybe make 'em qualify by only giving it to guys with more than, say, 20 posts?

(Asking for a friend!)

Long term active members who regularly post.. yes can still do..

Passers by no not anymore....

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2019, 11:22:52 PM »
I agree if you’re offering any discounted services to forum members it should only be to people who are active and regular posters.

And preferably people who will come back to the topic and tell the rest of us about their good experience.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Registration