The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Free Petrol in Kiev  (Read 424 times)

Online Wiz

• Greek Home Cookery
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Free Petrol in Kiev
« on: September 28, 2015, 07:25:07 PM »
Kyiv Gas Station Show!
Free gas to bikini wearing customers

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqgPFSpUKmw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqgPFSpUKmw</a>

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"For every beauty there is an eye to see it. For every truth there is an ear to hear it."

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
Re: Free Petrol in Kiev
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 07:28:36 PM »
Talk about a form of marketing!

Makes high school students in tight tee shirts doing car washes look like amateurs!

It should be pointed out that Miss Golf is in fact not pumping any gas.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online Wiz

• Greek Home Cookery
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 07:43:07 PM »
Talk about a form of marketing!

Makes high school students in tight tee shirts doing car washes look like amateurs!

It should be pointed out that Miss Golf is in fact not pumping any gas.

Well you go there to buy petrol ...... I guess too!

I definitely  would stop for petrol there......... and I am sure you would not blame for it!

;D  :biggrin:

PS: None of them is pumping petrol.... but worth trying anyway!
"For every beauty there is an eye to see it. For every truth there is an ear to hear it."

Online msmoby

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2015, 12:55:09 AM »
WELL DONE, Wiz,

for posting something that is interesting and 'factual'   - even if you  'forgot' to credit source for the photos... :chuckle:

Did you miss the longer video from UkRAINE TODAY - who couldn't resist mentioning Crimea  ?

http://uatoday.tv/society/ukrainian-petrol-station-gives-free-gas-to-bikini-wearing-customers-501346.html

Sadly, the promotion was for 26th September, only.

In Cyprus, an enterprising chap opened a bikini car wash. One's car was washed by - mainly - e.European bikini clad lasses, until the 'opposition' - faced with few clients-  persuaded the authorities to employ an equal number of guys and staff to wear appropriate clothes for health and safety reasons  :coffeeread:

Online Wiz

• Greek Home Cookery
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2015, 05:05:21 AM »
WELL DONE, Wiz,

for posting something that is interesting and 'factual'   - even if you  'forgot' to credit source for the photos... :chuckle:
Sorry .......... Moby that I forgot to mention the source...... as it's so important to you. :(

So here is the source: http://www.kontranews.gr/kosmos/item/124476-bikini-casoline

Now as you are fluent in Greek or rather the Cypriot language you will see that there is nowhere mention of a source and very few Greek sites care about it! But then YOU are a miserable sod and a "Vila" and you have the knack to spoil ... a bit of fun.

I can only make a guess...... lack of female intimacy and regular "rogering", has gone to your head and made you a very dull miserable and unstable personality and I feel sorry for you.   (:)

You could follow your PM's example who is an animal lover and likes pigs!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

[Did you miss the longer video from UkRAINE TODAY - who couldn't resist mentioning Crimea  ?

http://uatoday.tv/society/ukrainian-petrol-station-gives-free-gas-to-bikini-wearing-customers-501346.html

Sadly, the promotion was for 26th September, only.

I was not aware of the above video link and in actual fact the video l Posted is not the same ....neither the photos.  :'(

and you STOP ....  :dh:   :fighting0025:

Online msmoby

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2015, 05:14:05 AM »
Wow, Wiz.. must have touched a raw nerve, there..

You got my point about the ownership of the photos 8)

You got one thing correct.. right now the  M in Greek word applies to me..  ))

Online Wiz

• Greek Home Cookery
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2015, 05:21:16 AM »
Wow, Wiz.. must have touched a raw merve, there..

You got my point about the ownership of the photos 8)

Bollocks... as usual ......

Online msmoby

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2015, 05:29:26 AM »
Yup....raw nerve !))