The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: The DOLLAR COLLAPSE Will Rock The World  (Read 8485 times)

Offline Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
The DOLLAR COLLAPSE Will Rock The World
« on: September 20, 2015, 01:38:54 PM »
The DOLLAR COLLAPSE Will Rock The World
An interview with Jeff Berwick by SGT, http://sgtreport.com/

According to Jeff, “When the Dollar collapses it’s not going to be like when the Zimbabwe dollar collapsed, or the Venezuelan Bolivar, or the Argentina Peso, it’s going to rock the world. And China and Russia are getting prepared for it right now, and you should be too.”

Very interesting interview, Analysis and comments by Jeff Berwick who has the website: https://www.dollarvigilante.com/

:coffeeread:
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline Wiz

Re: The DOLLAR COLLAPSE Will Rock The World
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 04:14:13 PM »
New pressures from Turkey - It took all the gold from the US

Turkey withdrew all of its gold reserve in the US Federal Reserve (FED). According to the Turkish newspaper Hürriyet, Ankara took this decision because of the significant deterioration of its relations with Washington, which was caused by disagreements over a range of regional and bilateral issues.

According to the report, the withdrawal of gold reserves by the Fed started in 2017. At the FED, Turkey held 28.7 tons of gold, which was distributed to Turkey and Europe. In particular, at the UK central bank and the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) in Switzerland.

According to Turkey's central bank report published earlier in April. In the chart of the US Central Bank on Turkey's gold reserves for 2016, there is a figure of 28,689 Kg, while in the 2017 chart there are gaps (dashes). Turkey's total gold reserves, as shown by Turkey's central bank's report, amount to 564.6 tons, equivalent to $ 20 billion.

Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 11:13:59 PM »

I, like many nations in the world, are lining up to trade in our dollars for Rouble and Yuan. Not.

For America's currency to fall, America must get to the point we are not trusted or another nation's currency is trusted more.

America owns the controlling share in the IMF and World Bank because we have the most money to loan. Russia can barely take care of themselves and America is China's primary employer, not the other way around.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Wiz

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2018, 12:12:50 AM »

I, like many nations in the world, are lining up to trade in our dollars for Rouble and Yuan. Not.

For America's currency to fall, America must get to the point we are not trusted or another nation's currency is trusted more.

America owns the controlling share in the IMF and World Bank because we have the most money to loan. Russia can barely take care of themselves and America is China's primary employer, not the other way around.

Billy

I would suggest start reading some alternative financial sites.... and learn about
International trade and finance!

The US national debt is over 21 Trillion dollars........and you continue borrowing.

For how long?

Germany has alraedy asked for their gold back..... and you have not delivered it in full yet,

because you have sold it and now don't have it!.... ONLY Paper values........NO Gold.

If China and Russia, suddenly get rid of their $ reserves.....what will happen to the world currency, the dollar?

The Petrodollars you are holding.... in NY...... are not yours...

China BTW has been lending you Billions..... and are buying good Real Estate in the US.... with your dollars.......etc.

I will not continue debating with you, as summer is here and like to enjoy the sunshine.

Take time and start educating your self.

Have a Nice Day!

Offline BillyB

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2018, 12:32:37 AM »
I have read alternate financial sites and predictions. Haven't come true. I concluded I wasted my time reading those expert's opinions.

The dollar is in firm control. Nobody else's currency is a close challenger. The EU's combined efforts by many prosperous European nations to create a challenger, the Euro wasn't enough to topple the dollar and you think Russia or China can single handedly do it?

Per person, Germans and French have more debt than Americans. Is debt bad and the beginning of the end for nations? Almost all countries have debt. The most prosperous and successful nations have the most debt. The few countries that have zero debt in the link below are non factors on the world economic stage. They are non factors on any stage.

Link below shows America with the most debt. We owe somebody and A LOT of somebodies owe us. We have controlling share of the IMF and World Bank because we have the most money to loan. The nation with the second most debt is UK. Who are they in most in debt to? You guessed it, they are most in debt to America. The articles you read talk about America's debt but doesn't take in account the massive amount of debt owed to America from other nations. The articles you read are missing critical information and are flawed.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2079rank.html
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2018, 02:46:56 AM »
I have read alternate financial sites and predictions. Haven't come true. I concluded I wasted my time reading those expert's opinions.

The dollar is in firm control. Nobody else's currency is a close challenger. The EU's combined efforts by many prosperous European nations to create a challenger, the Euro wasn't enough to topple the dollar and you think Russia or China can single handedly do it?

Per person, Germans and French have more debt than Americans. Is debt bad and the beginning of the end for nations? Almost all countries have debt. The most prosperous and successful nations have the most debt. The few countries that have zero debt in the link below are non factors on the world economic stage. They are non factors on any stage.

Link below shows America with the most debt. We owe somebody and A LOT of somebodies owe us. We have controlling share of the IMF and World Bank because we have the most money to loan. The nation with the second most debt is UK. Who are they in most in debt to? You guessed it, they are most in debt to America. The articles you read talk about America's debt but doesn't take in account the massive amount of debt owed to America from other nations. The articles you read are missing critical information and are flawed.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2079rank.html

:Zzzzsleep: :Zzzzsleep:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2018, 03:22:09 AM »

I will not continue debating with you, as summer is here and like to enjoy the sunshine.

Do you PROMISE?   

As for needing 'educating ' - well - wasn't it you started this thread ? 

Even a broken clock is 'right' twice a day ..

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2018, 07:19:55 AM »
Have to say, work on back end stuff in banking for US, UK, Scani and now UK/HK bank (guess!) and I see the sanction list, the way money is moved about etc, and its dollars, not Roubles or Chinese whatevers, even where I am now which is very Cathay related.

Long way to go before the dollar is ousted, but Trump will no doubt speed that up.....
O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline Wiz

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2018, 09:33:31 AM »

Billy

I said that I am going out in the sun ...... but now while wife is preparing lunch, I have few minutes to reply, but I could not do it in the morning....... as she was ready to go out!

I have never not previously said that the dollar will stop to be the Reserve world currency, for now, but I pointed out some dangers .......in the future.

I just had a look at the exchange rate between the Pound, EURO and the Dollar and noticed that  since the Brexit referendum..... wend down against EUro and $ Dollar......and I remember that at the time the exchange was £! = 1.19 $ and today is £ 1 =  $ 1.41. Before brexit was £1 - $ 1.51.  So you can see what is happening with the Dollar.

I pointed out that if China and Russia offload most of the Dollar reserve... then the dollar will loose around 20 -30 % of it's value which will catastrophic for the US economy.

Any how take a read of this article and see what the experts say... You are not doing well as you claim!

Annual US budget deficit to exceed $1tn by 2020

Congressional Budget Office warns of ‘serious negative consequences’ from rising debt

https://www.ft.com/content/78792278-3c20-11e8-b9f9-de94fa33a81e

Enjoy reading this latest article and not rely on  the inaccurate CIA report of previous years.

tiphat

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2018, 09:42:49 AM »
Ste, it is a process. The process started years ago.

Change is slow, until, all of a sudden, it isn't.

Don't forget that the stuff you see is not the full picture. As an analogy, if you look at a cadaver it is obviously
 dead. It is immobile, not breathing, no heartbeat. However, if you look more closely, you'll see that many of the cells in the body are still alive, still functional. The cells take longer to cease functioning.

Similarly the current system might look, at one level, to be normal. At another level the system is failing or changing.

The current system is based upon the creation of U.S. dollars that are exported from the U.S. economy to the outside world economy. As long as that system continues to work then there will be little obvious change, particularly for those parts of the global economy that continue to embrace that system. However, as the major drivers of that system start to be decoupled then changes will become more visible globally.

China, Russia, and other major players have set up and are setting up the mechanisms that enable decoupling to take place. In the field of energy, which is the main underpinnning force enabling dollar export to take place the biggest single factor, the factor that will probably signal the tipping point, is when Saudi Arabia agrees to sell oil to China in yuan.

Already there are clear moves by other parties away from energy sales in dollars.

Another factor, still energy related, is when other energy sources, alternative energy sources, become export commodities. Right now, they are not but it will happen. The open question is which economies will become solar and wind exporters on a major scale. Right now I am seeing the building of such systems on a national scale and, interestingly, they are being built using blockchain technology and transacted in blockchain based currencies.

The effect of such novel mechanisms is to reduce the ability of the U.S. economy to export dollars.

Speculatively, I think that the preference of major energy buyers and dollar holders will be to buy up U.S. assets with surplus dollars. That suggests that, for example, China will seek to buy up U.S. assets. That process is underway and is being challenged by the U.S. government. The Federal Reserve and U.S. government are aware that the process of buying U.S. assets is an early stage element of dollar repatriation. The effect of such activity is to generate domestic dollar inflation which is very bad for the U.S. economy.

The system is quite complex, with contradictory demands and effects making it hard for the U.S. to control with the normal economic levers of exchange rates, interest rates and unemployment.

None of the major stakeholders want to see a chaotic situation and so, unless strongly provoked, will not do anything in haste. However, the global stakeholders, absent the U.S. are fixed upon the process of dedollarisation.

At this time, most stakeholders, of all political and economic persuasion are likely to see benefits from downplaying or denying that change is occurring; that doesn't mean change is not underway.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2018, 10:19:52 AM »
Ste, it is a process. The process started years ago.

Change is slow, until, all of a sudden, it isn't.

Don't forget that the stuff you see is not the full picture. As an analogy, if you look at a cadaver it is obviously
 dead. It is immobile, not breathing, no heartbeat. However, if you look more closely, you'll see that many of the cells in the body are still alive, still functional. The cells take longer to cease functioning.

Similarly the current system might look, at one level, to be normal. At another level the system is failing or changing.

The current system is based upon the creation of U.S. dollars that are exported from the U.S. economy to the outside world economy. As long as that system continues to work then there will be little obvious change, particularly for those parts of the global economy that continue to embrace that system. However, as the major drivers of that system start to be decoupled then changes will become more visible globally.

China, Russia, and other major players have set up and are setting up the mechanisms that enable decoupling to take place. In the field of energy, which is the main underpinnning force enabling dollar export to take place the biggest single factor, the factor that will probably signal the tipping point, is when Saudi Arabia agrees to sell oil to China in yuan.

Already there are clear moves by other parties away from energy sales in dollars.

Another factor, still energy related, is when other energy sources, alternative energy sources, become export commodities. Right now, they are not but it will happen. The open question is which economies will become solar and wind exporters on a major scale. Right now I am seeing the building of such systems on a national scale and, interestingly, they are being built using blockchain technology and transacted in blockchain based currencies.

The effect of such novel mechanisms is to reduce the ability of the U.S. economy to export dollars.

Speculatively, I think that the preference of major energy buyers and dollar holders will be to buy up U.S. assets with surplus dollars. That suggests that, for example, China will seek to buy up U.S. assets. That process is underway and is being challenged by the U.S. government. The Federal Reserve and U.S. government are aware that the process of buying U.S. assets is an early stage element of dollar repatriation. The effect of such activity is to generate domestic dollar inflation which is very bad for the U.S. economy.

The system is quite complex, with contradictory demands and effects making it hard for the U.S. to control with the normal economic levers of exchange rates, interest rates and unemployment.

None of the major stakeholders want to see a chaotic situation and so, unless strongly provoked, will not do anything in haste. However, the global stakeholders, absent the U.S. are fixed upon the process of dedollarisation.

At this time, most stakeholders, of all political and economic persuasion are likely to see benefits from downplaying or denying that change is occurring; that doesn't mean change is not underway.

It may happen, not in our lifetimes though, and it will be due to dollar crisis, not a rise Rouble or Yuan confidence. Indeed I'd still go for Euro or even Sterling picking up the scraps in US dollar crash.

It's all about confidence, US dollar still gives that, despite Trump the Moron, the Rouble is Mickey-mouse and Yuan well I have to say Ive no idea, probably same as Monopoly money. There is still a stable and solid background behind the euro and Sterling too.

But fair to say, let's see....
O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2018, 11:20:27 AM »
I pointed out that if China and Russia offload most of the Dollar reserve... then the dollar will loose around 20 -30 % of it's value which will catastrophic for the US economy.

When America sneezes, the World catches a cold. If someone tries to hurt the American economy, there will be a ripple effect where all economies will hurt even more, including the nation that tries to hurt ours. Americans are big consumers. You shake our confidence and we stop buying, the World's economy is going to hurt.

Do you know why China buys much of America's debt? It's not because they're nice guys and they want to help America. It's because they want to help themselves. They determined to tie their currency closely to the dollar and a stronger dollar makes the Yuan stronger. China has an interest in stabilizing America's economy for their benefit and you're suggesting they may try to destabilize it? China is dependent on America. When it's the other way around, I'll take into your account of impending doom of the dollar.

Offline Wiz

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2018, 11:49:50 AM »
The other day, I read that Russia and China have already the SWIFT system........prepared......and that will help them immensely in case the US ban them from the system.

May I remind you that Russia has already accumulated nearly 1828.6 tonnes of cold, almost the same as China (1842.6), which in an emergency can support and stabilize it's ruble and economy.

https://www.relbanks.com/rankings/world-gold-reserves

One of the biggest problem for Russia and V. Putin is the Central Bank of Russia.

If Russia has to survive  the concerted attack to enslave  the country by the USA and NATO, Putin he has to Nationalise the Central Bank of Russia.

Read this old but very informative article:

PURGING RUSSIA FROM THE EVIL ROTHSCHILD MONEY CHANGERS

Quote: "There has been much speculation that President Putin may soon nationalize the CBR and the ruble according to his senior advisor and chairman of the Russian parliament’s economic policy committee Yevgeny Fyodorov  in order to raise money for Russia’s now necessary armament projects in what appears as an imposed war on Russia by Washington and NATO.

Under the Constitution, the CBR belongs to a foreign State – the City of London – and is taking orders from London and Washington’s controlled IMF. CBR can only print money corresponding to its cash in foreign currency, that being the dollar, which is not sufficient for Russia’s purposes. The CBR even has to buy the worthless US treasury bonds for the dollars paid for Russian oil – whereby the dollars are returned to the Federal Reserve Bank. This is one of the biggest heists of all time!

Moreover, President Putin is under pressure from the West, which wants to overthrow and replace him with Western-minded puppet oligarchs. Thus, the US ambassador to Moscow, John F.Tefft, is said to have made it very clear in this statement: “We will displace Putin from office and install our own people as leaders of the Russian government.” It was reported that Tefft even mentioned the appointed ministers by name! Therefore, it has now become logical [and necessary] for President Putin to enhance the Russian military and strengthen the already existing alliance with the SCO (Shanghai Cooperation Organization) to prevent Russia’s submission to Washington and NATO’s will. Sadly, it has come to this."

I am keeping an eye, after I read the above article but sofar Putin has not made a move.

Maybe now that he has won another 6 years and the US continue to impose sanction ..... wil decide to get rid of the Rothchilds..... and take control of his country's currency.

:coffeeread:

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2018, 11:54:35 AM »
Ste, as I already noted, this is a process not an event. From public statements from China and other stakeholders, we already know the policy. All stakeholders are already acting in a manner that supports those statements.

You are correct to agree with me that this is a long-term change. It is true that absolutely no stakeholders seek chaotic change. It will take years for the major holders of U.S. debt and dollars to recycle their holdings into assets and, it is certain, the U.S. will seek to reduce the rate at which dollars are recycled. As I mentioned, the situation is complex; a significant complicating factor is that if the U.S. reduces the ability of dollar holders to use their holdings then the utility of the dollar will fall. The effect of this would be to increase the speed of dedollarisation because the cost to dollar holders of speeding up the process would decrease.

My take, given that I know the process started almost twenty years ago is that the timescale preferred by those who seek change is likely to be another couple of decades. However, if the U.S. insists, by dint of economic or political measures, on provoking change then things could change very quickly indeed, even if only in respect of a part of the global economy. We already have a shadow interbanking system in place. There are now regional development banks for macro level finance and major economies are already working on the necessary mechanisms for international trade that doesn't use the U.S. dollar as an intermediary currency. It might well turn out that blockchain based finance becomes the preferred mechanism for major international trade. That's why the development of renewable energy trading platforms based on the blockchain is so significant. I have been writing about regional systems based in the eurozone, but for sure there will be platforms in development that are trans-currency.

As I noted above, the change will be slow and then very quickly. The curve will be hockey stick shaped. What we do not know is when the inflection point will be reached, or what the provoking event will be. Given the importance to the U.S.of the Saudi tie to the dollar for energy sales I'd expect that this would be a very significant change. We already know that the Chinese are working to get the Saudi government to agrees to Chinese oil sales being made in yuan. Given that the U.S. is losing its relative importance to Saudi Arabia as a client this is a significant possibility in the coming medium term. However, the U.S. will exert all its power, including military, to delay, or stop this happening.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Wiz

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2018, 11:57:09 AM »

When America sneezes, the World catches a cold. If someone tries to hurt the American economy, there will be a ripple effect where all economies will hurt even more, including the nation that tries to hurt ours. Americans are big consumers. You shake our confidence and we stop buying, the World's economy is going to hurt.

Do you know why China buys much of America's debt? It's not because they're nice guys and they want to help America. It's because they want to help themselves. They determined to tie their currency closely to the dollar and a stronger dollar makes the Yuan stronger. China has an interest in stabilizing America's economy for their benefit and you're suggesting they may try to destabilize it? China is dependent on America. When it's the other way around, I'll take into your account of impending doom of the dollar.

These are well known facts but the BRICS and China they don't rely solely in the US consumers. Remember that teh EU is around 450 Million people and the biggest consumer market in the world.

As Andrew tolds us.... it will take time..... before you feel the pinch and the American dream go down hill.

All the indications as we read around are not good.

tiphat

Offline Wiz

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2018, 12:09:20 PM »
Anybody read the following study for the USA?

REBUILDING AMERICA’S DEFENSES

Strategy, Forces and Resources For a New Century

it is all there Andrew........

tiphat

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2018, 01:33:31 PM »
It may happen, not in our lifetimes though...

What?!  You mean we're not going to LIVE long enough to see the long-promised, never arriving "humbling" of America that our bitter, butthurt, socialist Eurotard friends keep wanking themselves - "No, this time we REALLY MEAN IT!!" - to sleep at night over?  It will not appear, like the "Great Pumpkin"?  I am sorely disappointed....not as much as the postmodernists, of course.

:chuckle:

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2018, 01:47:26 PM »
As Andrew tolds us.... it will take time..... before you feel the pinch and the American dream go down hill.

For America to feel the pinch, the rest of the world will feel the pinch and their dreams will go down at the same time as America's. When America doesn't give the UN the most money, when America doesn't give nations around the world free financial aid, when America doesn't have the most money to loan at the World Bank and IMF, then I'll assume we are hurting for money. As of now, nobody else comes close to taking our place. If somebody want's to take our place, they need the strongest economy in the World, a stable currency not easily affected by outside forces like the Rouble is, and they need to earn trust. EU gave it their best shot and with the UK out, the union may slowly collapse. Russia and China are nowhere near being trusted to handle other people's money. Capitalism is going to stay on top unless someone comes up with a better idea. Other nation's old and current Communist and Socialist ideas on how to run an economy isn't the answer to beating Capitalism.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2018, 02:52:30 PM »

For America to feel the pinch, the rest of the world will feel the pinch and their dreams will go down at the same time as America's. When America doesn't give the UN the most money, when America doesn't give nations around the world free financial aid, when America doesn't have the most money to loan at the World Bank and IMF, then I'll assume we are hurting for money. As of now, nobody else comes close to taking our place. If somebody want's to take our place, they need the strongest economy in the World, a stable currency not easily affected by outside forces like the Rouble is, and they need to earn trust. EU gave it their best shot and with the UK out, the union may slowly collapse. Russia and China are nowhere near being trusted to handle other people's money. Capitalism is going to stay on top unless someone comes up with a better idea. Other nation's old and current Communist and Socialist ideas on how to run an economy isn't the answer to beating Capitalism.

I cannot read any more of this garbage...are you married??

Offline Jerash

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2018, 03:02:57 PM »

I think he's pinching at the back end!  Wait for the Wall of Shti to fly when he can't hold it anymore! Trust!!!! :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2018, 03:12:26 PM »

I can be a psychologist very easy and its easy to work out a guys mental state of mind and his psych I already know yours :)

Its this type:

For you finding a Russian/Ukrainian women for marriage is like a crusade , you cannot find in your own country due to some slight mental problems and attitude. So Russia or Ukraine is the best option, because you know or you think you know that any women you find or found will ALWAYS be in debt to you for saving her ass from a life of poverty..

Usually household arguments go like this

"Leave the keys and your cards on the table honey and close the door behind you "   :laugh:

Easy to stereo type guys like you...

Offline BillyB

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2018, 05:17:10 PM »

Anybody who thinks differently than you couldn't be married. The girls only want guys that think like you. Got it.

On every post I make, to the left of it is my name and some words under it. Some people know what the word "married" means and others don't. Figure it out.

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2018, 05:17:58 PM »

Wiz is a Socialist yet he thinks it's our fault they're eating rats in Venezuela!

:ROFL:       :ROFL:       :ROFL:        :ROFL:          :ROFL:

Offline BillyB

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2018, 05:35:15 PM »
Wiz is a Socialist yet he thinks it's our fault they're eating rats in Venezuela!

Venezuelans are eating? I know Wiz from way back on another site. Although I disagree with him and others on how the world works I think deep down we all want to see the human race prosper and get along.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2018, 06:44:48 PM »
Anybody read the following study for the USA?

REBUILDING AMERICA’S DEFENSES

Strategy, Forces and Resources For a New Century

it is all there Andrew........

Wiz do you read what you post? This post and the BBC thread make me wonder. While dated (2002?) the above noted report (which is a private initiative) from a decided standpoint (American centeric) is nothing that can shock or surprise anyone.

Wiz perhaps you need to water the geraniums?
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot