The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: 2018 FIFA World Cup: Sneak peek at Russia’s coolest host arenas  (Read 703 times)

Offline Tom Cat

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
2018 FIFA World Cup: Sneak peek at Russia’s coolest host arenas
« on: September 18, 2015, 05:31:54 PM »
Looks like Russia is going all out to host a world class event.

1,000 days until 2018 FIFA World Cup: Sneak peek at Russia’s coolest host arenas

https://www.rt.com/news/315810-russia-2018-football-stadiums/
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup: Sneak peek at Russia’s coolest host arenas
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 06:47:37 AM »
Looks like Russia is going all out to host a world class event.

1,000 days until 2018 FIFA World Cup: Sneak peek at Russia’s coolest host arenas

https://www.rt.com/news/315810-russia-2018-football-stadiums/

The Fisht stadium in Sochi Olympic Park is now open air - the park also hosts the Formula One races

S.C's former home was demolished to build what is now the accommodation for athletes / football teams competing in the Olympics / World Cup

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Registration