The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: A polite way to ask a women for her Whats up or Skype contact  (Read 450 times)

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
A polite way to ask a women for her Whats up or Skype contact
« on: September 11, 2015, 07:42:03 AM »
Of course its very important after some initial contact with any women you feel there is some common ground or chemistry with to ask if she would like to continue on Skype contact or Whats up.

But there is a huge majority of guys who cannot ask politely.  For example a women may send a flirt to a guy his response will be :

"Whats up"   "Skype"  "Viber" and nothing else. Just like the women is a dog "Go fetch your bone" "here boy" "lay down" "Sit" "Good boy"

Its no wonder so many women give up after the first few days of being treated like lassie :chuckle:

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline NS1

• Trips: 5-10
Re: A polite way to ask a women for her Whats up or Skype contact
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 08:54:51 AM »
At most peoples age in this adventure, you can't fix that.
If they have no manners or ability to interact with people
in a good way, they can't get to Skype and lesser odds
they will have success anyway (:)
“You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”
Malcom X

Offline AKA Luke

• Meh!
  • Spouses Country: TBC
  • Trips: 5-10
Re: A polite way to ask a women for her Whats up or Skype contact
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 11:04:32 AM »
If you haven't got on Skype and/or got her phone number for a viber call/WhatsApp call or such like after a few days of communicating it ain't going anywhere and you should give up. It's the same if you're using match.com plenty of fish etc if you're not moving off the site and into mobile communication or a date pretty sharpish then there's no point holding on. Either she ain't interested or she's just filling her time with some online flirting.

It doesn't matter which is the reason as neither will help you. The only thing to do is move on.

I can only speak regarding younger FSUW (the age range most grandads are still chasing) but most were keen to offer up their contact details without even asking.... I guess they've had enough idiots harass them that when a potential candidate comes along they want to cut the crap and move forwards, Logical really.

But again, guys live this fantasy out in their heads and don't want to move forwards or realise it's not real and that they're chatting to a bloke who's making a mint out of them.

I know I am I'm sure I am I'm Rotherham til I die!