The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Russian Military Forces Arrive In Syria  (Read 97755 times)

Offline Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Russian Military Forces Arrive In Syria
« Reply #1175 on: May 06, 2018, 02:03:53 AM »
Ben Swann Reveals Who Funds the White Helmets Propaganda

Ben Swann does a "Reality Check" on the founding and funding behind the war propaganda producing Syrian "White Helmets"

Ben Swann is one of the boldest journalists to emerge from the fringes of American MSM and today he investigates the "Syrian Civil Defense" group known as the "White Helmets".

Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #1176 on: May 06, 2018, 06:47:46 AM »
Ah, Wiz and his conspiracy theories...

Others call it disinfo

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Helmets_%28Syrian_Civil_War%29?wprov=sfla1
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Wiz

« Reply #1177 on: May 07, 2018, 01:08:54 AM »
Ah, Wiz and his conspiracy theories...

Others call it disinfo

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Helmets_%28Syrian_Civil_War%29?wprov=sfla1

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The pro-Israel organization CAMERA infiltrated Wikipedia.

Several years ago, another project came to light that targeted Wikipedia. While manipulating Wikipedia entries doesn’t directly impact YouTube, it provides a window into some of these efforts to manipulate online content.

A 2008 exposé in the Electronic Intifada revealed: “A pro-Israel pressure group is orchestrating a secret, long-term campaign to infiltrate the popular online encyclopedia Wikipedia.”

https://russia-insider.com/en/how-israel-and-its-partisans-work-censor-internet/ri22743

Yes now I have another conspiracy theory........ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now old boy.... go back to your daily duties...... mama will not be happy with you, negleding her daughter... as yu said.... SC is very athletic.... and obviously you can't keep up

:dh:  :ROFL:

Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #1178 on: September 20, 2018, 04:03:50 PM »
So the USA and allies has now been in the middle east for far too long.  How did we get there and why?  Investigative journalist Christopher Bollyn takes a good look at this mess.  I personally hope we leave ASAP and let Assad and Russia control all of Syria.

https://ahtribune.com/history/1957-netanyahu-war.html

http://www.bollyn.com/pastor-chuck-baldwin-praises-the-war-on-terror-the-plot-to-rule-the-middle-east/

Offline Wiz

« Reply #1179 on: September 21, 2018, 05:19:54 AM »
So the USA and allies has now been in the middle east for far too long.  How did we get there and why?  Investigative journalist Christopher Bollyn takes a good look at this mess.  I personally hope we leave ASAP and let Assad and Russia control all of Syria.

https://ahtribune.com/history/1957-netanyahu-war.html

http://www.bollyn.com/pastor-chuck-baldwin-praises-the-war-on-terror-the-plot-to-rule-the-middle-east/

Quotation from 1rst Link :

"Bollyn’s great contention, expounded in scores of articles and two previous books (Solving 9/11: The Deception that Changed the World), is that it was not Bin Laden and Al Qaeda who carried out the world’s greatest terror attack, but none other than Ben Netanyahu and El Mossad, so as to foment an endless war against Israel’s perceived enemies in the Middle East.

Even more than David Ray Griffin, the widely acknowledged dean of 9/11 studies, Bollyn deserves a Pulitzer Prize, for not only naming the unnamable, but for substantiating his charge in definitive, documented detail. Mazel tov to anyone who would lightly dismiss his case.

As for those who would single-handedly rebut Bollyn’s thesis with the knee-jerk cry of “anti-Semitism,” let them be forewarned that Bollyn gets serious back-up in a scathing introduction by Dr. Alan Sabrosky, a retired senior administrator at the U.S. Army War College (West Point), who went on record long ago that 9/11 was a Mossad operation. Sabrosky is Jewish himself.

That someone of Sabrosky’s stature and heritage has not yet been invited on network television to deliver his bombshell accusation is just one more proof of the media-wide clampdown on 9/11 truth. While Bollyn may be snubbed by the MSM merely for being a self-published non-entity, the only way for Zionist propagandists to deal with Sabrosky is to pretend that he doesn’t exist. Thus far it has worked."

Imagine if it was me who posted these comments the amount of Zionist abuse I would receive from those assholes together with their standard fake accusation of Anti-Semitism.

How ever deep you hide it.... the truth will always find it'sway to come to the open !
 :evilgrin0002:

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #1180 on: September 24, 2018, 08:33:22 PM »
This is a really great article about the trade fair and Christian festival in Damascus and freedoms now enjoyed by Syrians liberated by Russia and the official Syrian government.

It’s truly a shame what Hillary and the CIA attempted to do to Syria, obviously with the backing of the Netanyahu regime.

May providence bless Syria and all the Syrian people!

https://www.mintpressnews.com/damascus-trade-fair-and-christian-festival-mark-return-of-peace-to-syria/249731/

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #1181 on: September 24, 2018, 09:07:00 PM »

Don't you have anything better to do, like enjoying your "friend's" company and the sunshine?

Poor Moby, you are very easily bored...... :laugh:

Have you been down to Κερυνεια  and eat at the restaurants by the port.?

How much roughly costs the Fish now?
In 2004, I paid £1 for a plate of big mullet....... :nod:

Lovely weather over here today.... 20+ and at the w/end.... I am off to France for fresh fish food etc.

Now go back and pay attention to your "friend"! :biggrin:

That's it ? ... Your 'riposte' ?

A decent sized Red Mullet costs about a Tenner at the wonderful  exchange rates and I wouldn't eat out in Girne / Kyrenia - it is a tourist trap ...

Better to buy a fresh Grouper between four in a little Taverna in places 10km or more - either side ...less Tourists and better service..or

EVEN BETTER ... invite two Armenian ladies to dinner and provide the wine / raw materials and let THEM cook ;)

Online Texan77

« Reply #1182 on: September 25, 2018, 03:47:21 AM »
This is a pretty one sided article leaving out who was really shelling these areas and why the war existed in the first place long before Hilleary got involved.
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #1183 on: September 25, 2018, 08:19:16 AM »
This is a pretty one sided article leaving out who was really shelling these areas and why the war existed in the first place long before Hilleary got involved.

Gee I don’t know....

If you were the President of Syria would you protect Christians such as Armenian, Coptic and Orthodox as well as sane Muslims and the large percentage of secular Syrians or would you protect the Wahabi types who cut off heads, burn Christians and others alive in cages, rape and enslave women and children...

Take your time, I’m sure it’s a tough decision.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #1184 on: October 20, 2018, 11:22:47 PM »

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #1185 on: August 11, 2019, 11:03:42 PM »
I wasn’t sure where to put this. Tulsi Gabbard is a Democratic candidate for President and a Veteran who is against anymore wars in the Middle East. This might give the UK viewers insight into the fact that many Americans are against these wars and tired of our lame media.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #1186 on: August 12, 2019, 02:38:45 AM »
I wasn’t sure where to put this. Tulsi Gabbard is a Democratic candidate for President and a Veteran who is against anymore wars in the Middle East. This might give the UK viewers insight into the fact that many Americans are against these wars and tired of our lame media.

Indeed, you would much rather VVP aided the dictator Al Assad in the way Hitler aided Franko ... Just to have a presence in the Med...?

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #1187 on: August 12, 2019, 05:24:31 AM »
If she gets the Democrat nomination.
If she gets elected.
If she doesn't change her stated policies before taking office.
Then
She will receive the security briefings given to all incoming presidents.
And
She will change her policies to match those of previous incumbents.

The power and longevity of the unelected power vertical in the United States will overpower the capabilities of any short-term, elected head of state.

The British documentary series Yes, Minister and Yes, Prime Minister show, in a British context how this works. I doubt that such a documentary program could be made in the US.

And, yes, I know that these shows were not documentaries. However they are highly instructive.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Wiz

« Reply #1188 on: August 12, 2019, 06:42:43 AM »
Sir Humphrey Appleby: The Consummate Civil Servant

No many programs especially American ones ....
can match that Andrew... Don't you think?

Does that also remind you of somebody we know?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #1189 on: August 12, 2019, 06:55:58 AM »
A five-minute explanation of the basic rules of government!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #1190 on: August 12, 2019, 10:11:04 AM »
If she gets the Democrat nomination.
If she gets elected.
If she doesn't change her stated policies before taking office.
Then
She will receive the security briefings given to all incoming presidents.
And
She will change her policies to match those of previous incumbents.

The power and longevity of the unelected power vertical in the United States will overpower the capabilities of any short-term, elected head of state.

The British documentary series Yes, Minister and Yes, Prime Minister show, in a British context how this works. I doubt that such a documentary program could be made in the US.

And, yes, I know that these shows were not documentaries. However they are highly instructive.

Whilst not a parody, Andrewfi and Wiz - clearly - never watched the West Wing ... :coffeeread:

It's on pay TV, Wiz .. or you can buy a pirate box,like Andrewfi .. ;)

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #1191 on: August 12, 2019, 11:38:08 AM »
Yes I have seen it. The two are very different beasts.

If I had wanted to reference West Wing I certainly would've done, but Wiz mentioned Yes Minister. However nothing matches the pithy wit and clear, knowing, insight of the two Yes series.

West Wing is a decently written soap opera with some good moments.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #1192 on: August 12, 2019, 03:18:56 PM »

I was hoping Manny would watch this video and comment.

Because you’ll quickly realize, if you do, that plenty of Americans like neither our foreign policy nor our warmongering Corporate media.

Offline Wiz

« Reply #1193 on: August 12, 2019, 04:48:14 PM »
If I had wanted to reference West Wing I certainly would've done, but Wiz mentioned Yes Minister. However nothing matches the pithy wit and clear, knowing, insight of the two Yes series.

West Wing is a decently written soap opera with some good moments.

After Dallas.....I prefer British programs and accents ....and YES MINISTER / PM was one of the best programs and series I have watched.

:)