General Discussion > General Chat

Moby's Russophobia and Kremlinphobia

<< < (127/142) > >>

Manny:

--- Quote from: msmoby on June 23, 2019, 02:36:25 AM ---THIS thread is simply your attempt to ensure my pointing out stuff happening in Russia or her former satellites is hightlighted by those who might refuse my visa

Even THAT isn't working  :chuckle:

--- End quote ---

You know full well that if I was small-minded enough to be concerned about the issuance of your visas, that you wouldn’t have one.

msmoby:

--- Quote from: msmoby on June 23, 2019, 02:36:25 AM ---THIS thread is simply your attempt to ensure my pointing out stuff happening in Russia or her former satellites is hightlighted by those who might refuse my visa

Even THAT isn't working  :chuckle:

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Manny on June 23, 2019, 03:01:13 AM ---You know full well that if I was small-minded enough to be concerned about the issuance of your visas, that you wouldn’t have one.

--- End quote ---

I know you claim

1. not to BE small-minded - this thread proves otherwise

2.I know you are FULL OF IT re 'who you know' and I know why I'll never have a problem ..

I suggest reading your own post - you'd get a clue as to how deluded you've become ...

Manny:
Wriggling like a worm in bleach when you’ve backed yourself into corner is never a good look.

I put it to you that there is only one deluded person in this conversation, and it isn’t me.

Your off topic venting will continue to be swept into this topic when appropriate. If you are concerned that what you publish may impact your chances of future visas (as you brought it up) then perhaps you should reconsider what you publish.

Wiz:

--- Quote from: msmoby on June 23, 2019, 02:44:37 AM ---A third night of protests on the streets of Tbilisi ..

Putin tries his usual 'trick' of stoppong Russians of going to places - 'for their safety' when the truth is economic punishment - because Russians  choose to spend their money outside
Russia

First it was Turkey, nowe Georgia - theirs the common denominator

As someone with Russians in Georgia and a Russians who wants to come to our next Georgian meet-up  - they see no anti-Russia tourist sentiment  and will carry on coming by boat or train / bus  - feeling in no way unsafe.

https://www.euronews.com/2019/06/22/georgia-s-president-calls-for-de-escalation-after-unrest
--- End quote ---

Moby you are the biggest hypocrite and liar I met on these boards.

If you hate Russia so much why the hell you keep going there ?

May I remind you that Putin cancel all Holiday flights to Turkey because the Turks deviously attacked one of their planes in Syria and killed the pilot, inside Syria's territory.

Can you explain to me how it does happen that when you visit a country.... Like Cyprus and Georgia, after your departure trouble start there?

What was exactly your purpose of your visit in Georgia?

Testing escape routes from Russia and what your handlers organising now more trouble?

What you were doing at Batouni and Gori on the E60 , near the frontiers with Russia, where South Ossetia is controlling the road E60?

Does Russia needs another American puppet giving them trouble in her underbelly, like in Ukraine?

:evilgrin0002:

msmoby:

--- Quote from: Manny on June 23, 2019, 03:19:12 AM ---Wriggling like a worm in bleach when you’ve backed yourself into corner is never a good look.
--- End quote ---

Ah, the old Manny - let's describe some of my very own traits whilst controlling the responses, technique ... ;)

--- Quote from: Manny on June 23, 2019, 03:19:12 AM ---I put it to you that there is only one deluded person in this conversation, and it isn’t me.
--- End quote ---

Sure "Mr. I could stop you getting a Russian Visa" ...

--- Quote from: Manny on June 23, 2019, 03:19:12 AM ---Your off topic venting will continue to be swept into this topic when appropriate. If you are concerned that what you publish may impact your chances of future visas (as you brought it up) then perhaps you should reconsider what you publish.

--- End quote ---

As I pointed out - it's your 'and-pit' and you're at liberty to make up 'excuses' for putting my 'off-topic' points that so upset your sponsors where you like ..

It certainly won't stop me posting  - you've just got to decide - who's Former Soviet and - consequently - the deluded one

This weekend - we saw the true Manny ...  Even the Cornfeds and Cuffy's of this world would never suggest I shouldn't be allowed in the US - because I don't approve of 'Trampu' ..

How's VVP doing in the ratings IN Russia ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version