The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Moby's Russophobia and Kremlinphobia  (Read 56182 times)

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Moby's Russophobia and Kremlinphobia
« Reply #625 on: June 21, 2019, 01:35:25 AM »
 :ROFL:

That's two form members owe me a pint ..

I bet you'd never allow this post in the thread where it countered you bollox ..

Even your 'fans' are thinking you're losing it ...
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #626 on: June 21, 2019, 05:51:37 AM »
So what ARE they ?  They have steps up to a semi covered platform ....

I know - but interested in your ideas

Clue .. they are not breakwaters ..and not military ;)

Offline Manny

« Reply #627 on: June 22, 2019, 04:27:28 PM »
I bet you'd never allow this post in the thread where it countered you bollox ..

Translation: I’m pissed that all my off topic, inflammatory, Russophobic or Kremlinphobic shite is swept into one tidy place.

Diddums.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #628 on: June 23, 2019, 02:36:25 AM »

Translation: I’m pissed that all my off topic, inflammatory, Russophobic or Kremlinphobic shite is swept into one tidy place.

Your choice of platform to translate is not very accurate ...

That you chose to only move my post - when the thread it is moved from is meandering all over the place is hilarious ..

You 'need' to suggest my 'russophobia' - given my clear love for a particular Russian and her city / surroundings always amuses ..

THIS thread is simply your attempt to ensure my pointing out stuff happening in Russia or her former satellites is hightlighted by those who might refuse my visa

Even THAT isn't working  :chuckle:

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #629 on: June 23, 2019, 02:44:37 AM »
A third night of protests on the streets of Tbilisi ..

Putin tries his usual 'trick' of stoppong Russians of going to places - 'for their safety' when the truth is economic punishment - because Russians  choose to spend their money outside
Russia

First it was Turkey, nowe Georgia - theirs the common denominator

As someone with Russians in Georgia and a Russians who wants to come to our next Georgian meet-up  - they see no anti-Russia tourist sentiment  and will carry on coming by boat or train / bus  - feeling in no way unsafe.

https://www.euronews.com/2019/06/22/georgia-s-president-calls-for-de-escalation-after-unrest

Offline Manny

« Reply #630 on: June 23, 2019, 03:01:13 AM »
THIS thread is simply your attempt to ensure my pointing out stuff happening in Russia or her former satellites is hightlighted by those who might refuse my visa

You know full well that if I was small-minded enough to be concerned about the issuance of your visas, that you wouldn’t have one.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #631 on: June 23, 2019, 03:05:45 AM »

You know full well that if I was small-minded enough to be concerned about the issuance of your visas, that you wouldn’t have one.

I know you claim

1. not to BE small-minded - this thread proves otherwise

2.I know you are FULL OF IT re 'who you know' and I know why I'll never have a problem ..

I suggest reading your own post - you'd get a clue as to how deluded you've become ...

Offline Manny

« Reply #632 on: June 23, 2019, 03:19:12 AM »
Wriggling like a worm in bleach when you’ve backed yourself into corner is never a good look.

I put it to you that there is only one deluded person in this conversation, and it isn’t me.

Your off topic venting will continue to be swept into this topic when appropriate. If you are concerned that what you publish may impact your chances of future visas (as you brought it up) then perhaps you should reconsider what you publish.

Offline Wiz

« Reply #633 on: June 23, 2019, 05:27:51 AM »
A third night of protests on the streets of Tbilisi ..

Putin tries his usual 'trick' of stoppong Russians of going to places - 'for their safety' when the truth is economic punishment - because Russians  choose to spend their money outside
Russia

First it was Turkey, nowe Georgia - theirs the common denominator

As someone with Russians in Georgia and a Russians who wants to come to our next Georgian meet-up  - they see no anti-Russia tourist sentiment  and will carry on coming by boat or train / bus  - feeling in no way unsafe.

https://www.euronews.com/2019/06/22/georgia-s-president-calls-for-de-escalation-after-unrest

Moby you are the biggest hypocrite and liar I met on these boards.

If you hate Russia so much why the hell you keep going there ?

May I remind you that Putin cancel all Holiday flights to Turkey because the Turks deviously attacked one of their planes in Syria and killed the pilot, inside Syria's territory.

Can you explain to me how it does happen that when you visit a country.... Like Cyprus and Georgia, after your departure trouble start there?

What was exactly your purpose of your visit in Georgia?

Testing escape routes from Russia and what your handlers organising now more trouble?

What you were doing at Batouni and Gori on the E60 , near the frontiers with Russia, where South Ossetia is controlling the road E60?

Does Russia needs another American puppet giving them trouble in her underbelly, like in Ukraine?

:evilgrin0002:

Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #634 on: June 24, 2019, 03:45:18 AM »
Wriggling like a worm in bleach when you’ve backed yourself into corner is never a good look.

Ah, the old Manny - let's describe some of my very own traits whilst controlling the responses, technique ... ;)

I put it to you that there is only one deluded person in this conversation, and it isn’t me.

Sure "Mr. I could stop you getting a Russian Visa" ...

Your off topic venting will continue to be swept into this topic when appropriate. If you are concerned that what you publish may impact your chances of future visas (as you brought it up) then perhaps you should reconsider what you publish.

As I pointed out - it's your 'and-pit' and you're at liberty to make up 'excuses' for putting my 'off-topic' points that so upset your sponsors where you like ..

It certainly won't stop me posting  - you've just got to decide - who's Former Soviet and - consequently - the deluded one

This weekend - we saw the true Manny ...  Even the Cornfeds and Cuffy's of this world would never suggest I shouldn't be allowed in the US - because I don't approve of 'Trampu' ..

How's VVP doing in the ratings IN Russia ?

Offline Manny

« Reply #635 on: August 07, 2019, 04:26:42 PM »
One that needs to be here for completeness:

I'm not sure where that is. Do you mean Kharkov?

I believe you know VERY well, that Kharkov is the transliterated name for this Ukrainian city .. !

Worrying why? The area that was once known as Ukraine ceased to exist after the western backed coup and got significantly smaller.

'Western backed coup'  ?  :ROFL:  'Yanu' was disavowed by his own political party ... Your mantra shows how selective you are ..

The area seized by RU forces - ( other than Crimea ) was much reduced and nearly wiped out - before RU sent MORE troops into a neighbour ...   

How's the plan for Novorossiya/ Malorosiya working out ? ...  :laugh:

One bit has reunified with Russia. Much of the east has already broken away and won't be returning.

You mean Crimea- which is recognised as being part of Russia by which nations ?

Donbas   - note one S - is a screwed up  place where - IF you talked to people from there - who moved to Kiev or parts of Russia are not madly keen on how things are being run there .. corruption is king .. That place ?

Other regions dont want to be under US/NATO/Soros, et al control.

Newsflash .. to be in NATO you have to be stable politically and guess who seeks political instability for their neighbour - who dared look to the west - not Moscow ... Ukraine has aspirations to be part of the EU ..NOT the US ..

So all that remains is to set the borders one way or another. The voting shows the will of the people. I know (as with Brexit) you seek to deny democracy, but if regions lean towards Russia rather than a soap actor as president and the US puppets, let them go.

It's hilarious when you speak of democracy in connection with present day Russia .. that would have it's TV viewers believe that demonstrations against corrupt practices and refusal to allow ANY opposition folks to stand in election - under bogus pretexts - are 'violent'

*I* have no idea if Zelinsky is a puppet of Kolomoyskyi, Moscow or his own man ... 

Moscow may already be issuing passports to folks in Donbas - I wonder if they'll be pushed to have 'em - like in Crimea - or life gets harder ?

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #636 on: August 09, 2019, 01:38:09 AM »
..of course they 'trust' VVP..

"20 years ago, August 9, 1999 Putin, at that time, the chairman of the FSB, was appointed as the first deputy and acting chairman of the government of Russia. On the same day, Yeltsin called him his successor in his TV address.

" He will continue the Yeltsin line, focused on democracy and the expansion of Russia's contacts. He has energy and brains to succeed in this ",-explained Boris nikolayevich of the decision a  later.

And what now?

Permanently installed and icapable of normal leadership power, parody of elections. Lack of civil liberties. Wild ridiculous propaganda. Claims for world greatness. Political isolation. Countries-outcasts in friends who are constantly paid for "friendship". a complete mess in the country, constant man-made disasters. An impoverished, robbed and an in not a few cases (duped) population."

Of course, Manny and andrewfi will claim these are the words of a foreign agent or some other hilarious 'slur '..

This posts merely indicate VVP's popularity may not be as suggested ..

Online Texan77

« Reply #637 on: September 08, 2019, 08:55:38 PM »
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #638 on: September 08, 2019, 11:51:34 PM »
..of course they 'trust' VVP..

"20 years ago, August 9, 1999 Putin, at that time, the chairman of the FSB, was appointed as the first deputy and acting chairman of the government of Russia. On the same day, Yeltsin called him his successor in his TV address.

" He will continue the Yeltsin line, focused on democracy and the expansion of Russia's contacts. He has energy and brains to succeed in this ",-explained Boris nikolayevich of the decision a  later.

And what now?

Permanently installed and icapable of normal leadership power, parody of elections. Lack of civil liberties. Wild ridiculous propaganda. Claims for world greatness. Political isolation. Countries-outcasts in friends who are constantly paid for "friendship". a complete mess in the country, constant man-made disasters. An impoverished, robbed and an in not a few cases (duped) population."

Are you sure you’re not talking about the U.K. or America??

Parody of elections? You and your whiney “remoaners” are making a parody of that election, no doubt about that!

Lack of civil liberties? Try engaging in “protected speech” against Muslims in London or against elite Jews on any TV broadcast were you an actual journalist, let us know how that goes over. Or publicly say you want to protect your children from homos and that you’re against gay marriage. Your definition of “civil liberties” might be different than others.

Wild ridiculous propaganda? Trump colluded with Russia in order to win. That bold-faced lie went on 24/7 non-stop for two plus years over here. CNN, MSNBC, etcetera should be permanently shut down for treason against the American people.

In case you didn’t know, Abraham Lincoln had some treasonous traitors who disrespected him hung by the neck until dead.

Friends who are constantly paid for “friendship”?  Anyone with a tiny brain even, knows the USA constantly pays for friendship.

An impoverished, robbed, duped population???   :ROFL:   :ROFL:   :ROFL:

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #639 on: September 09, 2019, 03:05:29 AM »
It seems not all Russians feel the elections in Russia are fair.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/moscow-voters-putin-has-silenced-our-protests-but-well-take-revenge-in-2021/ar-AAGYZn9?ocid=U218DHP

Same games as the USA and now the UK.
Except in the Moscow elections, they couldn't even be bothered to collect the signatures they needed to be eligible to become candidates.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #640 on: September 09, 2019, 03:08:00 AM »

Cornfed,

When were you last in Russia?

How many Russians do you regularly engage in conversation with on a daily basis  ..?

Do you know folks employed by city / Oblast administrations who worked this weekend overseeing the elections ?

Go on .. I dare the membership to suggest these are 'imaginary friends'.. I have  proof ..

You are talking out of your ...

Perhaps all the folks I know are 'bad uns' - butt he reality is that Russians are worse off, know they must work longer and are FED up with corruption ..

They KNOW that the establishment is doing all in it's power to stop opposition candidates standing ..

Same games as the USA and now the UK.
Except in the Moscow elections, they couldn't even be bothered to collect the signatures they needed to be eligible to become candidates.

Andrewfi - with his 'finger on the pulse' .. as ever ..

Who believes THAT bollox ? All over the country - 'not enough signatures collected'

Yup, andrewfi is the epitome of the  'useful idiot' ..

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #641 on: September 20, 2019, 05:19:43 AM »
VVP and his United Russia party are doing so well that he had to distance himself from the party in the Presidential elections and how 'well' did the party do in local govt elections?

Of course, they 'won' the most seats... But only the likes of andrewfi think those were representative results ...

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #642 on: October 06, 2019, 07:26:49 AM »

Diddums.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #643 on: October 07, 2019, 04:47:03 PM »
Moby, go back. Do some reading of what I wrote. Don't 'imagine' stuff, that's just more dishonesty. Then go and have a look at why so-called candidates were excluded from the ballot.

Why do you do it? You could be a useful member of society, of this community but you work so hard to exclude yourself.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Online Guile

« Reply #644 on: October 09, 2019, 03:04:20 AM »

Diddums.

sweet did a screen grab of this vid...will be useful later on  :laugh: :laugh:

Online Guile

« Reply #645 on: October 10, 2019, 11:36:36 PM »
btw what is that weird noise you make at the end?  sounds like some some little boy. same as when you did your "broke, nah...." video a while back psffffff

Offline Valenki

• Spouses Country: Czecho-SLOVAKIA
« Reply #646 on: November 25, 2019, 10:04:03 PM »
The Neocon wet dream is to depose Putin (see Qaddafi and Hussein for details), break up Russia into bite sized EU aspirant chunks controlled by Washington lap dogs (see Ukraine for details), pillage its oil, gas, gold, and get the US bombs and troops sat on the border with China ready for the next step. Putin & Co were somewhat sharper than Hank, Bud and Chuck and saw this coming years ago. Ukraine and Syria demonstrates how any attempts at that might play out. So an angry Uncle Sam is now in a stalemate. What to do? Sabre rattle and fill up the neighbouring countries with bombs and troops and manufacture some "aggression" to counter (See RUA passim for details).
Iraq - in case you forgot was engaged in ethnic cleansing - dropping gas on Kurdish villages, invaded a neighbour - fired rockets at other neighbours  and was making noises about using - what turned out not to be - 'wmd'...

Libiya - a state also engaged in slaughtering citizens who objected to a dictator... thank goodness French and US jets stopped Gaddafi storming Benghazi
I am out of my depths with at least 60% of this discussion but I will weigh in at this point. Saddam complied with the UN on the issue of WMD's (and their destruction) making the invasion of Irak illegal from whatever angle you want to argue and Khadaffi was invited to sit at the front of the class by the west, despite any 'bad boy' antics the man committed. You cannot clear Washington of its' dirty deeds at the cost of Putin's successes if that is your purpose.
Free The Peoples Republics of Lugansk and Donetsk!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #647 on: December 12, 2019, 11:01:37 PM »

Russia's government, life , economics and other fields are developing as fast almost as the IT-industry.

Meaning you can't compare Russia to Russia 5-years ago, its changing fast!
The same goes for Russia 5-years ago, to Russia 10-years ago.
Etc.

Every year I visit Crimea, and I am astounded by what changed in the meantime (and some not for the better! There never used to be traffic-jams that get you stuck for a whole hour!)

'Crimea' is Putin's failed stunt to be popular ..

ANYONE who thinks Russia is 'better off' - given the FACT that it run for the benefit of the Franchise Holders is deluded

Offline LoyalMan

• ChiNazi scientists have invented Wuhan Virus Test Agent with accuracy rate close to 0%
  • Spouses Country: Neptune
« Reply #648 on: December 13, 2019, 09:32:14 AM »
Most people argue USA vs Russia in this way:

• USA is Good and Russia is Bad.
  • USA is Bad and Russia is Good.

My viewpoint is closer to reality.  It is called Fuzzy Logics in mathematics.
  • USA is 70% Good and 30% Bad.
  • Russia is 5% Good and 95% Bad.
  • China Commie is 0% Good and 100% Bad.

The last item about China Commie turns out to be a traditional 0/1 Logics.

Offline LoyalMan

• ChiNazi scientists have invented Wuhan Virus Test Agent with accuracy rate close to 0%
  • Spouses Country: Neptune
« Reply #649 on: December 13, 2019, 09:39:44 AM »
'Crimea' is Putin's failed stunt to be popular ..

ANYONE who thinks Russia is 'better off' - given the FACT that it run for the benefit of the Franchise Holders is deluded

MSMOBY is correct.

Many a time, Tyrant will argue in this way:
"You see how fast my country is developing.  There are so many new industrial advancement in my country. It proves that my ruling is a success."

Actually, it is those Scientists, mostly from Western free world, who invent and create those industrial tools, make his country developing as fast as the civilisation evolving.

Registration