The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Moby's Russophobia and Kremlinphobia  (Read 19925 times)

Online rosco

• Trips: 10-20
Re: Moby's Russophobia and Kremlinphobia
« Reply #585 on: January 21, 2019, 05:05:09 AM »
I had been a little naïve in thinking that 2019 removed a huge burden from the forum and something was now in place to shut down the king troll. I must have been speed reading something and picked it up all wrong and it coincided with this Moby bloke posting nothing for a few days or so.

It funny watching his lies being pulled apart like an unstitched garment but it's such a waste of everyone's time having to do so.

If meat moby is anything like online moby, it's no wonder he has no friends other than a few foreign blokes who's English comprehension has so far denied them the chance to realise what a waste of skin he is.

Still, lets all pretend that Crimea happened as Moby suggests.

Online msmoby

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #586 on: January 21, 2019, 11:58:46 PM »
I had been a little naïve in thinking that 2019 removed a huge burden from the forum and something was now in place to shut down the king troll. I must have been speed reading something and picked it up all wrong and it coincided with this Moby bloke posting nothing for a few days or so.

It funny watching his lies being pulled apart like an unstitched garment but it's such a waste of everyone's time having to do so.

I'm 'sorry' to disappoint and simply remind you that 100:11 and 13:1 at the UN was no 'lie' ..I've seen some 'interesting claims' portrayed as 'fact', though !

If meat moby is anything like online moby, it's no wonder he has no friends other than a few foreign blokes who's English comprehension has so far denied them the chance to realise what a waste of skin he is.

Rosco, why would you think I have 'few friends' ...  ?  Are you like a teenage girl who thinks having hundreds or thousands of 'followers' is something to be proud of ?  ...

Two out of three Russian biz partners can speak English to near fluent level ... One of them is VERY happy to have Crimea 'back'..and is not too concerned what Ukraine or other nations think - our chats - after biz is done - are interesting. 

He knows about the IDIOTS ( his words ) who have described me as 'Russophobic' and howls with laughter ...

You might be confusing YOUR need for 'validation' with mine ...

Still, lets all pretend that Crimea happened as Moby suggests.

You can start with something to prove I've 'lied' ? 

:coffeeread:

What ( currently) comes below this has me in stitches 

Offline Manny

« Reply #587 on: January 22, 2019, 11:55:13 AM »
I had been a little naïve in thinking that 2019 removed a huge burden from the forum and something was now in place to shut down the king troll.

He'll not be trolling regular topics. Reasonable posts, yes of course. Silly stuff on his own topics. TOS violations you'll not see. Same with Guile and Wiz. We need less trolling around here.
please tell me where I'm being / have been 'dishonest'? 
Yes, he said that.........

Online msmoby

« Reply #588 on: April 12, 2019, 04:08:43 AM »
. Journalists who had been staking out the embassy all went home and then down swoops the polis with only RT there to see it.

RT ?

RUPTLY are part of the same media group that are owned by the Kremlin as RT They have a bigger ( political) budget from their masters to sit around, perhaps ?  You'd have been as 'accurate' if you'd said Pervy Kanal, Vesti, Rossiya...

What IS funny is that they have a Linkedin site - but linkedin is banned in ... Russia

https://www.linkedin.com/company/ruptly

Online msmoby

« Reply #589 on: April 14, 2019, 12:08:26 AM »

He'll not be trolling regular topics. Reasonable posts, yes of course. Silly stuff on his own topics. TOS violations you'll not see. Same with Guile and Wiz. We need less trolling around here.

I'm 'sorry'

Your need to 'protect' the actual trolls from factual response to  their howlers

The entertainment continues

We can't have Moby upsetting our warm cozy feelinz ...

Online msmoby

« Reply #590 on: May 22, 2019, 08:18:30 AM »
As the wise Mr. Putin once said, Russia has no interest in influencing elections in the United States because elections change nothing. Real power is held by an unelected group, this makes a change of president meaningless.

'Wise? ' - do wise people create election results and ensure their franchise system that benefits few is maintained ?

Online msmoby

« Reply #591 on: May 31, 2019, 06:29:25 AM »
If/When I retire to Russia, my top 2 choices are:

Evpatoria (who wouldn't want to live in a tourist place, except its pretty much dead during the low-season).

St. Petersburg, because it resembles amsterdam a lot!

The first place isn't even IN Russia

Online cufflinks

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #592 on: June 02, 2019, 01:31:06 PM »
Interesting Looks like Google Earth shows a Direct rail to Simferopol and then on to Mother Russia via the Kerch Strait Bridge to Yaman also Manny's top sponsor AFA/Loveme.com Crimea search results are now all in Russia - time for a reality check Mobster...

Quick facts
Yevpatoriya, is a city of regional significance in Western Crimea, north of Kalamita Bay. Yevpatoriya serves as the administrative center of Yevpatoriya municipality, one of the districts into which Crimea is divided. Population: 105,719.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #593 on: June 02, 2019, 04:20:48 PM »

Of course it is, you try going there without a russian visa.

I just came across a nice piece of dutch propaganda again.

Newspaper AD: Crimea, vacation paradise or sanctioned hellhole.

Of course it couldn't be the former, so they already started off with having to fly to Krasnodar and taking a taxi to the island
(when one can fly straight from NL to Simferopol , the capital).
You can change anything in life, but a BMW only for a BMW
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Manny

« Reply #594 on: June 02, 2019, 05:34:28 PM »

Russophobic and Kremlinphobic Moby thinks Crimea isn't in Russia. Despite the fact it reunified - by a democratic vote - half a decade ago.  :chuckle:

please tell me where I'm being / have been 'dishonest'? 
Yes, he said that.........

Online Confederate

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #595 on: June 02, 2019, 07:16:10 PM »
. Journalists who had been staking out the embassy all went home and then down swoops the polis with only RT there to see it.

RT ?

RUPTLY are part of the same media group that are owned by the Kremlin as RT They have a bigger ( political) budget from their masters to sit around, perhaps ?  You'd have been as 'accurate' if you'd said Pervy Kanal, Vesti, Rossiya...

What IS funny is that they have a Linkedin site - but linkedin is banned in ... Russia

Both the Washington Post and the New York Times are heavily edited by the CIA.

All of the “mainstream” media in the USA is controlled by 6 Zionist Jew Billionaires.

Which is how and why Israel can repeatedly use white phosphorus on Gaza civilians, a war crime, but when Assad allegedly used gas on Syrian civilians, the media howled until Trump lobbed a few missiles at Syria.

On the one hand a much worse crime is ignored, OTOH the US media went into hyper-drive about alleged “human rights violations” and demanded regime change.

As I’ve expressed I don’t agree with Russian policy on Ukraine. However in some other areas I find RT to be a good counter to US and UK media propaganda.
Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys. P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Wiz

« Reply #596 on: June 03, 2019, 02:18:13 AM »

RT ?

Both the Washington Post and the New York Times are heavily edited by the CIA.

All of the “mainstream” media in the USA is controlled by 6 Zionist Jew Billionaires.

Which is how and why Israel can repeatedly use white phosphorus on Gaza civilians, a war crime, but when Assad allegedly used gas on Syrian civilians, the media howled until Trump lobbed a few missiles at Syria.

On the one hand a much worse crime is ignored, OTOH the US media went into hyper-drive about alleged “human rights violations” and demanded regime change.

As I’ve expressed I don’t agree with Russian policy on Ukraine. However in some other areas I find RT to be a good counter to US and UK media propaganda.

Well done for most of your comments and I understand why you don't agree with the Russian policy in Ukraine....... but you forget that  Ukraine was part of the USSR and only became independent in 1991. Such long term ties are very difficult to separate.........

We understand why the USA is not happy been outsmarted by Putin.....and as usual CIA tactic will go on and on that Russia invaded Crimea......

The fact is Crimea TODAY it's part of Russia. End of the matter.

You are not planning a war with Russia to take it back, are you?

tiphat

( BTW Live TV, Don Corleone... just touched down at Stansted Airport. at 9.01 GMT}

Online msmoby

« Reply #597 on: June 03, 2019, 02:34:26 AM »
As ever, our 'leasder' edits and moves posts ...to protect readers from fact...and to make up stuff..)

Russophobic and Kremlinphobic Moby thinks Crimea isn't in Russia. Despite the fact it reunified - by a democratic vote - half a decade ago.  :chuckle:

1/ As you well know my beloved and mates..Russians think you are unhinged re 'russophobic' but that is how deluded you have become..

100:11 and 13:1 in BOTH  UN assemblies...we can observe who is kidding themselves as to the 'legitimacy' of the Kremlin MILITARY stunt and subsequent 'referendum result'...

Online msmoby

« Reply #598 on: June 03, 2019, 02:43:35 AM »
Wiz,

Your attempt at revisionist history is a MAJOR fail..

Ukraine has been independent HOW MANY times from Moscow rule and declared independence?

Did the CIA draw up the borders of each nation in 1991 and Crimea's status as an autonomous Republic in.....UKRAINE...?

Who moved out the indigenous population on breaking a treaty and russified the peninsula on two occasions, 'blaming' said indigenous people and even committing genocide?

Moscow......

Crimea has many parallels with N.Ireland...

Only in the latter's case referenda are recognised as free and fair...and within the constitution of the state ..not under military occupation.

Online msmoby

« Reply #599 on: June 03, 2019, 02:50:14 AM »

Putin has ratings western politicians could only dream of.

Manny will not go to Russia and has received sponsorship from the regime that he now unquestioningly supports..

Hi figure who is fibbing)

Anyone, who is on Facebook and can read knows how delusional Nanny sounds...

From the top down, Russia is controlled to ensure 'supporters' of Putin benefit and the country is corrupt from the top down..

ANYONE who is popular with the people always seems to fall foul of a trumped up criminal charge to ensure they cannot run for office..

Lastly, if Manny thinks VVP is 'v.popular' he REALLY needs to go to Russia.

Registration