The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Moby's Russophobia and Kremlinphobia  (Read 56180 times)

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
Re: Moby's Russophobia and Kremlinphobia
« Reply #550 on: December 09, 2018, 09:32:37 AM »
Not 'probably right, AvHdB

When will you lot realise that if I post I did it - I HAVE ...;)

Oh Joy oh Joy, another 10 pages of pollution by Moby..... :sick0012: :Zzzzsleep:

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #551 on: December 09, 2018, 09:33:26 AM »

Belbek is a military airport. There used to be sevastopol international airport that shared belbeks runway but it was never named belbek airport
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #552 on: December 09, 2018, 09:55:07 AM »

Moby, You are a complete waste as a poster on RUA. Your value positive posts are zero. Instead at least saying thanks for posting the information up thread you find a way to denigrate what was posted, seriously you are little more than used toilet paper with a stench that proceeds you.

Moby isn't there a troll that you can curl up with in a cave?

It is no wonder that no one wants to associate with you and if I had anything to say you would be banned. Av
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #553 on: December 09, 2018, 10:37:45 AM »

Moby, You are a complete waste as a poster on RUA. Your value positive posts are zero. Instead at least saying thanks for posting the information up thread you find a way to denigrate what was posted, seriously you are little more than used toilet paper with a stench that proceeds you.

Never the most observant poster, our AvHdB wants me to 'thank' him for posting what I had already posted ? ;)

It is no wonder that no one wants to associate with you and if I had anything to say you would be banned. Av[/font][/size]

I'm sure your attempted auto-suggestion will have lot's of support ..

As to no-one.... now that really IS a fib given these 'random folk' ( strangely enough many of 'em Russians ) in my life ;)

In the meantime, as you can see - even when Markje is presented with FACT ....   :dh:

https://wikitravel.org/en/Sevastopol
"Local airport Sevastopol International Airport/Belbek historically had passenger service, but as of 2018 has no regular flights."

Here's Belbek... ONE RUNWAY - it was a military base AND an international airport

https://tinyurl.com/belbekonlyhad1runway

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Wiz

« Reply #554 on: December 09, 2018, 06:06:24 PM »

When you have nothing interesting to say than you resort to your usual crap and accusations of copy and paste.... therefore..... I will not bother to answer any of your other comments.

I'll take that as another Wiz - ''you busted me'' so I'm going off on one "

It is SO obvious when you nick the words of others

Yes it is so obvious that you belong to the club of IDIOTS because you continue to insist posting crap and false information.

Obviously an idiot like you, doesn't have the ability to  think. It has never crossed your mind that after nearly 40 years living in the UK maybe I am capable to write my own comments without copying anybody's text, as you claim. Using similar words or expressions that probably read somewhere, it's not a crime neither a theft as you claim.

As you must have noticed, when I copy somebody's articles always I post a link to the source, respecting their copyright! Writing, almost daily, proper posts on this board and not stupid one line remarks, as you do, it's a good practice for my English skills.

Wish you luck not to meet your N. Cyprus competitor in the TV Sat scam because you know how the Turks treat their enemies.  :P

If I remember well, in one of his posts, he promised to make you Souvlaki, whenever you two meet .... because somebody stitched him and he was prosecuted for the SAT Scam in Cyprus.

I expect by now you know how to escape safely from the North.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT69bGobtA0

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #555 on: December 09, 2018, 07:23:40 PM »

As you must have noticed, when I copy somebody's articles always I post a link to the source, respecting their copyright! Writing, almost daily, proper posts on this board and not stupid one line remarks, as you do, it's a good practice for my English skills.

'Sure' you do .. :laugh:

The likes of former Labour Councillor Stephen Beer will be SO glad to hear that his article on the Thatcher Years was really your words ;)

'

Wish you luck not to meet your N. Cyprus competitor in the TV Sat scam because you know how the Turks treat their enemies.  :

This is another of your daft and untrue comments that you KEEP repeating- even though you've a;ready been mocked for making them up- before !  :chuckle:

I have never had a 'competitor' in the 'north' - as I've never sold anything there..

I have helped close down a Pirate TV company that was showing UK Forces TV as pat of it's 'package' and as I'm in Cyprus, now - please be sure to tell this mythical 'competitor- I'm here

BTW - A Turk would say Shish ( kebab) not 'Souvlaki ) ....

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #556 on: December 10, 2018, 02:17:51 AM »

Yes it is so obvious that you belong to the club of IDIOTS because you continue to insist posting crap and false information.

Then you go on to prove your point by 'busting' mine...NOT  ;) 

Using similar words or expressions that probably read somewhere, it's not a crime neither a theft as you claim.

Lifting the WHOLE text - paragraphs of it -  and passing it off as your own is plagiarism - it is theft of copyright and the VERY least you should be doing is acknowledging said authors works ...

That you continue to deny your 'habit' - is telling and idiotic

Wish you luck not to meet your N. Cyprus competitor in the TV Sat scam because you know how the Turks treat their enemies.

Well, I've been here HOW many times this year and it's not a secret  that I'm here...  :chuckle: 

If I remember well, in one of his posts, he promised to make you Souvlaki, whenever you two meet .... because somebody stitched him and he was prosecuted for the SAT Scam in Cyprus.

He wasn't prosecuted - just stopped from pirating the channels - so he had to close down ...    Your memory is failing you - probably explains the accuracy of what you post about our lives...

Did you ever notice how infatuated you've become ?  (:)

I expect by now you know how to escape safely from the North....

Yes, it involves showing my passport twice - at a UN designated crossing point ...

You should 'google' it - seeing it fascinates you so...

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #557 on: January 05, 2019, 02:32:00 AM »

Secondly, I believe Putin is modernising Russia's army to protect the country.

Once again, quotes from Rosco are proving entertainment at a dinner table ...  everyone but me was ...Russian

Given they are engaged in 'away games' in Crimea, Georgia, Moldova and  'LughanDom' 'protecting' is clearly a euphemism for aggression

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #558 on: January 05, 2019, 08:02:53 AM »

Once again, quotes from Rosco are proving entertainment at a dinner table ...  everyone but me was ...Russian

Given they are engaged in 'away games' in Crimea, Georgia, Moldova and  'LughanDom' 'protecting' is clearly a euphemism for aggression

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #559 on: January 05, 2019, 10:56:55 PM »

Offline Manny

« Reply #560 on: January 06, 2019, 04:55:08 AM »
Moby, your off topic Kremlin bashing will be swept here. Don't post the same thing repeatedly across different topics, there's a good troll.  :coffeeread:
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #561 on: January 06, 2019, 06:19:58 AM »
moby, once again with the mysterious but, oh so handy, authorities eager to back you up in your trolling.

Please tell us how your random assortment of like-minded sots might be expected to know more than any other randomly selected group of people?

How do you introduce the topics related to your forum trolling into polite conversation? How do you do it without appearing to be the saddest, most small-minded, bore in existence?
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #562 on: January 06, 2019, 07:22:18 AM »
Moby, your off topic Kremlin bashing will be swept here. Don't post the same thing repeatedly across different topics, there's a good troll.  :coffeeread:

I will continue to post when / where I like and you can delete, ban, moderate - or do whatever you wish ..

It's your sandpit and I'll take my 'chances'

Online Guile

« Reply #563 on: January 06, 2019, 07:33:06 AM »
andrew..he doesnt! notice it's always the same group of friends laughing at our posts...considering his Russian level is piss poor i wonder how accurately they are reading this. google translate isnt the best.

then again it could all be things imagined in his head..

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #564 on: January 06, 2019, 09:15:28 AM »
moby, once again with the mysterious but, oh so handy, authorities eager to back you up in your trolling.

Please tell us how your random assortment of like-minded sots might be expected to know more than any other randomly selected group of people?

How do you introduce the topics related to your forum trolling into polite conversation? How do you do it without appearing to be the saddest, most small-minded, bore in existence?

My thoughts exactly. One can only imagine how cringy it would be, for some foreign bloke to be needlessly ranting on about some random discussion on an online forum, at the dinner table. If any of this red faced, high pitched squaking is understood, I’m sure the guests all pass knowing glances to one another.

Thankfully for Moby, there’s a good chance this is just more lies from a troubled old man.

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #565 on: January 06, 2019, 09:17:29 AM »

Yes, clearly. At least for a Russophobe like you.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #566 on: January 06, 2019, 09:58:31 AM »

My thoughts exactly. One can only imagine how cringy it would be, for some foreign bloke to be needlessly ranting on about some random discussion on an online forum, at the dinner table. If any of this red faced, high pitched squaking is understood, I’m sure the guests all pass knowing glances to one another.

Ah, it is now amusing that you might try to envisage how we enjoy reading guff from un-questioning fans of VVP ;)

Thankfully for Moby, there’s a good chance this is just more lies from a troubled old man.

Hmm, given it was a Russian that christened the failed 'novorossiya' experiment  as LughanDom' - that is yet another fail on your part..

I realise this doesn't' fit your vision of how you'd like the world to be .... but 2019 is not going to be your fav year

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #567 on: January 06, 2019, 11:52:14 AM »

There are no away games in Crimea
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Online Guile

« Reply #568 on: January 06, 2019, 12:21:23 PM »
moby thinks 37.5 hours isnt a full work week hahaaa

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #569 on: January 19, 2019, 01:05:39 AM »

There are no away games in Crimea

'Sure'

100:11 13:1 at the UN -  continue to kid yourself ..

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #570 on: January 19, 2019, 01:11:29 AM »

Yes, clearly. At least for a Russophobe like you.

Dear Rosco,

I realise this is a bad time for you - but honestly - you might try backing up any one-liners with an attempt at a fact or two ? ..

FACT: I have three RU biz partners,

FACT : I have shared my life with a Russian lady - may be not the same one - for the last 17 years ...

FACT: Other than may be 4 posters - I have spent more time there ..

Where you as desperate to 'impress' in the school playground ?   

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #571 on: January 19, 2019, 01:27:14 AM »

Andrewfi - if you feel the need to post daft ( proven so 3 times in 2 months) re my life - ALL you'll do is amuse !

Remember:  You're the guy who has told us:

1/ Who my business partners 'aren't / weren't ' - when a trip to UK Companies House would have saved you a red face

2/ 'Radom photos' of the  SAME Russians appearing with me from the Eastern Med to Ireland  - any one with half a brain would recognise the same characters kept appearing (Ireland, UK, France, Belgium, NL. Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Russia, Cyprus ) 

and now you 'doubt' we might not laugh at your 'expert opinions' and 'randomness' ?  :ROFL:

Something along the lines of, " The follicly challenged , serially single, clinically obese 'expert in our lives' has posted daft, AGAIN ... Look"  ....

Online Guile

« Reply #572 on: January 19, 2019, 02:19:04 PM »
moby if you are gonna insult other members physical appearance, you ought to look in the mirror and realize your grandpa status isnt the most appealing [snip]

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
« Reply #573 on: January 20, 2019, 04:00:30 AM »
moby thinks 37.5 hours isnt a full work week hahaaa
What Moby thinks isn’t important...

Online Guile

« Reply #574 on: January 20, 2019, 04:49:53 AM »
very true DogSoldier...although now he has added a doctoe to his list of fictional characters advising him on his STD hahAaa :laugh:

Registration