The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Moby's Russophobia and Kremlinphobia  (Read 55962 times)

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Moby's Russophobia and Kremlinphobia
« Reply #350 on: January 31, 2018, 11:22:45 PM »

Probably more a case of, the person who posted the video was not Moby, but one of the players/makers of the video who, after a desperate phone call from his mobyship, removed the video..

Gypo is wrong ....    but it is amusing reading these 'theories' ...

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #351 on: February 01, 2018, 01:02:02 AM »
One of the signs of a sociopath is that they find it hard to relate to individuals. They can be pleasant and manipulative but it is a practiced act, a charade, not innate.

Why do I mention it now, here?

Well, just above we see a poster who is unable to distinguish between a person writing (speaking) about himself and a person writing about others. For the sociopath, the two are very hard to tell apart. We see that here in the words posted by the forum indigent.

Whether Yeltsin was in control of everything or not is not, and was not, the point being made. I was referring to how many, perhaps a majority, of Russians perceive the fellow in the context of what they know of their lives and the situation of their country and nations.

While I am sure that you might soon tell us that you know of some invented personal connection presented as an authority who might differ in her opinion to millions of Russians such a claim does not in any way alter the opinions of those millions.

Word. Take Moby out back the woodshed and whoop that boy w’ sum tree branches his bare ass!  :laugh:  tiphat

Offline Gipsy

« Reply #352 on: February 01, 2018, 02:03:42 AM »

Probably more a case of, the person who posted the video was not Moby, but one of the players/makers of the video who, after a desperate phone call from his mobyship, removed the video..

Gypo is wrong ....    but it is amusing reading these 'theories' ...

Oh dear mobysan...

Poor Rosco ... 

Er, the video wasn't posted BY me ...     :coffeeread:

DUH...
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Offline Wiz

« Reply #353 on: February 01, 2018, 10:52:04 AM »

it's you who is bragging...... not me.

Bragging about what ..?

When you post photos in public.... anybody can make a copy....... :P

Understood - but WHY would you WANT to.. 'stalker' ?  I refer to your habit of using said image and posting it elsewhere

You have big idea of your self....... and whatever you write about your self...and your long distance relationship .....  could be all fake......

:ROFL:  'Sure' ...  Only someone who falls for 'conspiracy' shyte like you cold post that ... :chuckle:

Did you divorce your last wife yet?

Didn't you READ the VERY recent thread about the farce of the Brits recognising an Eng Lang Cypriot Marriage Certificate .. ? 

Same old shite .....and yes I missed that post.  :coffeeread:
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #354 on: March 12, 2018, 07:16:24 PM »
On a couple points in this thread we discuss The Soviet/Russian Whitbread entry Fazisi from way back when.

Came across an article > http://sailingmagazine.net/article-1951-the-boat-that-just-wont-die.html <

Spoiler alert no mention or reference to Moby, he is innocent on this matter.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #355 on: March 13, 2018, 03:58:02 AM »
On a couple points in this thread we discuss The Soviet/Russian Whitbread entry Fazisi from way back when.

Came across an article > http://sailingmagazine.net/article-1951-the-boat-that-just-wont-die.html <

Thanks for this post

I've sent it to two members of Sochi Yacht Club - one of which was a crew member and took over as joint skipper with Skip Novak - after the demise of the original Soviet skipper

She certainly was a good looking / progressive yacht for the era and I hope she can be restored

Offline Manny

« Reply #356 on: April 17, 2018, 03:02:52 PM »
On March 15th I suggested that I had read - via a link from a Russian - from a Russian forum- that 'Novichok' was designed to be transported as two chemicals - that would be hard to detect if travelling by air ( Binary format )  - that when mixed - make the nerve agent

Well, now - The BBC seem to have found the same source ...

Some of the agents are also said to be "binary weapons", meaning the nerve agent is typically stored as two less toxic chemical ingredients that are easier to handle.

When these are mixed, they react to produce the active toxic agent which can cause convulsions, shortness of breath, profuse sweating and nausea.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43798068

I expect you sent them the link; they'll dutifully report anything Russophobic - true or false - like you.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #357 on: June 16, 2018, 10:07:50 AM »

I expect you sent them the link; they'll dutifully report anything Russophobic - true or false - like you.

[white noise]
*some burbling*
[/white noise]

Online Guile

« Reply #358 on: June 21, 2018, 02:52:30 AM »
hahahah Moby no one likes you here either

Online Guile

« Reply #359 on: June 21, 2018, 02:55:12 AM »
he thinks money going to Russian bank accounts from the UK gets taxed lol

Offline yankee

« Reply #360 on: June 28, 2018, 09:08:29 AM »
I noticed even the forum owner here is mocking moby with his signature quote "I may well be off my rocker!"..too funny.

And a brief read through his posts show that he's gotten into arguments with almost every active member here.

Some of us put him on our ignore list.
What is worse than not being able to get what you don't even want?

Offline Jerash

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #361 on: June 28, 2018, 09:41:08 AM »
I noticed even the forum owner here is mocking moby with his signature quote "I may well be off my rocker!"..too funny.

And a brief read through his posts show that he's gotten into arguments with almost every active member here.

Oh oh, sounds like you just invited him to troll you. And if all else fails, he’ll get his gal to troll you!!!! 

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #362 on: June 28, 2018, 12:24:09 PM »
Wot, u mean he gets his bird to poke her beak into other people's affairs?
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Jerash

« Reply #363 on: June 28, 2018, 12:40:23 PM »
Wot, u mean he gets his bird to poke her beak into other people's affairs?

It happened to me(((

Offline Jerash

« Reply #364 on: June 28, 2018, 05:11:56 PM »
I wonder if it has something to do with the free-for-all atmosphere that has been created here.  Basically, the police aren't enforcing the laws.

'Naughty', Jerash

The Police have been used to round up RUSSIANS to check if they have registered under the 72 hour rule - in place ...they are released when they can prove 'legality'

Then there's fines for not having bins outside your kiosk - the previous edict was they were to be removed - a security risk - a no-one knew they were to be put back ..2,500 R fines .. 

For sure, they have not bothered foreigners

Yeah, naughty, my ass, I talk about what I know.  You just fart out anti Russian bs at an possible chance.  How is it you only know people who are harmed by the Russian government and I didn't meet any even though I interact with many many different Russians from all walks of life?

Are you restricting your contacts to retards and ne'er do wells?  Seriously, how can you only know people who are getting bent over by the Russian government.

Your anti-Russian mentality is no joke.  You are almost as bad as the Retardian, which I'm sure you read every day like it were a "devotional".

Yeah yeah yeah Moby, Russia is a corrupt shi*thole.  You are right, we all hate our oppression here.  You are free to leave and in fact we would encourage it, so we could all be bent over by the Russians without your witness.  God, you're offensive.

Only a complete liar (aka a complete a**) only knows people who have problems with the Russian government.  You are sounding more and more like a Navalny hack!

Online Guile

« Reply #365 on: June 28, 2018, 07:04:05 PM »

Oh oh, sounds like you just invited him to troll you. And if all else fails, he’ll get his gal to troll you!!!! 

[/quote]

I put him on ignore on the other forum and he deliberately told people to quote my posts so he could reply and make sure I see it.

He got on me for saying Dublin is in Northern Ireland.  Yet when I asked him why he doesn't put the Irish flag on his profile he says he isn't patriotic and has no allegiance to his home country. 

moby doesn't even realize how big of a hypocrite he is.

Offline rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #366 on: June 29, 2018, 05:18:43 AM »
That’s because he’s European remember, or was it a world citizen?

I forget.

Offline Manny

« Reply #367 on: July 01, 2018, 10:57:34 AM »
You just fart out anti Russian bs at an possible chance.  How is it you only know people who are harmed by the Russian government and I didn't meet any even though I interact with many many different Russians from all walks of life?

Are you restricting your contacts to retards and ne'er do wells?  Seriously, how can you only know people who are getting bent over by the Russian government.

Your anti-Russian mentality is no joke.  You are almost as bad as the Retardian, which I'm sure you read every day like it were a "devotional".

Yeah yeah yeah Moby, Russia is a corrupt shi*thole.  You are right, we all hate our oppression here.  You are free to leave and in fact we would encourage it, so we could all be bent over by the Russians without your witness.  God, you're offensive.

Only a complete liar (aka a complete a**) only knows people who have problems with the Russian government.  You are sounding more and more like a Navalny hack!

I had to move this on the topic it belongs in.  :thumbsup:
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online Guile

« Reply #368 on: July 02, 2018, 04:21:40 PM »

I forget.

Hearing him talk, you'd think he's been to the far reaches of the Arctic, the jungles in Brazil and the deep plains of Africa.  When in reality he doesn't go out to the local pub for a pint cause he has no friends!!

what happened to him, he's posting on the other forum regularly but has gone silent here.  Hope he took the hint that all his lies are catching up to him.

Offline rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #369 on: July 03, 2018, 02:32:58 AM »

I forget.

Hearing him talk, you'd think he's been to the far reaches of the Arctic, the jungles in Brazil and the deep plains of Africa.  When in reality he doesn't go out to the local pub for a pint cause he has no friends!!

what happened to him, he's posting on the other forum regularly but has gone silent here.  Hope he took the hint that all his lies are catching up to him.

In my experience, he does that.

He's a thick skinned SOB who usually shows his face where normal people would be embarrassed. He never ever apologises or admits he's wrong and attempts to smudge the back and white enough to wriggle out.

However, when he's caught red handed and can't swerve the facts, he conveniently avoids a thread or even the forum for a while. In his mind, if he ignores it then it didn't happen.

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
« Reply #370 on: July 03, 2018, 03:26:53 AM »
Mobes is the authority on everything. Funny, what the internet does to people. Although in his case, his online persona can’t be far removed from real life.

Online Guile

« Reply #371 on: July 03, 2018, 05:04:40 AM »
I asked him point blank several times why he has no friends and he wouldn't answer.  Every forum I see him on he makes enemies with literally everyone.

He'll just randomly insert stupid trolling comments and argue ad nauseam cause it's "fun" for him.  Even after putting him on ignore and telling him to stop replying he didn't listen.

I mean if he's still posting on these forums over 10 years it really must mean he has no one to talk to.  He is supposed to have a "girlfriend" but all he does is post bikini pics of her.  For a 60 year old man that's rather embarrassing. 

Online Guile

« Reply #372 on: July 04, 2018, 06:20:07 AM »
i think the cat ate our resident mouse moby..not a peep from him here. although he's still up to his usual antics pestering BillyB and Trench elsewhere...

maybe I'll visit his business website again so he can track my IP and do who knows what with it.

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
« Reply #373 on: July 04, 2018, 08:04:11 AM »
i think the cat ate our resident mouse moby..not a peep from him here. although he's still up to his usual antics pestering BillyB and Trench elsewhere...

maybe I'll visit his business website again so he can track my IP and do who knows what with it.
Yes, it’s quite entertaining to read the rubbish from TC and Mobes over there.

Online Guile

« Reply #374 on: July 04, 2018, 06:30:45 PM »
Favourite words used by moby:  daft, howler, bollox, busted.  He'll use these 4 in any combination like a broken record.

I.E.  "Moby busted ___, he was posting daft again. utter bollox.  Another howler. 

He'll talk in the 3rd person like a dude sitting on a high chair in a dunce cap. 

It's like his brain is on autopilot when replying to posts.