The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Moby's Russophobia and Kremlinphobia  (Read 55945 times)

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Moby's Russophobia and Kremlinphobia
« Reply #300 on: November 08, 2017, 02:45:26 AM »

Poor relations are caused by the actions of others; not Russia.

Oh, ple-EASE....  The govt's physical interference in Ukraine - let alone Georgia - even if I have some sympathy / understanding - is not reflected in UN votes ...

People may want good relations in an ideal world, but not at the expense of constant US/NATO warmongering or kow-towing to daft sanctions.

'warmongering' - which part of a Former USSR has US/ NATO militarily occupied, and issued passports to, or created frozen conflict  ?

In short, Russians respect Putin because he wont be pushed around by the west, and they will accept (or ignore) whatever the west throws at them if the alternative is to be a client state of the US like everyone else.

Actually, he was v.popular after 'returning' Crimea and any economic 'woes' were forgotten - the sanctions that effect man in the street were the 'counter sanctions' - protectionist policies to bring inefficient industries a chance to get a part of the market ..

Anyway... this 'russophobe' continues to actually DO something about relations between our respective nations ....  which involves going there ... you should try it ;)

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #301 on: November 08, 2017, 03:57:40 AM »
This would definitely make Ukraine feel a bit more like the other European countries.

Ukraine Commits Cultural Suicide - Agrees to 3rd World Migrant Refugees

http://russia-insider.com/en/ukraine-commits-cultural-suicide-agrees-3rd-world-migrant-refugees/ri21468

Funny article .. So, "now the Ukraine's vaunted neo-Nazis don't have much influence after all" - been telling you that since you ( and many others) fell for the propaganda that Ukraine WAS being run by 'Nazis'  :chuckle:

This guy's politics seem sl.to the right of Attila the Hun - esp. re immigration - but has posted some other entertaining stuff..

Proof that one needs to be careful the company that you keep in Russia and stay away from demonstrations - lest you get mistaken for a supporter !

Offline Manny

« Reply #302 on: December 22, 2017, 01:36:30 PM »
Sent to me in a PM, Moby speaks on video about Russia:

Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Wiz

« Reply #303 on: December 22, 2017, 05:37:44 PM »
Sent to me in a PM, Moby speaks on video about Russia:

What a plonker........

Actually I got also a PM too...... the other day.

:laugh:
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #304 on: December 22, 2017, 06:05:32 PM »
TBF Mobes comes across quite well, though the GB sticker is missing off the car number plate...

Anyway, this is for Wiz to get his Greek juices flowing, there's a lass on telly here in Ireland, on The Republic of Telly TV show, Georgia Salpa, no waist, hardly any hips, splendid knockers, dark long hair and what my brother calls 'cock-sucking lips'. Of Greek origin but Irish accent, which might help, might not. Anyway, here she is stealing Jen MacGuire's Ginger stalker co-star off her (Jen was on the UK The Apprentice in real life).

Wiz Windows XP link -
O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #305 on: December 22, 2017, 06:52:50 PM »
TBF Mobes comes across quite well, though the GB sticker is missing off the car number plate...

Anyway, this is for Wiz to get his Greek juices flowing, there's a lass on telly here in Ireland, on The Republic of Telly TV show, Georgia Salpa, no waist, hardly any hips, splendid knockers, dark long hair and what my brother calls 'cock-sucking lips'. Of Greek origin but Irish accent, which might help, might not. Anyway, here she is stealing Jen MacGuire's Ginger stalker co-star off her (Jen was on the UK The Apprentice in real life).

Wiz Windows XP link -

The idiot breaks up with her thinking his treacherous ex wants him back. What a moron!

Offline Ste

• RIP
« Reply #306 on: December 22, 2017, 06:57:49 PM »

Wiz Windows XP link -

The idiot breaks up with her thinking his treacherous ex wants him back. What a moron!

Yeah but  :censored:  that, Georgia Salpa is definite wank bank material.....

Offline Wiz

« Reply #307 on: December 22, 2017, 07:20:11 PM »

Wiz Windows XP link -

Ste

It doesn't take much to get you ....... going...... but I agree with your description.....about her assets! (thanks for the Link - only one to remember!)

Next time you are off to your EU business  trips.... just pop over to Mykonos.....island and have fun!

I expect you will approve of this one?

I am sure you will like the easy life on the beach too?

Enough to keep you happy tonight!  :ROFL:
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline Ste

• RIP
« Reply #308 on: December 22, 2017, 07:27:53 PM »

Wiz Windows XP link -

Ste

It doesn't take much to get you ....... going...... but I agree with your description.....about her assets! (thanks for the Link - only one to remember!)

Next time you are off to your EU business  trips.... just pop over to Mykonos.....island and have fun!

I expect you will approve of this one?

I am sure you will like the easy life on the beach too?

Enough to keep you happy tonight!  :ROFL:

Very nice but Georgia is my biyatch now.

Mykanos will be too hot, well over 10c I reckon, that's too hot. There's hot and there's hot but that's too hot.

I find Newcastle a bit too warm.

Wz Link -

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #309 on: January 28, 2018, 12:53:27 PM »
If you were in Russia today, you'd be forgiven for not knowing that the Kremlin arrested Navalny AGAIN..

Here's the main TV news ...

https://www.1tv.ru/news/issue/2018-01-28/21:00

On the English version of the Rt.com it's not in the headlines...you have to go 'Russian Politics' ..

IF the Police were arresting Corbyn - it'd be headline news in the UK ....

What has VVP got to 'fear' that anyone getting close to popular support must be taken off the streets .. and charges that the European Court of Human Rights say are political - used to exclude Navalny from running ?

Offline Manny

« Reply #310 on: January 29, 2018, 12:52:26 PM »
If you were in Russia today, you'd be forgiven for not knowing that the Kremlin arrested Navalny AGAIN..

Untrue, it's been in the Russian news.

On the English version of the Rt.com it's not in the headlines...you have to go 'Russian Politics' ..

Translation: RT has covered it, but not where Moby would like: https://www.rt.com/politics/417213-navalny-rallies-protests-russia/

Silly comparison. Navalny is not leader of any mainstream party.

What has VVP got to 'fear' that anyone getting close to popular support must be taken off the streets .. and charges that the European Court of Human Rights say are political - used to exclude Navalny from running ?

He broke the law is all.

More Russophobia, Moby?  :Zzzzsleep:
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #311 on: January 29, 2018, 04:05:52 PM »

Untrue, it's been in the Russian news.

You can't even read English - let alone Russian  - I pointed out the 'priority' the news was given - given VVP can't even mention Navalny's name )))

Translation: RT has covered it, but not where Moby would like: https://www.rt.com/politics/417213-navalny-rallies-protests-russia/

FACT: it was not in the headlines ... but thanks for proving it with the hyperlink

Silly comparison. Navalny is not leader of any mainstream party.

:chuckle:  Given, his popularity - that only sycophants of the Kremlin can't recognise - that's really amusing ...   

What has VVP got to 'fear' -  that anyone getting close to popular support must be taken off the streets .. and charges that the European Court of Human Rights say are political - used to exclude Navalny from running ?

He broke the law is all.

The 'law' in Russia - as per the findings of the Council of Europe - is used to prevent candidates who might prove a threat - using charges that are "highly dubious and politically motivated"...

Thanks to the Kremlin Russia now tops Turkey re findings against the state.

More Russophobia, Moby?  :Zzzzsleep:

'Russophobes' dislike Russian people...   But as we see here - accuracy re fact is not your expertise .... 'Mannyipulation' of fact IS...;)

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #312 on: January 29, 2018, 04:07:44 PM »

Navalny has a criminal record , convicted & served in 2013. So he'll never be able to take part in the Country-wide elections.

The EU can cry all it wants to, but I think putin for once, will make sure nobody bribes the election process to allow him to run. Just follow the law, like any other country.

If Navalny had been smart , he'd be squeeky-clean and he'd also be dead. He's never been a serious contender to the throne.

For me, it'll be more interesting if Medvedev ticks all the boxes once Putin retires in 6 years.
I doubt it, Russia needs a strong leader, but who will step up.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #313 on: January 29, 2018, 04:10:16 PM »
Oh for, all the putin is bad sayers:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Putin

During Vladimir Putin's first presidency, the Russian economy grew for eight straight years, and GDP measured in purchasing power increased by 72%. The growth was a result of the 2000s commodities boom, high oil prices, and prudent economic and fiscal policies.

Numbers the EU-leaders match only in their wet dreams.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Manny

« Reply #314 on: January 29, 2018, 04:41:19 PM »
You can't even read English - let alone Russian  -

See how the mask slips? Yet, I can buy and sell you ten times over, and you are almost a generation older than me. Go figure.  :coffeeread:

Offline Poldark

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #315 on: January 29, 2018, 04:57:58 PM »

Well Navalny is a nobody in Russia, he leads a minor, tiny fraction of overly vocal protestors, he can make no difference but he's considered the most anti-Putin opposition person, he's no leader.

Of course, he's a party leader, a major opposition leader, Navalny is nothing.

Offline Wiz

« Reply #316 on: January 29, 2018, 11:40:23 PM »

Why don't you write a letter of complaint to Vladimir Putin?

I did 3 times, for the subject of free visa  ... or .. 5 years free Visa for us married to Russian women but not for the sex tourists!

He answered to me 3 times and even had a call from the Embassy...... :P

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #317 on: January 30, 2018, 02:52:50 AM »

Navalny has a criminal record

Of course he 'has' - then he can't stand ....  Now you go on to prove your inattentiveness re the ruling of the ECHR re this 'conviction'

The EU can cry all it wants to, but I think putin for once, will make sure nobody bribes the election process to allow him to run. Just follow the law, like any other country.

EU  ??? Do you understand what the Council of Europe are ? ))) 

If Navalny had been smart , he'd be squeeky-clean and he'd also be dead. He's never been a serious contender to the throne.

...and you see no irony in this 'riposte' ? )))    IF he's never been serious ... then why the need to put him out of the running ...? 

For me, it'll be more interesting if Medvedev ticks all the boxes once Putin retires in 6 years.
I doubt it, Russia needs a strong leader, but who will step up.

"Russia needs a strong leader" has long been a mantra for " you - the sheeple - need a leader who can do what's necessary to line  our pockets....  "

Dima - is finished. Navalny saw to that  ...

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #318 on: January 30, 2018, 02:55:54 AM »

I did 3 times, for the subject of free visa  ... or .. 5 years free Visa for us married to Russian women but not for the sex tourists!

I'm sure you have ...  but have you actually met him ? ...

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #319 on: January 30, 2018, 05:19:19 AM »
Moby, stop being dishonest, or so very stupid and uninformed - possibly both.

You know that Navalny was found guilty of criminal activity that made him ineligible to stand for president. He made himself illegible - nobody else.

I think that you know that but prefer to assuage your boredom by acting in your usual manner.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Ste

• RIP
« Reply #320 on: January 30, 2018, 06:18:55 AM »
Not got much interest in Russian politics any more but you do have to wonder why anyone who seems to oppose Putin winds up dead, jailed or disenfranchised.

Must be a coicidence then

Offline Wiz

« Reply #321 on: January 30, 2018, 06:52:31 AM »

I will not have a problem to mee him and have a chat..... but I am not privileged like you ....  who met him in Shochi !

Before anybody start accusing me for lying ... why don't you post the photo of you and him, or give me permission to post the photo in my possession.?

:P

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #322 on: January 30, 2018, 06:56:33 AM »
Not got much interest in Russian politics any more but you do have to wonder why anyone who seems to oppose Putin winds up dead, jailed or disenfranchised.

Must be a coicidence then

That's hardly true.
The reality is that there's very little opposition to Putin as president. Navalny is the 'favoured' candidate of the west (USA) but can muster no more than a couple of percent of support. There's absolutely no reason why, on the basis of his popular support, he'd be singled out for special treatment.

The same applied to Boris Nemtsov - minuscule support but favored by western actors. A bloke who was involved in some very shady stuff and paid the price, albeit in a different way, for his shady dealings.

There's plenty of opposition to the government; that's almost certainly a significant reason why Putin is standing as an independent.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #323 on: January 30, 2018, 08:09:59 AM »

I will not have a problem to mee him and have a chat..... but I am not privileged like you ....  who met him in Shochi !

Before anybody start accusing me for lying ... why don't you post the photo of you and him, or give me permission to post the photo in my possession.?

:P

I'm sure Moby will tell us how he stuck to his principles and gave Vlad a good dressing down.....two faced t***.

Offline rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #324 on: January 30, 2018, 08:22:48 AM »
The reality is that there's very little opposition to Putin as president. Navalny is the 'favoured' candidate of the west (USA) but can muster no more than a couple of percent of support.

And there's a reason the "west" wants a candidate like Navalny, warts and all. I'd imagine Navalny could be bribed, influenced and manipulated, if the west were to help his cause.

The establishment loath the fact Putin won't fall into line so the press creates a theatre in which they can use Putin to play the role of villain.

I believe this is called propaganda.

* Putin isn't a saint but I find it disgusting and patronising that we in the west are told daily to fear for our lives from Russia. The reality is, Putin does what's best for Russia, irrespective of the globalist wishes and that is what makes him a strong leader.

Western leaders led by frail old US men, still obsessing over the cold war with the Soviet Union forces Putin to make sure Russia is protected. A conflict of interest then follows. Making out that Putin sits in some war room in the Kremlin, plotting an attack on the EU is nothing short of fantasy.....yet many sheep have fallen for it.

If only we had Moggy negotiating Brexit for the UK.

Registration