The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Moby's Russophobia and Kremlinphobia  (Read 55959 times)

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Moby's Russophobia and Kremlinphobia
« on: August 27, 2015, 10:17:57 AM »
Some of you lot will jump on a any bit of propaganda on any Ukrainian site you can find.  (:)

And you remove proof of Kremlin News media fakery to places were most folks can't read ... How black are your pots, today ?
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
Re: Moby's Russophobia and Kremlinphobia
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 03:24:25 AM »
All Russian media is not controlled by Putin.

As discussed many times - the Kremlin control - via govt ownership or oligarchs who are cronies of the govt. the most watched TV stations. How some of these 'acquisitions ' came about is quite revealing - you just aren't being honest.   

If

When even such stalwarts of the opposition such as Eduard Limonov publicly choose to stand behind the current government and its foreign polices then who are you going to find to, credibly, speak to that position?
Answer: you will not.

:chuckle:

Andrewfi - you just demonstrated you are CLUELESS about Russians and politics. My best Russian mate and colleague left Russia because of the life and politics - dislikes Putin the man - but is now loving that he is making Russians proud, again...  You'd be just as daft to suggest that that makes him a 'fan' or that day to day life is better in Russia after all those years of promising  .... spin on .... 

In matters where there is dissent there is debate and it is found on mass media as well as little blogs and forums.

:ROFL:

'dissent' from folk who can cause 'damage' means they are found 'guilty' of 'tax evasion' or something else dodgy  - to which the current leadership would not fair well - if the court system was truly apolitical / corruption.

Example Ilya Ponomarev - the only Duma member to vote against the accepting Crimea as a member of the RF.

'funny' how news organisations that do not tow govt policy find 'problems' with Roskomnadzor  ...

Censorship is illegal under the Russian constitution - save for reasons of national security - but that just isn't how it works out ..

"They pay lip service to it, but they expose and investigate little about the government in reality" most DEFO applies to 'investigative journalism'  re dealing with investigation of powerful members of Russian govt. / business  - who are part of the current controlling dynasty.

Most Russians know it is better to not discuss politics and just get on with life....   

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 03:21:36 PM »

What are you arguing exactly? It wasn't Assad that blew up bombs in Paris, or started a kalashnikov killing spree. That was ISIS which Putin is fighting with great success. Why else would ISIS suddenly start suicide attacks across the globe after 2 years of war with the USA.

Markje, Putin is bombing all Assad's enemies - and has given IS the opportunity to hit 'moderate' groups - if that is 'success' by your definition - we have nothing further to discuss on this particular subject !

If Putin was so 'successful'  - why is an IS group considered to be responsible for killing those innocent tourists on a russian airliner and killing Egyptian tourism?

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2016, 03:26:31 AM »

Until Crimea itself didn't want to be part of Ukraine anymore. They had become an Independent nation not part of Ukraine before asking Russia to join. You keep glancing over that fact.

:chuckle: No..GRU troops - acting under Kremlin instructions - surrounded Ukrainian military facilities - took control of the parliament and facilitated a non recognised 'referendum ' - following several months of nonsense about  Maidan..

That's an invasion - those troops were paying guests - not to be used as 5th columnists to facilitate regime change...

Donbass tried the same,

No ... The Kremlin tried the same stunt - but not having military infrastructure these - failed - until Aug '15 - when it was necessary to use large numbers of Russian regulars and kit ..

Spin on...

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2016, 03:50:08 AM »
The Kremlin had and has been quite strong in it's language - to other nations with Baltic coasts who have made noises about joining Nato....

The Neocon wet dream is to depose Putin (see Qaddafi and Hussein for details), break up Russia into bite sized EU aspirant chunks controlled by Washington lap dogs (see Ukraine for details), pillage its oil, gas, gold, and get the US bombs and troops sat on the border with China ready for the next step. Putin & Co were somewhat sharper than Hank, Bud and Chuck and saw this coming years ago. Ukraine and Syria demonstrates how any attempts at that might play out. So an angry Uncle Sam is now in a stalemate. What to do? Sabre rattle and fill up the neighbouring countries with bombs and troops and manufacture some "aggression" to counter (See RUA passim for details).

Iraq - in case you forgot was engaged in ethnic cleansing - dropping gas on Kurdish villages, invaded a neighbour - fired rockets at other neighbours  and was making noises about using - what turned out not to be - 'wmd'...

Libiya - a state also engaged in slaughtering citizens who objected to a dictator... thank goodness French and US jets stopped Gaddafi storming Benghazi

Ukraine - reacted petulantly to the majority of people celebrating the removal of a crook..by breaking a treaty to protect Ukraine's integrity and physically organising  / aiding insurrection and holding of bogus referendums.

Moldova, Georgia - aiding and abetting one side and handing out Russian passports..

Yet should a region of 'Russia' - which never agreed to be part of the RF want to leave  - aerial bombing and indiscriminate slaughter.... yet 'tears' in Donbas when Kiev tries to reassert control with far less - casualties / aggression.

I am quite sure there are hawks in Washington who 'dream' as you say - in the same way some dream of the USSR and it's satellites..

One of us has a little more realistic perspective...

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2016, 04:50:45 PM »
Ruble Makes a Historic Recovery

http://russia-insider.com/en/ruble-makes-historic-recovery/ri14420

Indeed, it is now 98/GBP ..the rouble has fallen 5 percent in a day .... :chuckle:

msmoby, it amazes me how someone who breaks bread and has been welcomed into the Russian culture can be so critical of all that is Russian.
I genuinely want Russia to prosper,and those living in Russia to live the very best life possible.
I may have grown up in a very anti environment, but from the moment I set foot in country I seen the United states propaganda for what it was.
If you feel so strongly that all that is Russian is wrong, then why the hell are you there?
I could possibly respect your opinion if you were not abusing the hospitality of a host.

What have you accomplished in life that makes you so much better than those you criticize every opportunity that presents itself?
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2016, 12:24:17 AM »
Ruble Makes a Historic Recovery

http://russia-insider.com/en/ruble-makes-historic-recovery/ri14420

Indeed, it is now 98/GBP ..the rouble has fallen 5 percent in a day .... :chuckle:

msmoby, it amazes me how someone who breaks bread and has been welcomed into the Russian culture can be so critical of all that is Russian.
I genuinely want Russia to prosper,and those living in Russia to live the very best life possible.
I may have grown up in a very anti environment, but from the moment I set foot in country I seen the United states propaganda for what it was.
If you feel so strongly that all that is Russian is wrong, then why the hell are you there?
I could possibly respect your opinion if you were not abusing the hospitality of a host.

What have you accomplished in life that makes you so much better than those you criticize every opportunity that presents itself?

TC, I understand where you are coming from. For myself I have little problem with Russians, Ukrainians, Americans and well those bloody English I sort of accept. My feeling is that more so in Russia than the rest of the world, excepting North Korea, a critical viewpoint that paints the Kremlin in an unfavourable light is simply not tolerated either eternally or from abroad. 

This attitude that the Russian leadership is so popular and can do no wrong with a PR machine that glosses over the staggering internal issues and problems is in fact the Achilles heel of Russia. Ukraine on the other side has managed to find leaders who are at best are robber barons, with no respect for the common people.  On the other hand what some do not seem to see is a potential President who either is a habitual flip flopping liar or who has risen to prominence by following in many respects the 'game plan' that A. Hitler followed to become the Fuhrer.

Noting this I have some faith in the common sense attitude of the average Joe and Ivan.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2016, 01:14:13 AM »

It amazes me that someone claiming to be a 'messenger' posts stuff that is [ mostly ] akin to one-sided propaganda and gets 'upset' when someone points out the irony in an article. I''ve been coming here when relations between Russia and the West were better and wish for a return to those times. My 'home' in the UK is the 'brother' - we say twin - city of Sochi..

Try to 'get' it ...I don't have a problem with Russian people / culture ..In many instances I prefer things here ... I'm in love with a Russian citizen, have many friends here and I think it is hilarious that folks who haven't BEEN to Russia in ages write stuff for 'insider' - or 'talk up' the currency on the day it falls...without having a clue what people think or how life really is.

If someone posts something bad about Obama / Cameron must we follow your logic and suggest they are 'anti-American / anti-British' ?....

You think I'm happy to see teachers salaries cut in times of inflation ? Money is being spent on 'away game' projects that would be better spent at home... When have I said I'm 'glad' such 'away game activities mean increased defence spending by NATO  ?

Right, I noticed you got bent out of shape when Gypsy called Sochi a 'sh1thole' or various other examples of being 'anti-Russian' ... :chuckle: I'm having a ball here - I'd recommend it to others.

I'm certainly not seeking your 'respect'. You quote 'spin'  - I counter it with reality. When I post about food prices spiralling I'm 'anti-Russian', when I post about what I like about living here - silence..

I don't feel the need to bore you..nor is it relevant. If you want to be a sycophant - fine.

Do you want to deal with my point - about the five percent FALL - considering the piece you highlighted  ? BTW The rouble recovered 1 percent - from yesterday's five percent drop.

Offline Gipsy

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2016, 10:20:22 AM »
Moby,
You are often challenged by people here, myself included, by your distinct hatred of Russia, its government, its politics, its economy, you, in the majority of cases, write about how YOU think Russia should be, but all the time, you are enjoying Russian hospitality.
When TC posts an article from some rag or other, he is only posting it to show what is being said and where its being said IMHO.
But you always have to criticise, not only the article, but also TC for posting it.
He was absolutely correct when he stated that you were living in Russia but mostly complaining about the country.
I see you differently, you are a guest, as I am in this beautiful country, and as a guest, one should observe the rules, and keep the vocals down, but not you, you shout from the highest point about the things which you don't like.
You shout about teachers salaries being cut, SO WHAT, its NOT your problem, its also not your problem that people are out of work (as you probably also are).
You constantly complain about the rising cost of food, whereas, in reality, the cost of food seems to be dropping back nearer to its 2014 levels, and you fail to realise that food is, in the majority, rising worldwide, (even though some products are/did get cheaper for other reasons).
I also question why you are here, and my only answer is that currently in Shithole Sochi, you have managed to wheedle your way into some areas, where you are the "Belle of the ball", and that's how you come across here with your posts, you always wish to be the righteous one, for similar reasons, but you do not seem to be respected by any here but your friend IMHO.

All the black sea resorts really only have one good thing going for them, the climate, and it is for this reason that people holiday in the region, but, the majority of these people do not normally travel the additional distance to visit Sochi.
It was a decrepit rundown place until the President decided to invest billions into the area, to bring in occasions such as the Olympics, F1 and the upandcoming world cup, but the investment has not drawn in the general public to anywhere near the extent that was hoped for.
There are now many meetings of world politician held there, especially during the winter months due only to one thing, the climate.

As I have stated here before, if the Crimea had been part of Russia at the time that the investment was decided, Sochi would have become the runner up, and the world events would be in Crimea.

Many other Russian cities were refused the badly needed investment in their areas but were told they must wait, due to Sochi's investment, which also caused much resentment, as they see it as unfair, and economically speaking, Sochi will never give the payback the investment deserved, its just a "showpiece".

Here for others to see are a couple of Sochi beach photos taken 2 days ago, showing the extent of the calibre of the beaches and the holiday makers flocking there..

You consistently show yourself by your posts and complaints as someone who really should not be allowed to even visit Russia, let alone stay here.
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Offline Manny

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2016, 10:41:14 AM »
Moby,
You are often challenged by people here, myself included, by your distinct hatred of Russia, its government, its politics, its economy, you, in the majority of cases, write about how YOU think Russia should be, but all the time, you are enjoying Russian hospitality.
When TC posts an article from some rag or other, he is only posting it to show what is being said and where its being said IMHO.
But you always have to criticise, not only the article, but also TC for posting it.
He was absolutely correct when he stated that you were living in Russia but mostly complaining about the country.
I see you differently, you are a guest, as I am in this beautiful country, and as a guest, one should observe the rules, and keep the vocals down, but not you, you shout from the highest point about the things which you don't like.
You shout about teachers salaries being cut, SO WHAT, its NOT your problem, its also not your problem that people are out of work (as you probably also are).
You constantly complain about the rising cost of food, whereas, in reality, the cost of food seems to be dropping back nearer to its 2014 levels, and you fail to realise that food is, in the majority, rising worldwide, (even though some products are/did get cheaper for other reasons).
I also question why you are here, and my only answer is that currently in Shithole Sochi, you have managed to wheedle your way into some areas, where you are the "Belle of the ball", and that's how you come across here with your posts, you always wish to be the righteous one, for similar reasons, but you do not seem to be respected by any here but your friend IMHO.

Very, VERY well said.  :bow:

You consistently show yourself by your posts and complaints as someone who really should not be allowed to even visit Russia, let alone stay here.

It probably wont be long before someone points his internet trail out to them. I suspect that would be enough on its own to make sure neither of his passports get another visa. It really wouldn't take too much effort for someone to put the mockers on him being there with his views. He pisses enough people off that sooner or later, someone may make the effort.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline AKA Luke

• Meh!
  • Spouses Country: TBC
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2016, 10:51:11 AM »
You mean sending the consulate the video of him teaching in Sochi and answering as a teacher?  :knit:

Gulag pending!
I know I am I'm sure I am I'm Rotherham til I die!

Offline Manny

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2016, 10:55:33 AM »
You mean sending the consulate the video of him teaching in Sochi and answering as a teacher?  :knit:

Working on a tourist visa spreading Guardianista anti-Russian propaganda? I bet he is deleting that as we speak.  :chuckle:

Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2016, 12:17:39 PM »
I still think that the positions that he claims to hold are fiction. He makes the claims in order to garner a response.

This is about loneliness and a need for attention.

I find myself wondering what his current crotch examiner is doing at the moment in order that she spends so little time with him that he has the time to indulge himself as he does.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline AKA Luke

• Meh!
  • Spouses Country: TBC
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2016, 12:30:52 PM »
I still think that the positions that he claims to hold are fiction. He makes the claims in order to garner a response.

I find myself wondering what his current crotch examiner is doing at the moment in order that she spends so little time with him that he has the time to indulge himself as he does.

I know I am I'm sure I am I'm Rotherham til I die!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2016, 01:00:12 PM »
Moby,

Being 'challenged'  by sycophantic trolls is no challenge. I write what I see, how I feel and I'm a darn sight more honest than you about how things are.

When I post positives you troll them  :chuckle:

I don't like what the current leadership is doing - how does that make me 'hate' Russia ?  Take your time.. it's not too hard a question and the answer might be hard to swallow..but you are welcome to try

Must I apologise for pointing out 'bollox' written by 'insiders' who haven't set foot IN Russia for a considerable time, too  ?  :chuckle:

I could'go' with that - but he offers his opinion and today - he explained his stance- leaving little doubt that the 'messenger' needed 'shooting'  :chuckle:

I criticised TC because he claimed to be 'even-handed' - when it was patently obvious he was not - kopek dropping  ?

He wasn't correct - nor are you now... it's an 'excuse' to deflect from the points I make ... don't like 'em - counter 'em - -

All the black sea resorts really only have one good thing going for them, the climate, and it is for this reason that people holiday in the region, but, the majority of these people do not normally travel the additional distance to visit Sochi.
It was a decrepit rundown place until the President decided to invest billions into the area, to bring in occasions such as the Olympics, F1 and the upandcoming world cup, but the investment has not drawn in the general public to anywhere near the extent that was hoped for.
There are now many meetings of world politician held there, especially during the winter months due only to one thing, the climate.

As I have stated here before, if the Crimea had been part of Russia at the time that the investment was decided, Sochi would have become the runner up, and the world events would be in Crimea.

Many other Russian cities were refused the badly needed investment in their areas but were told they must wait, due to Sochi's investment, which also caused much resentment, as they see it as unfair, and economically speaking, Sochi will never give the payback the investment deserved, its just a "showpiece".

Here for others to see are a couple of Sochi beach photos taken 2 days ago, showing the extent of the calibre of the beaches and the holiday makers flocking there..

[/quote]

Offline Manny

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2016, 01:21:08 PM »
Some formatting issues with the above, Moby. We use the facility called "preview post" to correct such before posting.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2016, 01:45:52 PM »
Moby,

I see you differently, you are a guest, as I am in this beautiful country,

No- I'm living in a 'sh1thhole' -  :chuckle: See what I mean about being a sycophant  ?

one should observe the rules, and keep the vocals down, but not you, you shout from the highest point about the things which you don't like.

I write in here - a forum hosted in by a UK firm and I do not discuss politics with Russians - for the exact reasons you mention .... let alone lack of tolerance compared to - say the UK..

I responded to a post about the Russian economy performing well - with a fact - Are you suggesting I must not speak about realities on here - because it 'offends' you  ?

You constantly complain about the rising cost of food, whereas, in reality, the cost of food seems to be dropping back nearer to its 2014 levels,

'bollox' - now you've just being daft ... I've busted you before over your assertions with figures from ROSSTAT and quoted specific examples...

you fail to realise that food is, in the majority, rising worldwide, (even though some products are/did get cheaper for other reasons).

Nope - in Europe - food has been falling - mainly thanks to over-production and the need to find new markets after the Russian counter -sanctions

I'm here because I feel like it - I don't need your respect- a guy who has just demonstrated - once more -his 'ability' to describe my personal circumstances and make an ass  of himself. How you can 'mock' Anteros - for 'making stuff up' and in the next breath - do EXACTLY that, simply amuses me...

Seeing it is THE most popular coastal resort in Russia - you'll forgive my having yet another 'larf at your expense. May be Rossiya was fibbing when it boasted bookings were 40 percent up. You seem to have wondered of my 'russophobia' :laugh: Kindly remember my partner chose here...

You mean you were here and didn't look me up ..  ?  :chuckle:  2 days ago it was peeing down with rain ..The stony beaches were busy again, today..and the Hotels are full with the ASEAN conference.

I suggest you complain to the Russian Consulate / FMS or whatever organisation you see fit .. I'm breaking no rules / broke no rules . My visa is up for renewal - so you could suggest I'm unemployed - which will be 'interesting' as I'm re-applying for a visa were I will demonstrate you are ...well, incorrect ... :coffeeread:

In short - if I see TC or anyone posting articles that are short on fact - like your 'warheads' on missiles that are effectively just projectiles ..you can expect a response... whether you'll ever get too see them - or not is a different matter..

BTW there's a party to celebrate my being 'kicked out', tomorrow - let us know if you're still in the area - we'll let you make a speech about my 'unsuitability' to return :ROFL:

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2016, 01:51:54 PM »
Some formatting issues with the above, Moby. We use the facility called "preview post" to correct such before posting.

We use the modify button - if the dog walks on the keyboard - or wait a mo - I can't ... I'm 'watched' for 'daring' to respond when you make stuff up..  :chuckle:

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2016, 01:57:04 PM »

Actually, it is the response of an 'un-empolyed', 'homeless' , 'couch surfer' who is 'preying' on his latest 'hapless victim' :chuckle:

She is complaining why I'm banging the keyboard and not attending to her... so - you'll excuse me - more important things to do ..

Offline Manny

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2016, 12:29:23 AM »

We use the modify button - if the dog walks on the keyboard - or wait a mo - I can't ... I'm 'watched' for 'daring' to respond when you make stuff up..  :chuckle:

No, you are watched for disrupting the site with constant TOS violations. Including but not limited to insulting people, trolling, off topic ranting, making stuff up and lying.

The spreading of your leftist propaganda and constant anti-Russian disingenuous venting is contained a little here; depriving you of the oxygen of publicity you so crave.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2016, 12:40:51 AM »

It probably wont be long before someone points his internet trail out to them. I suspect that would be enough on its own to make sure neither of his passports get another visa. It really wouldn't take too much effort for someone to put the mockers on him being there with his views. He pisses enough people off that sooner or later, someone may make the effort.

You keep boasting about your 'contacts at the embassy' - you should 'report me' yourself...if you already haven't.  Next time you are on the BBC - exercising your freedom to express an opinion about Russia- remember these words.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2016, 01:04:06 AM »

No, you are watched for disrupting the site with constant TOS violations. Including but not limited to insulting people, trolling, off topic ranting, making stuff up and lying.

:chuckle: We BOTH know who made the 'rules' and who allows insults, trolling, off topic ranting, making stuff up and lying.... when it suits..this thread is a PREFECT example....

The spreading of your leftist propaganda and constant anti-Russian disingenuous venting is contained a little here; depriving you of the oxygen of publicity you so crave.

....and there you go - suggesting a guy who has only ever voted CONSERVATIVE is 'left wing' - based on my supporting the right of freedom of movement for EU citizens and their families  :chuckle:

...IF I sought 'publicity', I'd be posting elsewhere - that I chose to correct howlers here is out of a sense of loyalty  :chuckle:

Offline Gipsy

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2016, 01:32:22 AM »
Moby,

I see you differently, you are a guest, as I am in this beautiful country,

No- I'm living in a 'sh1thhole' -  :chuckle: See what I mean about being a sycophant  ?

Every house has a toilet   :laugh:

one should observe the rules, and keep the vocals down, but not you, you shout from the highest point about the things which you don't like.

I write in here - a forum hosted in by a UK firm and I do not discuss politics with Russians - for the exact reasons you mention .... let alone lack of tolerance compared to - say the UK..

The forum is watched...

I responded to a post about the Russian economy performing well - with a fact - Are you suggesting I must not speak about realities on here - because it 'offends' you  ?

It is not a true fact, You failed to mention that many teachers received a pay increase as well as those losing out, THAT is the reality, you of all people cannot offend me so don't kid yourself.
You spoke on your previous post about Honesty, It seems to me to be more of a case that you would not recognise "Honesty" if it smacked you in the face judging from you past behaviour.

You constantly complain about the rising cost of food, whereas, in reality, the cost of food seems to be dropping back nearer to its 2014 levels,

'bollox' - now you've just being daft ... I've busted you before over your assertions with figures from ROSSTAT and quoted specific examples...

Counter bollox.
Only in your opinion did you offend me, the figures from Rosstat showed different results based on different areas, and I also showed you examples of cheap accommodation awaiting buyers in your area, wake up man.

you fail to realise that food is, in the majority, rising worldwide, (even though some products are/did get cheaper for other reasons).

Nope - in Europe - food has been falling - mainly thanks to over-production and the need to find new markets after the Russian counter -sanctions

As highlighted, you just missed the point.

I'm here because I feel like it - I don't need your respect- a guy who has just demonstrated - once more -his 'ability' to describe my personal circumstances and make an ass  of himself. How you can 'mock' Anteros - for 'making stuff up' and in the next breath - do EXACTLY that, simply amuses me...

You just need to be "The Belle of the Ball", that much is clear.
Look in the mirror comrade, you may see the one who is really making an ass of himself.
Nothing that I post is made up as you put it, believe what you wish, but leave other out of your argument, its not gentleman like.

Seeing it is THE most popular coastal resort in Russia - you'll forgive my having yet another 'larf at your expense. May be Rossiya was fibbing when it boasted bookings were 40 percent up. You seem to have wondered of my 'russophobia' :laugh: Kindly remember my partner chose here...

Anappa is classed as the most popular resort not Sochi, as I have said to you before, the knowledgeable Russian seasoned holiday makers avoid Sochi like the plague due to its cost, and bad service, and of course its rocky beaches.  IF as you say, bookings are up there by 40%, 40% of very little is not much at all.
That you partner chose to live there is no big recommendation I'm afraid.

You mean you were here and didn't look me up ..  ?  :chuckle:  2 days ago it was peeing down with rain ..The stony beaches were busy again, today..and the Hotels are full with the ASEAN conference.

As I stated earlier, due to the lacking holidaymakers, and the fact that the investment there will not result in any form of "payback", many conferences are at the moment being placed in Sochi, but only until Crimea comes on stream.

Now why would I wish to "look you up" as you put it, what benefit would that be to me, I see more than enough of you on here and other forums spinning your shit, and have no desire to experience you first hand thank you, you are not in my league. :coffeeread:

I suggest you complain to the Russian Consulate / FMS or whatever organisation you see fit .. I'm breaking no rules / broke no rules . My visa is up for renewal - so you could suggest I'm unemployed - which will be 'interesting' as I'm re-applying for a visa were I will demonstrate you are ...well, incorrect ... :coffeeread:

Your problem, but don't tell the embassy that you have been teaching English for financial gain in Russia whilst on a business visa, that's a definite No No..

In short - if I see TC or anyone posting articles that are short on fact - like your 'warheads' on missiles that are effectively just projectiles ..you can expect a response... whether you'll ever get too see them - or not is a different matter..

Off topic, but the short response is that you stop talking from what you are sitting on, come back an discuss it in the correct place when you have actual knowledge about such things, and not just some propaganda that you have read on the internet.

BTW there's a party to celebrate my being 'kicked out', tomorrow - let us know if you're still in the area - we'll let you make a speech about my 'unsuitability' to return :ROFL:

It could be arranged, that's for sure, but sorry, I don't play in such a stupid manner.
Enjoy your party.
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Offline Gipsy

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2016, 01:36:48 AM »

Now that's ripe man, you are claiming that everybody else but you are here making stuff up now.... WOW..

How many times have you been banned from here in the past?? :whistle:

TBAH, If I was ever banned from a forum, I most certainly would not beg to be allowed to return, which is what you have done I suggest... :coffeeread:

Offline Manny

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2016, 02:39:00 AM »

You keep boasting about your 'contacts at the embassy' - you should 'report me' yourself...if you already haven't.  Next time you are on the BBC - exercising your freedom to express an opinion about Russia- remember these words.

Well first, I have never boasted about any contacts I may or may not have. But don't imagine you register as enough of an irritant to me that I could be bothered dobbing you in or preventing a visa for you by other means.

You are quite capable of digging your own holes. You don't need much help.