The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: UKR Child's passport  (Read 560 times)

Offline Spike27

UKR Child's passport
« on: August 04, 2015, 04:56:48 PM »
Hi All

Not posted in a while but just to let you know that when my step daughter's (UKR) passport expired we thought that she could be added to her mother's passport for any interim travel until we applied for a full British passport. That has turned out not to be the case (law in UKR changed in April apparently although not sure on this) and we must first renew her own UKR passport. There is an application form that needs to be collected from the Ukrainian embassy and they stamp this for the princely sum of £39 in order that they can send off on your behalf (or as we are then doing, sending direct to a friend in Ukraine to organise for us).

Anyway bit of stress for us as time ticking on getting this straight before summer's over!! As a result, I may also have 4 flight tickets (London Luton - Malaga, 25/08-04/09) for sale if the clock starts ticking too loud and we can't make it. Easyjet have confirmed name changes allowed so message me if any potential interest.

Cheers All, stay safe!!

Registration