The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: List of Honest Non PPL Sites as of July 2015  (Read 2755 times)

Offline Omega1982

• Spouses Country: Not determined / USA
  • Trips: 5-10
List of Honest Non PPL Sites as of July 2015
« on: June 27, 2015, 02:00:03 AM »
Given the ever changing nature of this endeavor, I feel it is necessary to revise our list of honest and good sites, that are non ppl, non fantasy. 

Here are a few to begin with....

1.  Brides and Lovers
2.  Russian Cupid
3.  Elena's Models
4.  Mamba
5.  F Dating

Let's all brainstorm and create a lit of the current best honest sites, non ppl. 

Offline Skoob

• Trips: None Yet
Re: List of Honest Non PPL Sites as of July 2015
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 11:02:12 AM »
I would disagree with Russian Cupid. I had a very incomplete profile without a picture and had 20+ letters from very attractive women, under the age of 25, within a couple of hours. I'm 45, for what it's worth.

Offline Anteros

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 11:08:54 AM »
I would like to add Lucky Lovers and Ukraine Date to the list.   :popcorn:
Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

Online Tom Cat

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 11:13:31 AM »
I would disagree with Russian Cupid. I had a very incomplete profile without a picture and had 20+ letters from very attractive women, under the age of 25, within a couple of hours. I'm 45, for what it's worth.

African scammers most likely. RC, removes those profiles by the hundreds.
As long as you understand these profiles are fake, just ignore them. There are thousands of good women available on RC.
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Offline AKA Luke

• Meh!
  • Spouses Country: TBC
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2015, 09:52:45 AM »

+1
I know I am I'm sure I am I'm Rotherham til I die!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2015, 05:38:48 AM »
A word to the wise:
Work on the premise that no provider marketing women for marriage to foreigners can guarantee that all their stock is fresh or honest.

The task of making sure that you get what you want is down to you, the client.

The chances are that none of the agencies that are commonly discussed trades dishonestly in terms of payments, customer service, providing the service they commit to in their terms of service/business. If they were not thus then the chances are that they would be unable to receive payments through online payment gateways.

If you can not manage, for yourself, to sort out the wheat from the chaff from your online communications, in whatever form they take, then you should refrain from taking part in such communications until such time as your social and communication skills are up to the task.

Trying to create a list of the sort envisaged here is, quite literally, a fool's errand and a waste of time.

"For what else is the life of man but a kind of play in which men in various costumes perform until the director motions them offstage?" -Erasmus

Online msmoby

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2015, 01:08:36 PM »
Whilst andrewfi has a point that the sites cannot monitor all new members veracity,  it is not a waste of time to list sites that are popular with genuine ladies.

Some of the list is ppl ...if you don't buy the premium servoce packages.

A good site is mostly were you find / found a partner..

FDating LL and RC have worked for me. 

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk