The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Love Me Film  (Read 8208 times)

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
Re: Love Me Film
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2018, 03:55:23 AM »

Serious question though and I’m not yank bashing but there appears to be quite a few US blokes similar to these characters, what’s the deal? We have special people in our society too but most never make it past their carer. I’ve never seen anything so backward in my life!

Oh and loved the yipikayaa shout as they check into the hotel. Not sure what was best, that or the hillbilly chewing his wife’s face off as they got married!  :ROFL:

There are plenty of sad sacks in the UK too, some have been profiled on various videos over the years... however the American TV consumer is more used to outrageous things, so that is what gets filmed.

Aren't there lots of Brits that end up with tiny Thai girls? How prevalent is that?

I agree, look no further than Moby.

I had been ill the last few days and ended up watching Ukrainian dating tour nonesence & all sorts. I’m sure it’s been discussed here previously but there was another South African bloke who liked to tell dates that his wife & kids just died in a car accident. He thought it was a good thing to say.

The other blokes who happened to be mostly American were more of the same. The old guy chasing teenagers, the tall bald ex military bloke chasing house keepers, interpreters & proclaiming some wee fat bloke to be top shagger!

Another positive advert for the kind of blokes in this adventure  (:)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2018, 05:32:05 AM »
 Most guys (NOT ALL!! ) who go on these dating sites have some kind of mental problem, psychological problems , probably why so many are still single and never married by the time they reach their 50's..Maybe living with your mother until you are in your 50's does something to you ?

There are a few normal guys who I have spoke to :) but the vast majority certainly are not normal..and even if they don't have some problem they will usually suffer from the "Bullshit" syndrome..that is even worse!

I pity the poor women searching for a foreign guy for marriage it is a huge task with many many problems along the way.

There are some very good forums in Russia for women to tell their stories, it is hilarious reading. If you think men have problems with scammers , that is nothing compared to problems many women have ((

I guess it is the same on all dating niches including mainstream..

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2018, 07:00:44 AM »
Most guys (NOT ALL!! ) who go on these dating sites have some kind of mental problem, psychological problems , probably why so many are still single and never married by the time they reach their 50's..Maybe living with your mother until you are in your 50's does something to you ?

There are a few normal guys who I have spoke to :) but the vast majority certainly are not normal..and even if they don't have some problem they will usually suffer from the "Bullshit" syndrome..that is even worse!

I pity the poor women searching for a foreign guy for marriage it is a huge task with many many problems along the way.

There are some very good forums in Russia for women to tell their stories, it is hilarious reading. If you think men have problems with scammers , that is nothing compared to problems many women have ((

I loved Antidate! Some pics of really sad men with their dicks out sent to girls.

Site is generally quite unpopular with the guys on here, one can draw one’s own conclusions...

O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2018, 07:14:09 AM »
Nothing wrong with a good dick pic in the right context.

Sending 'em to an unknown target though? About as appropriate as sharing, in public, pictures of one's inamorata checking her pubes for something untoward.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2018, 07:28:04 AM »
About as appropriate as sharing, in public, pictures of one's inamorata checking her pubes for something untoward.

The future Mrs Moby's cootie search? Tickled you that didn't it?
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2018, 07:49:08 AM »
About as appropriate as sharing, in public, pictures of one's inamorata checking her pubes for something untoward.

I am sure that whatever was going on in there was tickling her much more than it was tickling me!
But, yes, that was the type of image that I had in mind. I needed eye bleach after that distasteful share!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2018, 07:52:59 AM »

I loved Antidate! Some pics of really sad men with their dicks out sent to girls.

Site is generally quite unpopular with the guys on here, one can draw one’s own conclusions...

Thats where most of the Bullshit comes in especially the over 70's trying to convince some women he's well endowed  :laugh:

Its very disappointing for some hot women when the guy arrives and has just a maggot (And a limp one at that) to offer.. Its like thinking your going to some great party and when you arrive its empty..

You can understand why some women after this experience will just say "Look honey just buy me the latest Lois Vuitton bag and clear off"  :laugh:

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2018, 09:38:50 AM »
While it is certainly true (to some degree) that it ain't the size but how it is used it seems to me that, for those who are interested in sex there must be some interest in the equipment to be shared (exclusively) for a lifetime. :)

Offline Lord of the Dance

• Supporting Hero Member
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2018, 01:37:08 PM »
Aren't there lots of Brits that end up with tiny Thai girls? How prevalent is that?
I know 10 guys that I went to uni with who took a gap year in Thailand, 4 of those 10 have Thai kids and 2 married their Thai. Many people head to Asia for their gap year so it's not surprising however I'm not fond of Asians so I avoid it at all costs!

I often find myself alone in my tastes of music, so pardon me for thinking this a good song, but I gotta love it.

'One Night in Bangkok' - Murray Head
"My soul cries out with a joyful shout that the God of my heart is great, and my spirit sings of the wondrous things that you bring to the ones who wait." - Canticle of the Turning

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2018, 02:04:25 PM »
I know 10 guys that I went to uni with who took a gap year in Thailand, 4 of those 10 have Thai kids and 2 married their Thai. Many people head to Asia for their gap year so it's not surprising however I'm not fond of Asians so I avoid it at all costs!

I often find myself alone in my tastes of music, so pardon me for thinking this a good song, but I gotta love it.

O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline Lord of the Dance

• Supporting Hero Member
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2018, 02:19:17 PM »

:ROFL:
"My soul cries out with a joyful shout that the God of my heart is great, and my spirit sings of the wondrous things that you bring to the ones who wait." - Canticle of the Turning

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2018, 02:41:16 PM »

Well, now ..

andrewfi and manny at their very 'best' - 'pubes' ? - pubic hair ? What's that ? ... 'cooties'....    :chuckle:   

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2018, 04:07:58 PM »
B/B here's a new one for your harem.  :chuckle:

https://www.loveme.com/women/search.htm

ID 176592

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2018, 04:48:08 AM »
While some of us dream and post photo of ladies they'll never meet ... :chuckle:

..and other's discuss stuff they'd never 'allow' a bloke to say about their partner  :sick0012:

Some of us live the 'dream' ..

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic