Information & Chat > TV, Music, Books, Digital Media & Appliances

Love Me Film

(1/8) > >>

Ste:
Watched it again - it's odd really seems to an AFA advert but almost all the chaps on it were dreamers and some of the women total bitches, not much of an ad.

The South African guy picked a total bitch, though he probably deserved it, and the big beardy guy with an desire for a girl that looked like Angelina Jolie, and got binned, and started hunting again for a girl and they all looked the same!

God forbid if I had to start again like if the current Mrs Ste very sadly and accidentally met her end because she thinks my resurrection of my teenage model railway hobby is 'saaaadd' - ha, that's not going it happen, but if it did, which it won't, I'd never either do the dating thing (never did anyway) or even seek an FSU girl, probably just employ a live-in masseuse with a guaranteed happy ending and make my own food.

I actually enjoyed my recent trip, especially Moscow (which I hated before) tempted to go again just to sit and people watch......

Ste:
And it's all 'I don't speak Russian and she don't speak much English' and 'I need to talk to my interpreter...'.

I really don't get how people can be sold this in this day and age...

Maxx:
'Love Me'  I think I missed that one. What year did it come out?

Ste:

--- Quote from: Maxx on June 14, 2015, 03:09:11 PM ---'Love Me'  I think I missed that one. What year did it come out?

--- End quote ---

2014 Maxx...

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyPsiNVpqEc

Boris:
Tanya and I watched it together. She thought that a couple of the guys were delusional. She kept saying $9000! He paid $9000 for what! :-))) Two guys did ok and and definitely scored above their pay grade. It would be interesting to see if they last. The only guy I felt bad for was the man with the dairy farm. He would have made someone a good husband. Tanya agreed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version