The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: No need now for any Russian women to enter Britain:)  (Read 1982 times)

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Re: No need now for any Russian women to enter Britain:)
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2015, 06:56:28 AM »

Lizzchen if that avatar pic is you

I wish!  :biggrin: It is Monica Bellucci at her best )))

Mikey..

If you aren't sure about the origin of an image... open a google images page in your browser and simply drag the image to the box on the google images page.

It's quite a useful tool.

The image of Monica is from the film ''Malèna''

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0213847/

That tool is usually used by losers searching for a women. For example the avatar you are speaking about is a typical womens image that a guy would use that tool for.

And the typical sort of women most guys are searching for. Most are so stupid they will see some model looking women and think " Hey! Im mr cool! I can check her out in Google image search let me see if I can catch her out "  :Zzzzsleep:

Common sense and keeping your searches focused on real women will ensure you have no use for such tools :)

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online msmoby

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2015, 11:52:36 AM »

That tool is usually used by losers searching for a women. For example the avatar you are speaking about is a typical womens image that a guy would use that tool for.

And the typical sort of women most guys are searching for. Most are so stupid they will see some model looking women and think " Hey! Im mr cool! I can check her out in Google image search let me see if I can catch her out "  :Zzzzsleep:

Common sense and keeping your searches focused on real women will ensure you have no use for such tools :)

Perhaps time for a spin-off thread ?

Our steveboy is somewhat wide of the mark. The tool can be used to find someone. In my case, S.C. had two dating profiles that I found, interested me - but she hadn't logged in for ages and it was clear that writing would be a waste of time....

The photos lead to other info that led someone else that led to more info and finally to an email address that WAS used and a response..

So, the 'losers' tag seems somewhat 'silly'..

Russia doesn't have form for making stuff like this up.
He really did say that
Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2015, 12:16:25 PM »

Perhaps time for a spin-off thread ?

Our steveboy is somewhat wide of the mark. The tool can be used to find someone. In my case, S.C. had two dating profiles that I found, interested me - but she hadn't logged in for ages and it was clear that writing would be a waste of time....

The photos lead to other info that led someone else that led to more info and finally to an email address that WAS used and a response..

So, the 'losers' tag seems somewhat 'silly'..

Thats ok if you want to spend half your life researching  a women, seeing when she logged in here or there last time, what time she last did the washing up, what colour underwear she wore last week, who she dated the month before and so on and so on…

All of this checking and back ground checks and hell knows what else just is not worth the time. I know several people who spend all their life doing this, in fact so much they never have time to actually go meet a real women :laugh:

I have noticed over the years generally the guys who are using the Google image search to check out women are the ones searching for a non existent Barbie Doll, hoping to be the next Ken :)

Not always! But usually..

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online msmoby

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2015, 01:47:05 AM »
As most observe the tool produced a real meeting and a relationship .

Using it in the fashion you pointed is obsessive.

Russia doesn't have form for making stuff like this up.
He really did say that
Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic