The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Mud Slinging Back Stabbing and Usual trash associated with the Russian Brides  (Read 2740 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
You cannot believe half of what you see or read on the internet today especially when it comes to searching for a FSUW.
Some sites will do anything to trash others and use the behaviour of children. One reason to stay away from any agencies/helpers/advisors/tours just use common sense and you will be fine.

Heres a typical example : http://www.david-brunner-scam-fake-elenas-models.com

Do you see this type of activity in other dating niches ?
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
That one didn't last long,  it is already gone to parked status. Apparently purchased by a guy called Michael Preston.

Attack sites of this kind have been around for ages in this niche,  it  was a product of the history of the development of the niche. That said,  the reasons for their existence seemed to change over the years. When I was looking more closely at this stuff I don't recall seeing attack sites in respect of other online dating niches other than the perennial 'consumer advocate' sites run by affiliate marketers to rope and steer mugs for signups.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
  • Trips: 5-10
That one didn't last long,  it is already gone to parked status. Apparently purchased by a guy called Michael Preston.

Attack sites of this kind have been around for ages in this niche,  it  was a product of the history of the development of the niche. That said,  the reasons for their existence seemed to change over the years. When I was looking more closely at this stuff I don't recall seeing attack sites in respect of other online dating niches other than the perennial 'consumer advocate' sites run by affiliate marketers to rope and steer mugs for signups.

Cache here if anyone cares....

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:AOGumm5WmKsJ:www.david-brunner-scam-fake-elenas-models.com/+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&client=safari
O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
The funny thing is David burns is a pseudo name of a guy I have known for years , who is nothing more than a pissed of consumer! And regularly writes about rip off sites , it looks like someone got piss*** off with his stories I did hear he had had a few threats come through.
Welcome to to the FSUW dating industry, were hacking, stealing, scamming and slandering are rife:))

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
  • Trips: 5-10
The funny thing is David burns is a pseudo name of a guy I have known for years , who is nothing more than a pissed of consumer! And regularly writes about rip off sites , it looks like someone got piss*** off with his stories I did hear he had had a few threats come through.
Welcome to to the FSUW dating industry, were hacking, stealing, scamming and slandering are rife:))

Just further proof that a huge number of blokes involved in this game have damaged brains.......
O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member

Just further proof that a huge number of blokes involved in this game have damaged brains.......

Thats for sure:)

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
'Damaged' if anyone thought RUA was in operation to 'praise' EM... and 'knock' AD...

ANY guy that has been around the FSU dating scene knows about AD being a triumph of marketing money over substance .

sent from mobile..pls excuse the spooling mistooks

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic