The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Any RUAers using the i-card?  (Read 3929 times)

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 1-5
Any RUAers using the i-card?
« on: May 01, 2015, 11:15:50 AM »
http://thesovereigninvestor.com/asset-protection/protect-your-money-while-traveling/

Jocelynn: What if I decide to take an extended vacation in Europe, traveling from London to Paris to Geneva to Milan? Am I going to be able to easily access other currencies or am I stuck in American dollars because that’s what I deposited?

Erika: If you are country hopping, it’s simple to switch the currencies on your card. You can simply log into the i-Account website (which can be done anywhere in the world), access your account and issue instructions for the amount of cash you’d like to load onto the i-Card and in which currency. So if you have euros on the card and need Swiss francs, you can easily make the switch. Best of all, the i-Account is extremely affordable. It has no account minimums and very low fees.

Jocelynn: Who would the i-Account be best suited for since not everyone is a global traveler?

Erika: I look at the i-Account and the i-Card as a passport for you. It’s the cheapest and simplest way that I know of to place some assets outside the U.S. and outside the U.S. dollar. Having even a small account and using the card when needed is great insurance in the event we have a situation in the U.S. where bank accounts are frozen, our financial network is seriously disrupted or another such unforeseen event occurs.

Jocelynn: Thanks for joining us, Erika. i-Account is a great way to get some of your wealth outside the United States and provides easy access while you’re traveling. For more information about i-Account and the i-Card, please click here.

link:  https://www.i-account.cc/welcome/

Registration