The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: uadreams - Any thoughts on this site?  (Read 12822 times)

Offline TexMuse

Re: uadreams - Any thoughts on this site?
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2015, 10:21:24 AM »
Its unbelievable that so many guys will register at a site and then use a mail filter to block mail from certain age groups. Not all but below is pretty common.

50 year old guys will block women over 35 writing to them.

60 year old guys will block women over 40 writing to them.

70 year old guys will block women over 45 writing to them.

That just about sums it up and why so many guys fail.

I had a very nice lady of 50 a short while back for her age she was stunning, she also had a verified profile. She wrote a letter asking why despite so many letters to men she had very little response. Its very hard to reply to women like this.
Its also strange why so many guys over 50/60 are looking for a women with no kids.

There is no hope for many unfortunately:(

I'm mid 40s looking for mid 30s and up.  Only a fool of 60 would become involved with a 20 year old only to have her drop him the moment she reaches his country.  Being realistic is important.  Can't argue with that.  And you know what?  I don't mind the "babushkas".  Some are still stunning and outshine the women of my own country for decades.  :)

Offline Vinnvinny

• Trips: 20+
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2015, 10:58:58 AM »
Steveboy.  I hear ya.  And I agree with what you say.  That's why I asked before.
I also am not the average fellow.  I am without mental problems and am realistic in my search...

So, throw a little advice my way.  Which sites do you like?  russiancupid?...?  What sites would you use?  It seems as if there were so many fake profiles.  The first day I registered and verified on one site I got 165 emails.  Quite frankly I didn't know what to do from there.  165 emails.  They can't be real.  LOL. And even the ones that were.  Where to start?

What are your thoughts?

Unfortunately our Steve likes to talk the talk but when it comes to walking the walk he’s left wanting.

He’ll tell you that Ukrainian ladies are not a good choice yet he has thousands on his website.

He’ll tell you that young ladies are not a good choice yet he has thousands on his website.

He’ll tell you that large age differences are not a good choice yet he brags about marrying someone much younger.

You get the drift …

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2015, 02:06:47 PM »
Steveboy.  I hear ya.  And I agree with what you say.  That's why I asked before.
I also am not the average fellow.  I am without mental problems and am realistic in my search...

So, throw a little advice my way.  Which sites do you like?  russiancupid?...?  What sites would you use?  It seems as if there were so many fake profiles.  The first day I registered and verified on one site I got 165 emails.  Quite frankly I didn't know what to do from there.  165 emails.  They can't be real.  LOL. And even the ones that were.  Where to start?

What are your thoughts?

Unfortunately our Steve likes to talk the talk but when it comes to walking the walk he’s left wanting.

He’ll tell you that Ukrainian ladies are not a good choice yet he has thousands on his website.

He’ll tell you that young ladies are not a good choice yet he has thousands on his website.

He’ll tell you that large age differences are not a good choice yet he brags about marrying someone much younger.

You get the drift …

I do not say Ukrainian women are not a good choice! Its just an unfortunate fact of reality that if your set on chasing a Ukrainian women your probably very likely to be scammed at some point on top of wasting much time and money. there are a few guys who don't get fooled by all the shit, but not many!! There are better options. Especially for new comers. No doubt there are many thousands of nice genuine Ukrainian women, but why make a rod for your back when there are easier options:)

I never said at any time "Young ladies are not a good choice" at any time? I said to many guys have un realistic ideas and pursue women often 30/40 years younger! I see it happen day after day!
usually because they are living in 1985 forgetting  that intact its 2015. If your a young guy say 30/35 there are plenty of young women/girls but its considerably harder for young guys to find a young women/girl who is serious many young women on the sites are just curios and soon loose interest. Its easier when your a little older as the women are more serious.

A big age difference does not work for many couples and never will. For some lucky ones who either have :

1. Lots of money (Though this will usually end in divorce)

2. The correct mentality ( Maybe like Peterpan lol..) It is possible.

My other half is not so much younger 18 years younger to be exact, Im the other side of 50 (The lower)and just waiting for a cure for ageing  :smokin:

I know what Im talking about I have hundreds of mails each week from members relating to dating!
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2015, 02:23:14 PM »

What are your thoughts?

Yes Russian Cupid and my own site:) None others unless you want to waste your time. New members to any site can often receive many messages in the first couple of weeks its normal if you post some reasonably good photos or have some good bio, but usually the mails will slow up as fresh guys sign up.
Its not rocket science, if you have paid a subscription you should be writing to a min of 50/100 women every day, same copy paste mail to start with then weed out the ones your not so keen on. If I was single again I would be writing to hundreds non stop every day..lol Its best to be writing to plenty of women like a production line lol If your writing to say 2000 women surly its possible to find your match within a few months???
Another big problem is the "Candy shop syndrome" This is where a guy will be writing to some women for 2/3 days until a slightly better option comes along then he will dump her, the same will happen 2/3 days later and then again 2/3 days later, this can go on for 1/2/3 years! When you think you have found a good women stick with her and see it through, don't just dump her because a slightly better model wrote to you

Offline TexMuse

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2015, 03:09:09 PM »
I gotcha.  What is your site?  I would like to visit it. 

Offline AKA Luke

• Meh!
  • Spouses Country: TBC
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2015, 03:15:33 PM »

What are your thoughts?

Another big problem is the "Candy shop syndrome" This is where a guy will be writing to some women for 2/3 days until a slightly better option comes along then he will dump her, the same will happen 2/3 days later and then again 2/3 days later, this can go on for 1/2/3 years! When you think you have found a good women stick with her and see it through, don't just dump her because a slightly better model wrote to you

The same syndrome Western women develop when joining any local dating site. They are hounded by messages and guys after their attention. With 1000+ messages a week who can't afford to be picky. Simple supply and demand.

I know I am I'm sure I am I'm Rotherham til I die!

Offline GuppyCaptain

• Actively on the Search
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2015, 06:25:20 PM »
Well.  I do like the videos. But wow, after reading their fees it seems they are every bit as expensive if not more expensive than uadreams.

If you have the skills to do it without an agency, then fine. At least you can learn from the videos if you have what it takes, the conditions of success. Some go by themselves over and over again without help and without success. The total amount of money spent might be then more expensive than what they would pay to an agency(?)

No its better not to use any agency!!  They are all after your money, of course they need to make a living but not by stealing money from clients.

I know why so many men return over and over again without success , they are usually (Not always) chasing something that does not exist. Usually a blonde half their age or something like and usually because they have wrongly been informed in one way or another that it is possible to find a women half your age who has just walked off the catwalk. Its 2015 not 1998. Some guys can do this (I did but I'm not normal anyway)but very few.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.  :coffeeread:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2015, 04:29:21 AM »

Bridesandlovers.com sign up and let me know your profile number your welcome to a years free subscription :)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2015, 04:33:34 AM »
Some guys can do this (I did but I'm not normal anyway)but very few.

Mind you to elaborate? :coffeeread:

I will have my have my auto biography kind of thing online in about 3/4 months  EnglishRussian.info "The Road To Russia"Interesting stories from twelve years travelling in Eastern Europe :8)

Offline TexMuse

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2015, 05:01:04 AM »

Bridesandlovers.com sign up and let me know your profile number your welcome to a years free subscription :)

Thanks!  Will do.   Oh and I see you are British owned.  I have an invitation to meet some friends in Whales later this year.  That is good to know.  I know a lot of really nice folks there. 

Offline sharonhaber00

• If you call it "Avatar", let it be Avatar...
  • Spouses Country: Israel
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2015, 05:23:20 AM »

Better yet, visit with him :chuckle:

If I was single now I could find 20 good women this week to maybe marry.

Nadie no sabe lo que tiene hasta el día que lo pierde.

Offline sharonhaber00

• If you call it "Avatar", let it be Avatar...
  • Spouses Country: Israel
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2015, 08:56:31 AM »
For any one who may consider to use Uadreams cervices anyway, follow these guidelines:

*Corresponding with (supposedly) girls is useless. Don't do it!

*Pick some branch according the place you would like to visit. Not the girls. Meeting with any girl you see in their site is not guaranteed anyway. You don't know if some girl will be willing to meet you until you are there.

*Take silver package if you don't wish to be left alone. In basic package you have to pay for the time with translators separately, in advance.
In basic package they give you an apartment. It may have some advantages. There is kitchen and you are on your own. But if so why do you need agency for that?
In silver package they put you in hotel. You can chat with the nice girls in the reception.

*In case the airport is far from the city, they may charge you for the transportation separately, which is four times the price you can arrange from the hotel. At the time I didn't know that. While there, the girl at the reception told me they arrange round transportation (from Odessa airport to Nikolayev and back) for 95$. The agency charged 400$.
In Simferopol it was close, so there was no additional fee.

*In case you want to arrange transportation by yourself, the problem that might be is that they won't give you the address of the hotel. If it's apartment, you need some of their employees to take you in and give you the key.
If you arrive late after their office is closed, you need someone to meet you and show you where to go.

*Before you go, browse their database and pick a bunch of id profiles of girls you would like to meet in town, which you give them after your arrival.       

*When you meet with a girl, set up limits. You pay for what she orders in coffee shops etc. You don't go with her to restaurants, shopping malls and beauty salons! 

Bottom line, it's for the company and fun. One would ask why to spend so much for company? Better to have your company, that girls will accompany you not because you paid for that? 

Edit: It might be that you will be corresponding with a real girl. I suspect I had one from Argentina (though not from this agency. It was a branch of Ualadies). Either way you may check if she appears on other sites. First letter is free, so you can check on it. 

When you decide to purchase trip package, you contact their support center and they give you their account info to which you transfer the money. Then they give you their office address and phone numbers of the branch you come to visit.

In no way you mention or question anything about their methods of contact with the girls at any time! They will tell you the girls are real and sincere and are the ones with whom you were corresponding.

When you come in their office, they give you a piece of paper, which you have to sign. This is an agreement that says the agency won't bear responsibility to anything that might or might not happen between you and the girls.     
Nadie no sabe lo que tiene hasta el día que lo pierde.

Offline TexMuse

« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2015, 05:23:16 AM »

Thanks Steve.  You have a private message. 

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2015, 06:19:26 AM »

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2015, 04:07:32 AM »

Thanks!  Will do.   Oh and I see you are British owned.  I have an invitation to meet some friends in Whales later this year.  That is good to know.  I know a lot of really nice folks there.

looking forward to visiting Texass  :chuckle:
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Borsch

« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2015, 09:15:16 AM »
Surprised people actually went and did a tour through uadreams. I suppose their modern site with great photos of model looking girls helps  :nod:

A girl messaged me through a free site and we exchanged email details. She then linked me her uadreams profile and asked me to make a profile there and continue communicating there - from free to paid... huh? Ended it there.

Was also added to some uadreams mailing list somewhere in that process.

Registration