The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: uadreams - Any thoughts on this site?  (Read 7588 times)

Offline TexMuse

uadreams - Any thoughts on this site?
« on: April 29, 2015, 06:41:38 PM »
uadreams seems to have some mixed reviews.  Anyone have anything to say about this site?

TexMuse

Offline sharonhaber00

• If you call it "Avatar", let it be Avatar...
  • Spouses Country: Israel
  • Trips: 1-5
Re: uadreams - Any thoughts on this site?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 03:17:22 AM »
uadreams seems to have some mixed reviews.  Anyone have anything to say about this site?

TexMuse

Been there and done that (two trips). Pay per letter method. They don't provide contact info of the girls. Any letter you send to any girl will be answered...by translator (pre written letter. And the next letters will be pre written, copy-paste, with little adjustments, and the main volume is filled with stories and unrelated stuff. Compare it to a real girl's writing - no similarity!).

The correspondence takes place without the actual girl's knowledge. After your arrival - the agency may call the girl to come to meet you. In case she refuses - they will made up stories: she can't take a break from work. She got sick and has been taken to the hospital. She has to work a lot to make a living for the family. She doesn't have money for transportation. No kidding!

In case of refusal, they will say the girl you wanted to meet cannot come, and they may offer you to meet with other girls. You then have to go to the internet by yourself and enter to the site and pick some girls from their database, give them the ID number and they will contact them.

That means: letter writing is just not relevant!

Trip packages and transportation are overpriced. When you set up meeting with a girl, which you were corresponding with (by the agency) before you come, when you are there - she may not appear. If she appears, you may discover she has no recollection of your correspondence, and likely she will take you shopping.

The only things you can trust them - they will provide nice apartment/hotel (which you can book in a fraction of the price) and will be in time to pick you up and take you back from/to the airport (which you can arrange from the hotel in a fraction of the price).

As for the girls - don't trust anything!

There are better agencies in the market.

Avoid!

Edit: In case you do choose to use their service, then in basic package they put you in an apartment, and you should pay separately for translation time. The time counts as soon as the translator leaves the agency. Not the actual time with you.

The girls don't speak English, even though in reality they may be good or fluent (I know one case. Had correspondence with one girl, then found her on another site). 

Silver package is a bit more expensive, and they put you in a hotel. They will provide you with local cellphone (didn't work in my case. I used mine), and you have 6 hours with agency employees/translators a day, and can meet with multiple girls (if they agree :money:) at that time frame.

If you are willing to pay them 2000+ bucks for a week of stay and just want to have some fun, then this is what you get. But don't write letters to girls. 

Success stories are rare (once or two in a year, apparently). Testimonials might be true (some of the of guys who were mesmerized by the girls' company, who were not really interested in them. And some who seemed to be more lucky). It might happen that a girl will fall for the guy during meeting, but it's not very common.   
Nadie no sabe lo que tiene hasta el día que lo pierde.

Offline TexMuse

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 11:58:07 AM »
Thanks for the reply.  What agency would you prefer? I know some are better than others. 

Offline sharonhaber00

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2015, 12:13:21 PM »
Thanks for the reply.  What agency would you prefer? I know some are better than others.

If I had to choose now, I would go for this one with no hesitation: (watch the videos!)

http://fhdating.com/

Offline TexMuse

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2015, 09:35:23 PM »
Thank you.  What part of this agency did you find better than the others?

Offline sharonhaber00

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2015, 01:20:42 AM »
Thank you.  What part of this agency did you find better than the others?

Honesty. 

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2015, 05:09:32 AM »

TexMuse

Yes don't give them your e mail address what ever you do!! Or you will be spam attacked forever!
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2015, 05:16:00 AM »

If I had to choose now, I would go for this one with no hesitation: (watch the videos!)

http://fhdating.com/

Its very sad that so many professional guys just cannot manage to find a women on their own. I mean if your a corporate lawyer or something or got some kind of intelligence why on earth would anyone need the help of anyone to find a women??

Its like sometimes your in a big department store and a personal shopper comes along to help you do your shopping and choose the right underwear! How does that person know exactly what you want? Its the same as using an agency. The most ridicules scenario ever!!
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline sharonhaber00

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2015, 05:55:51 AM »
Its very sad that so many professional guys just cannot manage to find a women on their own.

In their home town maybe. But in a foreign country? They may not find the women without assistance. The agency facilitates the process for them. Understood?

Offline GuppyCaptain

• Actively on the Search
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2015, 07:45:43 AM »
Its very sad that so many professional guys just cannot manage to find a women on their own.

In their home town maybe. But in a foreign country? They may not find the women without assistance. The agency facilitates the process for them. Understood?

Exactly. What if that said professional guy had no idea how to navigate the FSU culture? Also, most realize the value of enlisting the help of someone you can trust "in the field". Perhaps one can draw an analogy to going into a courtroom for an important hearing and deciding to represent yourself.

Some of these men have more of an issue with time rather than money so to them efficient use of their time is important. The bottom line is that you don't know, so while it's pathetic to you it makes perfect sense to others. 

Offline TexMuse

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2015, 11:20:40 AM »
RussianCupid has so many bogus accounts it's hard to tell who's who.  uadreams is expensive and doesn't seem to be genuine.  Elenas models has become a nightmare to navigate....

I did watch the video for this agency and they seem genuine.  Thank you for the heads up. 

For  "Steveboy" if you have some positive suggestions, I'm open to hearing them.  I know clearly what you think of an agency.  Tell us your story.  I'm new here so I haven't heard it.  Let me know seriously, there might be something I'm missing.

Thx

Offline sharonhaber00

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2015, 03:45:06 PM »
Nothing you are missing. As a member here for more than three years, and after reading tons of stuff, when I came to Alex's site and watched the videos, I gained more insights in a few hours of watching than I could ever get by reading here.

Most of the agencies will sell you dreams and fantasies. This one tells you the truth. But not only that, but gives you the tools with which you can examine yourself and figure out whether this pursuit is for you or not (see there: the conditions of success).   

Offline TexMuse

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2015, 02:56:58 PM »
That's cool.   I'm glad you gave me a heads up for it.  They do seem genuine.  I am looking forward to their assessment.
You know I don't see anything wrong with a genuine agency.  People do it all the time.  Personally I put more trust into a party that knows both people.  Nearly every (meaningful) relationship I was introduced by a mutual friend.  That's all they are doing here.

Offline sharonhaber00

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2015, 03:09:27 PM »
This is a god start :thumbsup:

Good luck!

Offline TexMuse

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2015, 08:45:56 PM »
Well.  I do like the videos. But wow, after reading their fees it seems they are every bit as expensive if not more expensive than uadreams.