The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Crimea. Way Motherland.  (Read 12501 times)

Offline Annushka

Crimea. Way Motherland.
« on: March 15, 2015, 08:14:08 AM »
On the eve of the anniversary of the return of the Crimea to Russia.

http://www.gogabber.com/showthread.php?t=11341

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
  • Trips: 5-10
Re: Crimea. Way Motherland.
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 08:32:34 AM »
O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline Annushka

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 09:59:09 AM »

Suspensions for the Queen! :king: I wonder, what a gift prepared for the birth of a son?  :-X

Offline Annushka

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2015, 10:13:20 AM »
Putin in film on Crimea: US masterminds behind Ukraine coup, helped train radicals.

The Ukrainian armed coup was organized from Washington, Russian President Vladimir Putin stated in an interview for a new documentary aired Sunday. The Americans tried to hide behind the Europeans, but Moscow saw through the trick, he added.

“The trick of the situation was that outwardly the [Ukrainian] opposition was supported mostly by the Europeans. But we knew for sure that the real masterminds were our American friends,”Putin said in a documentary, 'Crimea - The Way Home,' aired by Rossiya 1 news channel.

“They helped training the nationalists, their armed groups, in Western Ukraine, in Poland and to some extent in Lithuania,” he added. “They facilitated the armed coup.”

Putin said this approach was far from being the best dealing with any country, and a post-Soviet country like Ukraine specifically. Such countries have a short record of living under a new political system and remain fragile. Violating constitutional order in such a country inevitably deal a lot of damage to its statehood, the president said.

“The law was thrown away and crashed. And the consequences were grave indeed. Part of the country agreed to it, while another part wouldn’t accept it. The country was shattered,” Putin explained.

He also accused the beneficiaries of the coup of planning an assassination of then-President Viktor Yanukovich. Russia was prepared to act to ensure his escape, Putin said.

“I invited the heads of our special services, the Defense Ministry and ordered them to protect the life of the Ukrainian president. Otherwise he would have been killed,” he said, adding that at one point Russian signal intelligence, which was tracking the president’s motorcade route, realized that he was about to be ambushed.

Yanukovich himself didn’t want to leave and rejected the offer to be evacuated from Donetsk, Putin said. Only after spending several days in Crimea and realizing that “there was no one he could negotiate with in Kiev” he asked to be taken to Russia.

The Russian president personally ordered preparation of the Crimean special operation the morning after Yanukovich fled, saying that “we cannot let the [Crimean] people be pushed under the steamroller of the nationalists.”

“I [gave them] their tasks, told them what to do and how we must do it, and stressed that we would only do it if we were absolutely sure that this is what the people living in Crimea want us to do,” Putin said. He added that an emergency public opinion poll indicated that at least 75 percent of the people wanted to join Russia.

“Our goal was not to take Crimea by annexing it. Our final goal was to allow the people express their wishes on how they want to live,” he said.

“I decided for myself: what the people want will happen. If they want greater autonomy with some extra rights within Ukraine, so be it. If they decide otherwise, we cannot fail them. You know the results of the referendum. We did what we had to do,” Putin said.

READ MORE: 95.7% of Crimeans in referendum voted to join Russia - preliminary results

He added that his personal involvement helped expedite things, because the people carrying out his decision had no reason to hesitate.

According to Putin, part of the operation was to deploy K-300P Bastion coastal defense missiles to demonstrate Russia’s willingness to protect the peninsula from military attack.

“We deployed them in a way that made them seen clearly from space,” Putin said.

The president assured that the Russian military were prepared for any developments and would have armed nuclear weapons if necessary. He personally was not sure that Western nations would not use military force against Russia, he added.

The Russian president said the move to send additional Russian troops to secure Crimea and allow a referendum to be freely held there prevented major bloodshed on the peninsula.

“Considering the ethnic composition of the Crimean population, the violence there would have been worse [than in Kiev]. We had to act to prevent negative development, not to allow tragedies like the one that happened in Odessa, where dozens of people were burned alive,” Putin said.

He acknowledged that there were some Crimean people, particularly members of the Crimean Tatar minority, who opposed the Russian operation.

“Some of the Crimean Tatars were under the influence of their leaders, some of whom are so to speak ‘professional’ fighters for the rights of the Tatars,” he explained.

But at the same time the “Crimean militia worked together with the Tatars. And there were Tatars among the militia members,” he stressed.

The Crimean people voted in a referendum to join Russia after rejecting a coup-imposed government that took power in Kiev in February 2014. The move sparked a major international controversy, as the new government’s foreign backers accused Russia of annexing the peninsula through military force.

Moscow insists that the move was a legitimate act of self-determination and that the Russian troops acted only to provide security and not as an occupying force. Russian officials cite the example of Kiev’s military crackdown on the dissenting eastern Donetsk and Lugansk regions, which claimed more than 6,000 lives since April 2014, as an example of bloodshed that Russia acted to prevent in Crimea.

http://rt.com/news/240921-us-masterminds-ukraine-putin/

Offline Annushka

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2015, 11:39:35 PM »
Crimea. Way home. Documentary Andrei Kondrashov.

Especially, for Jen Psaki: "Crimea. The path to the Motherland" will translate into 30 languages.

http://www.vesti.ru/doc.html?id=2435566&cid=7

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 10:29:15 AM »
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2015, 02:18:08 PM »
Give Crimea back to the Turks....
O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline PBRstreetg

• Spouses Country: Беларусь
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2015, 02:19:58 PM »
this is the Amerikanski attitude Manny. Go about your bad self
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fzoFekT490&list=WL&index=1
That video is old but remains the same, unfortunately
Разрушить всегда легче, чем построить. Обидеть проще,чем простить. И врать всегда удобней , чем поверить. А оттолкнуть намного проще, чем любить

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2015, 02:11:28 AM »

The Ukrainian armed coup was organized from Washington, Russian President Vladimir Putin stated in an interview for a new documentary aired Sunday. The Americans tried to hide behind the Europeans, but Moscow saw through the trick, he added.

:chuckle:

Let's be honest: For sure BOTH the Kremlin and the west were involved in trying to influence Politics in Ukraine. But it was the KREMLIN's actions to influence Yanu' - with stunts like effectively blocking UA imports to Ukraine for week - that brought about Euromaidan.

It was the KREMLIN that was warned that it was stirring up polarisation in E.Ukraine by the UNHCR commissioned HR reports. Prior to 'losing control' of Kiev - the Kremlin policy regarding separatists in Donbass was that they were 'criminal activists'.

“Our goal was not to take Crimea by annexing it. Our final goal was to allow the people express their wishes on how they want to live,” he said.

“I decided for myself: what the people want will happen. If they want greater autonomy with some extra rights within Ukraine, so be it. If they decide otherwise, we cannot fail them. You know the results of the referendum. We did what we had to do,” Putin said.

READ MORE: 95.7% of Crimeans in referendum voted to join Russia - preliminary results

:chuckle:

EVERYONE knows that ethnic Russians outnumbered the indigenous TARTAR population who were 'removed' by successive Moscow regimes and that they boycotted the 'referendum' .   The majority of population is planted ethnic Russians. I wonder why the Kremlin is barring Tatar leaders despite a promise to care for these people.. the Kremlin knows that is they were allowed 'back' they would vote to be with Ukraine... so much for people expressing their wishes. This is the same President who was high in office as Russia flattened Grozny in Chechniya - as they had refused to be part of a new RF....

“Considering the ethnic composition of the Crimean population, the violence there would have been worse [than in Kiev]. We had to act to prevent negative development, not to allow tragedies like the one that happened in Odessa, where dozens of people were burned alive,” Putin said.

BS - it was a politically popular stunt - at a time when RU people were realising Putin's Russia was suffering economically - a deflection.  There was no chance the limited UA defence forces could challenge the might of Russian forces present on the leased bases.

He acknowledged that there were some Crimean people, particularly members of the Crimean Tatar minority, who opposed the Russian operation.

“Some of the Crimean Tatars were under the influence of their leaders, some of whom are so to speak ‘professional’ fighters for the rights of the Tatars,” he explained.

But at the same time the “Crimean militia worked together with the Tatars. And there were Tatars among the militia members,” he stressed.

No mention of the murdered Tatar Reshat Ametov and the continuing demos by oppressed Tatars...the 'militia' was backed by Russian military in a planned op.

The Crimean people voted in a referendum to join Russia after rejecting a coup-imposed government that took power in Kiev in February 2014. The move sparked a major international controversy, as the new government’s foreign backers accused Russia of annexing the peninsula through military force.

yes..100 to 11 and 13 to one at the UN .. The removal of Yanu' was popular - even backed by his own political party ..

Moscow insists that the move was a legitimate act of self-determination and that the Russian troops acted only to provide security and not as an occupying force.

What a crock of .....  The Russian military  - in a planned op - surrounded UA TV stations, parliament, and bases. It was an occupation by paying guests.

Russian officials cite the example of Kiev’s military crackdown on the dissenting eastern Donetsk and Lugansk regions, which claimed more than 6,000 lives since April 2014, as an example of bloodshed that Russia acted to prevent in Crimea.

This would be 'amusing' if it wasn't for the the numbers who died

1/ We don't know who was responsible for Odessa.

2/ Chechniya had 21 percent ethnic population in 1989 and less than 2 percent in 2011 - Promotion of separatism in the media is criminal offence in Russia - but the Kremlin happily promotes it in it's neighbours while oppressing it FAR more brutally than Kiev.

What would happen in Russia if locals started breaking into Police stations - with help from non Russians and declared a new state?.....

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Donhollio

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2015, 04:16:48 PM »
 When I see such brainwashing going on in Russia, I have to wonder what guy would bother chasing some girl with such a warped view. Well unless the guy chasing is a under the same delusional political views.

Moby I would be surprised if you never had a discussion over this Russian Ukraine saga with your girlfriend. How did you manage this?

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2015, 05:02:14 PM »
When I see such brainwashing going on in Russia, I have to wonder what guy would bother chasing some girl with such a warped view. Well unless the guy chasing is a under the same delusional political views.

Moby I would be surprised if you never had a discussion over this Russian Ukraine saga with your girlfriend. How did you manage this?

I can explain this easily. I grew up in N.Ireland and was taught at 10 years old that I was British and that if someone told you that you were Irish that you needed to explain to them that N.Ireland was part of the UK and that Irish people lived south of the border.

My R. Catholic friends were sent to a R.Catholic school, learnt Irish history and that the 'border' was a terrible thing and that the British were occupiers. I've seen bombs go off - our home overlooked Belfast - and saw homes fire-bombed after the occupants were 'persuaded' to leave.

I've lived in Cyprus and was friendly with Turkish and Greek Cypriots and my work has taken me to places where I've been with military and shots are fired.

I've learnt that the Brits played dirty and try to see both sides. I was in Dublin the day the IRA tried to kill John Major in Whitehall using mortars placed in sand in a lorry - aimed at the cabinet office and met the brother of a lady killed by the SAS just before she could kill British soldiers in Gibraltar.

I've learnt that most nations put their spin on events and have a VERY dim view about patriotism.

Most former USSR people I've met - were never interested in politics - until Ukraine.

It good to have lived in third countries and seen how others perceive other nations.  I devour history books and like to read all perspectives.

SC came to Russia - having been brought up in Orphanages in Tajikistan and Uzbekistan  - her parents were old and invalids when they had her - she was something of a miracle -  and she has seen things that most of us are lucky enough to have missed.

Her attitude is that Russians need to protect Russians but that not all the facts are revealed on RU TV. She is well travelled and has learnt to try to see thinks from other perspectives, too.

We steered people away from discussing Ukraine and her friends respected that  tiphat

Offline Manny

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2015, 05:11:25 PM »
Have any of you people on this topic actually watched the documentary?
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Offline WestCoast

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2015, 05:23:25 PM »
Here it is with English subtitles: http://slavyangrad.org/2015/03/26/crimea-the-way-back-home-subtitled-in-english-by-v-p-e/

(Attachment Link)

Courtesy of the brothers and sisters of the conspiracy website Vineyard of the Saker. Check out all the great conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11 when visiting the Vineyard of the Saker website.  :laugh:
andrewfi says ''Proximity is almost no guarantee of authority" and "in many cases, distance gives a better picture with less emotional and subjective input."

That means I'm a subject matter expert on all things Russia, Ukraine and UK.

Offline Donhollio

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2015, 08:18:03 PM »

I clicked on a tale or two, loved this part.

''There is no real Parliamentary opposition in Russia.  Oh, not at all because “Putin is a dictator” or because “Russia is not a democracy”, but simply because Putin has brilliantly managed to either co-opt or defang any opposition.  How? By using his personal authority and charisma to promote an agenda which the other parties could not openly oppose.  Formally, opposition parties do, of course, still exist, but they completely lack credibility.''

I think you're asking a lot if you want us to sit for 145 minutes and take in the Kool-Aid

Offline Manny

« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2015, 02:08:24 AM »
  I think you're asking a lot if you want us to sit for 145 minutes and take in the Kool-Aid

I am not asking anyone to do anything. I'm just curious about the relevance of comments and if they were from folk who hadn't even watched it, but managed to form an opinion.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2015, 04:38:18 AM »

''There is no real Parliamentary opposition in Russia.  Oh, not at all because “Putin is a dictator” or because “Russia is not a democracy”, but simply because Putin has brilliantly managed to either co-opt or defang any opposition.  How? By using his personal authority and charisma to promote an agenda which the other parties could not openly oppose.  Formally, opposition parties do, of course, still exist, but they completely lack credibility.''

Donhollio, you see there's a problem, right there. Because you have no idea what you are talking about, because you are spectacularly ill-informed, you find it hard to accept that something could be different to what you are told by your news entertainment shows.

Let us try to make it easy for you to get a handle on the degree of your incomprehension:
Imagine that in your country the average person's standard of living was some 4 times better than it was 15 years ago, that you Donhollio and everyone that you knew was four times as wealthy than 15 years ago would you be happy with that situation?

If you Donhollio understood that the major part of that increase in your personal wealth came about as a result of government policy would you be opposed to that government policy? That's not to belittle any work that you might have put in to your self improvement but that you now have four times as many customers wanting new bathrooms installing as you did a few years ago you do feel better about your world, yes? But for sure you'd not be unhappy with the way your economic life was going.

If you saw that rather than getting away with not paying taxes major companies, their owners and managers, were now paying their fair share of taxes would you consider that to be a good thing?

If as a small business owner you now understood that if you had a tax audit and were not found to be in serious breach of your obligations that you'd not, by law, be available for audit for another 5 years would that make you feel more relaxed about your business?

If you had grown up in an environment where the world pissed on your country and you as a Canadian would you feel better with the idea that Canada and Canadians were no longer disrespected by the majority of the people of the world?

The chances are that a rational person would be happy with those things, no where matter in the world they found themselves. That's why the example you chose illustrates your own lack of knowledge because all the things I wrote of are true of Russia and Russians. But you don't know that, your choice to remain ignorant shines through in your words.
You have told us in the past of your disdain for learning, that you consider learning to be not worthy of your attention - but that's why you don't understand the world about you.

Donhillio, don't worry, you are not alone. There's at least a large minority of North Americans who are at least as lazy and ignorant as you are. But, is that the best that you want for yourself - to be an ignorant man who dies not understand the world around him?

The truth is that there is a Russian opposition (or more accurately, lots of them - but powerless in the face of voter satisfaction). The government has even taken steps to encourage and strengthen it but who is going to oppose demonstrable and visible success? Now that the country is under attack even those who are politically opposed to the Putin led government mostly choose to not stand against them, rather, most of them take common cause and stand with the Putin government in defence of their shared homeland and beliefs.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2015, 05:22:34 AM »

Manny, I will try to endure - but after 10 minutes Putin had fibbed so many times already...

Offline Donhollio

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2015, 07:20:18 AM »

I am not asking anyone to do anything. I'm just curious about the relevance of comments and if they were from folk who hadn't even watched it, but managed to form an opinion.

I have managed to watch about half of this. It's so far a great piece of propaganda, right down to Putin and the interviewer (who shows great pride and compassion by the way) both sipping tea. I once saw a show on facial reading, and it would be interesting to have an expert (maybe Andy!) to explain what is going on with Putin when his one eyebrow drops after saying something that is questionable.

Andy I read about 5 lines of your babbling diatribe. I won't waste my time reading it all, but again thank you for dropping my name to get my attention. ;)

So far Manny the piece is interesting at times, but it leaves me thinking it was all masterfully (well as masterful as possible for Russia government) put together to sell the RF citizens on what the latest official story is.
 Remember Putin said no RF forces were in Crimea, he now says they were, he lied, therefor he loses credibility with me because he lies and makes himself look stupid when he flips then flops his stories.

That's my opinion so far. If I manage to choke down the last half, I'll get back to ya.

Offline WestCoast

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2015, 04:39:43 PM »

Donhollio, you see there's a problem, right there. Because you have no idea what you are talking about, because you are spectacularly ill-informed, you find it hard to accept that something could be different to what you are told by your news entertainment shows.

Let us try to make it easy for you to get a handle on the degree of your incomprehension:
Imagine that in your country the average person's standard of living was some 4 times better than it was 15 years ago, that you Donhollio and everyone that you knew was four times as wealthy than 15 years ago would you be happy with that situation?

Andy, I've told you not to post on financial and economic issues because you don't know what you're talking about. So what do you do? You post on these same issues and demonstrate you don't know what you're talking about.

Has the standard of living gone up in Russia in the past 15 years? Yes. However, everyone hasn't benefitted. The benefits of Russia's higher standard of living are far from universal, therefore your statement "everyone that you knew was four times as wealthy than 15 years ago" is far from true.

If you Donhollio understood that the major part of that increase in your personal wealth came about as a result of government policy would you be opposed to that government policy? That's not to belittle any work that you might have put in to your self improvement but that you now have four times as many customers wanting new bathrooms installing as you did a few years ago you do feel better about your world, yes? But for sure you'd not be unhappy with the way your economic life was going.

If you saw that rather than getting away with not paying taxes major companies, their owners and managers, were now paying their fair share of taxes would you consider that to be a good thing?

While it's true that the Russian government has improved government operations over the last 15 years Russia is still one of the most corrupt regimes in Europe so the Kremlin has a long way to go. In addition, much if not most of the Russian government's  higher revenues can be traced to improved foreign revenue from oil and natural gas. Now that those revenue sources have dropped there's legitimate concern for the future of Russia's foreign revenue since the energy sector is believed to be responsible for close to 70% of Russia's foreign revenue. Now with the drop in the price of oil many Russian companies are hurting. However, the Kremlin is limiting its lending to its preferred customers, Kremlin owned companies and Kremlin friendly companies. 

Saudi Arabia, which is closer to the west than Russia, has stated they are not going to cut their output of oil and gas for fear of losing market share. This means Russia will have no choice but to continue to pump out oil and gas as fast as possible no matter how low the price goes.

As for taxes from major companies, capital has been leaving Russia as fast as possible over the last couple of years, not a good sign. Putin has asked the rich to return some of their assets to Russia to help the Russian economy. How many will comply and how long the capital will remain in Russia remains to be answered.

If as a small business owner you now understood that if you had a tax audit and were not found to be in serious breach of your obligations that you'd not, by law, be available for audit for another 5 years would that make you feel more relaxed about your business?

As I mentioned above Russia has one of the most corrupt governments in Europe. I wouldn't count on any legislation to prevent tax audits even if the business has paid every cent it owes in taxes.

If you had grown up in an environment where the world pissed on your country and you as a Canadian would you feel better with the idea that Canada and Canadians were no longer disrespected by the majority of the people of the world?

Russia's still pissed on by many countries. Don't mistake the business dealings that China or India want to do with Russia as any sudden show of respect. If Russia tries to screw with China like they try to screw with Europe or the west in general Putin will learn very quickly who is the master in the BRICS and it definitely isn't Putin.

As I've written in the past Andy, you have a very limited grasp of finance and economics and really shouldn't try to stretch your intellect into these fields, they're obviously beyond your grasp.
andrewfi says ''Proximity is almost no guarantee of authority" and "in many cases, distance gives a better picture with less emotional and subjective input."

That means I'm a subject matter expert on all things Russia, Ukraine and UK.

Offline Annushka

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2015, 07:18:57 PM »
Westy, of course, I suspect that you are far from the business and commercial bank. You only modest from Russia?
I changed the rules of the game in my theme. Please, Russian and Google Chrome with the translation of web pages.

https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html

English in all variations does not express the whole palette of the Russian language.

Offline Annushka

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2015, 08:10:56 PM »
Я, конечно, скромная дама.  ;D Ни к чему мне выделяться из общества, когда цель была узнать западное общество из вне?  :chuckle: К тому же моя семья хотела купить "Домик в деревне" (построить отель) в Европе. С последующей сдаче в аренду.  tiphat Мы еще не решили: какая страна. tiphat А теперь надо ли? Хотя, моя сестра планируют с мужем из Великобритании обосноваться в Испании. :)
Я уже говорила в GoGabber: мой старший зять депутат в ХМАО. А также, строительный бизнес. Двоюродный брат (Москва) с советских времен строит русские деревеньки в Германии. Я же бывший инспектор государственных структур в области Экологической и Санитарной.
Анекдот по теме. При моей плановой проверке в итальянской компании "Колумбус" на меня посмотрели, как на женщину и предложили секс. После того, как я сказала сколько стоит мой экологический час, мне принесли извинения.  :ROFL: До сих пор моя калькуляция работает в локальном РосПотребНадзор. :)
Если говорить о бизнесе в России и системе налогообложении. Да, здравомыслящие люди имеют "ИП - индивидуальный предприниматель). ОАО и ООО - совместное предприятия.
Да, я тоже имела ИП (экологическое проектирование) перед выходом на пенсию. Пока я его прикрыла: зачем светиться перед государством? Я имею максимальный пенсионный коэффициент, даже более чем в полтора раза. Для кого-то я еще заработала минимальную пенсию. Сейчас я счастливо наслаждаюсь отдыхом на пенсии.  tiphat :thumbsup:
Я уже говорила ранее. Когда всего достиг в жизни, идет тенденция помогать. Моя сестра создала Фонд помощи для детей больных ДЦП.

http://www.fond-dobro.com/

Могу только подвести итоги. Большой и малый бизнес работает в России! tiphat :thumbsup:

Offline Annushka

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2015, 08:29:35 PM »

Offline Annushka

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2015, 08:46:15 PM »

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2015, 10:14:03 PM »
Curious what is the meaning of local "Rospotrebnadzor"

Registration