The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: How the Western Media Portrays Putin & Russia - And What Actually Happened.  (Read 28577 times)

Online Tom Cat

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
The problem you guys have is you can see the changes Russia has under gone since 2008. The country has a cold war leader whose intent is to restart the cold war with the hope Russia will win this time. Last when Russia lost the way of life in Russia collapse. This time maybe they will win and it will your way of life that collapses.

Texan, maybe you have been programmed to only see one side of the situation? Russia has nothing to gain by another cold war. Given that NATO has encroached on Russia to the point Putin had little choice but to reclaim Crimea, and to do what is necessary to secure their future.

Russia has more to gain by working with other countries, but uncle Sam and the western propaganda machine wants you to believe otherwise.

Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Offline Texan77

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
The problem you guys have is you can see the changes Russia has under gone since 2008. The country has a cold war leader whose intent is to restart the cold war with the hope Russia will win this time. Last when Russia lost the way of life in Russia collapse. This time maybe they will win and it will your way of life that collapses.

Texan, maybe you have been programmed to only see one side of the situation? Russia has nothing to gain by another cold war. Given that NATO has encroached on Russia to the point Putin had little choice but to reclaim Crimea, and to do what is necessary to secure their future.

Russia has more to gain by working with other countries, but uncle Sam and the western propaganda machine wants you to believe otherwise.

Just keep reading RT news and put head in sand. Then what do you call Donbas, Georgia, and Moldavia? If it was not for Donbas this thing with Russia would of ended years ago. Russia wants to keep carrying on the cold war but they do not want anyone from the west to respond until it is too late.

Many people here keep writing about how Russia is trying to end the US dollar so the US could no longer buy weapons. Now that is a cold war if I have ever heard of one. But what you guy do not see they do not just want to end the us dollar but all western currencies so NATO can not buy weapons or feed their population. You guys often say how poor I am going to become when the US dollar ends and I keep trying to tell you it will not be only me or us in the USA. 

Online Wiz

• Greek Home Cookery

Here is a tip for you: Gas ....cheap gas! ;D

Be sure to post proof of your latest 'scoop'....

Is this evidence good enough for you?

First tanker of Russian gas arrives in UK to keep Britons from freezing this winter

Published time: 29 Dec, 2017 09:37
Edited time: 29 Dec, 2017 14:34

;D ;D ;D
"If you enjoy eating healthy food, visit: www.greekcooking.uk

Online msmoby

https://www.rt.com/business/414521-sanctioned-russian-lng-arrives-britain/

So ...NOT 'cheap gas' .... The UK has a gas shortage due to a gas pipe problem .... 

Can't you even read ?

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident

Just keep reading RT news and put head in sand. Then what do you call Donbas, Georgia, and Moldavia? If it was not for Donbas this thing with Russia would of ended years ago. Russia wants to keep carrying on the cold war but they do not want anyone from the west to respond until it is too late.

Many people here keep writing about how Russia is trying to end the US dollar so the US could no longer buy weapons. Now that is a cold war if I have ever heard of one. But what you guy do not see they do not just want to end the us dollar but all western currencies so NATO can not buy weapons or feed their population. You guys often say how poor I am going to become when the US dollar ends and I keep trying to tell you it will not be only me or us in the USA.

Then what do you call Donbas, Georgia, and Moldavia?

Donbas is no different situation to Transnistria in Moldova...

There is not a lot to it really and anyone with a few brain cells should be able to work out why there are problems in these places... the stupid dumb ass Ukrainian government just make trouble for them selves..

Can you imagine if a new government came to power in the UK and they decided to Ban the Welsh or Scottish language? if they decided to remove every thing to do with the welsh language, signs, TV channels absolutely every thing. And if they decided to give the Welsh and Scottish a really bad time.

Do you think there would be a civil war in the UK ? Do you think there maybe a few riots, maybe a few hundred or thousand deaths and probably a lot more!

Maybe Donbas is Ukraine.. but still the dumb ass Ukrainian government are not civilised people they are just ***** morons..

The Welsh already burn properties belonging to the English in Wales, you think they would be happy if they language and every thing to do with Wales was banned ?? :Zzzzsleep: :Zzzzsleep: :Zzzzsleep: :Zzzzsleep:

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online Tom Cat

First tanker of Russian gas arrives in UK to keep Britons from freezing this winter

Published time: 29 Dec, 2017 09:37
Edited time: 29 Dec, 2017 14:34

;D ;D ;D

U.S. takes gas from UK site that got first Siberian cargo

http://www.worldoil.com/news/2018/1/8/us-takes-gas-from-uk-site-that-got-first-siberian-cargo
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Online Tom Cat

A strategic political statement. (:)

D.C. Council renames street in front of Russian Embassy after Putin critic

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/story/2018/01/10/dc-street-renamed-russia-putin-critic-333719

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
Just posted on this thread.

http://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php?topic=1270.new#new

Perhaps this thread would see more comments/views if a moderator moves my post to this thread.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online Tom Cat

Anyone have any information about  Hamilton 68?
Looks to be another scheme to drum up  more fake news about Russia.

https://dashboard.securingdemocracy.org

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
Anyone have any information about  Hamilton 68?
Looks to be another scheme to drum up  more fake news about Russia.

https://dashboard.securingdemocracy.org

http://securingdemocracy.gmfus.org/publications/methodology-hamilton-68-dashboard

The above gives more background. Would I discount it, no ~ Do I believe it, no.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online Tom Cat

Been watching  Megyn Kelly's  interviewing  President Putin.
She asked some very  interesting questions,  it's worth watching  :popcorn:

Online Wiz

• Greek Home Cookery
How USA and the CIA are fighting Russian interests
in Greece

Today following a link in a Greek paper regarding certain episodes that took place in Greece last week, I came across a very interesting article which shows, all the dirty tricks and how the USA and the CIA are fighting Russian interests in Greece via football and other business interests of one rich Russian - Greek businessman, Ivan Savvidis.

I am sure most of you will remember the US Ambassador in Kiev Geoffrey Pyat who together with Victoria Newman
(F.u.c.k the EU!) organised the coup that brought down the legitimate Government of Victor Yancovitch and you know what happened there.

Now Geoffrey Pyat , who has been working for the CIA, is doing the same in Greece.

The article is in Russian but easily translated by coogle and will give you another facet of how this charitable organisation is working for the American interests everywhere on the world.

What is really behind the scandal with Ivan Savvidi
in Greek football?

The football community is agitated by the history around the owner of the Greek club PAOK, Russian businessman Ivan Savvidi. However, the background of the scandal is not entirely a sporting component. The interests of Russia and the United States collided.

These two gentlemen are Billionaire oligarchs.

https://sport.tsargrad.tv/articles/chto-na-samom-dele-privelo-k-skandalu-s-delom-ivana-savvidi-v-grecheskom-futbole-rassledovanie-cargrada_117330

To get an taste on how dirty is the fighting.........take a look at the banner in Russian (Anybody can please translate correctly) with the threat for the life of Ivan Savvidis and his family!

>:( 
"If you enjoy eating healthy food, visit: www.greekcooking.uk

Online msmoby

And now the Facts for our clueless Wiz

1/ as proven in a subsequent election...Yanu' was not required as ' leader' ...even his own political party disowns him for running away from justice

2/
Ivan Savvidi is a Pontian (Black Sea) Greek....a Greek passport holder .....and was the cause for a game being cancelled ....as he ran on the pitch to protest a referee decision, wearing a gun...hence the posters....

Wiz.. if you want to understand...just ask

Online 2tallbill

• Trips: 10-20
How the Western Media Portrays Putin & Russia - And What Actually Happened.
« Reply #478 on: September 03, 2018, 04:43:25 PM »
Thousands protest in Russia against plans to hike pension age
Vladimir Putin has called the reform a financial necessity as Communist party leader
brands move ‘cannibalistic’

read the entire story here

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/02/thousands-protest-in-russia-against-plans-to-hike-retirement-age

read similar stories here

Thousands Protest Pension Reform in Russia
https://www.voanews.com/a/russians-rally-against-change-in-pension-age/4554416.html

Russians protest against pension reform despite Putin concessions
https://www.france24.com/en/20180902-russia-protest-pension-reform-communist-putin-concessions-economy-moscow

Thousands In Moscow Take Part In Second Day Of Retirement-Age Protest
https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-retirement-pensions-protest-moscow-july-29/29396891.html
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Online 2tallbill

• Trips: 10-20
How the Western Media Portrays Putin & Russia - And What Actually Happened.
« Reply #479 on: September 03, 2018, 04:50:57 PM »
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls