The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Mordinsons  (Read 10284 times)

Offline WOVO

• Watched
  • Spouses Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 1-5
Mordinsons
« on: October 01, 2014, 09:40:45 AM »
Anyone did the services of 'Mordinson' 
http://www.mordinson.com/

$US 2,500 for 7-day introduction services   - WTF !!!

Any 1st hand experience or know of anyone?   Successful or scam?

Offline Boris

Re: Mordinsons
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 10:24:14 AM »
Put Mordinson in the Forum search box. You'll have a couple of hours of reading.

Offline WOVO

• Watched
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 11:28:57 AM »
Put Mordinson in the Forum search box. You'll have a couple of hours of reading.

As a matter of fact I did before I made the posting and there were nothing "Mordinson" in the search box

Offline Boris

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 11:43:54 AM »

Offline WOVO

• Watched
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 12:50:56 PM »

Offline Boris

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2014, 01:40:15 PM »
The search function is a little finicky...:-)

Offline treadmilldude

• Trips: None Yet
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2016, 08:27:45 PM »
https://lovegoneglobal.wordpress.com/2014/10/19/a-review-of-mordinson-marriage-agency/

Just read this trip report for the first time in which the guy used Mordinson. I would say this paints a pretty dim, grim picture of a chance of success with Mordinsons.

Not only that, but just found out something about Michael's apartment from reading the above trip report that I am absolutely NOT cool with. His apartment has no kitchen!!  ???   :censored:  me  :censored:  me   :censored:  me!!   ???

Ummm, OK. So when the girl and I get done after dinner, then maybe a movie, and afterwards maybe going for a cup of coffee at a fun little diner...when we come back to my flat and want to chat and visit and hang out for a few hours, talk and get to know each other better.....when she or I get hungry, and want some food....we are screwed. We are  :censored: ed!! No kitchen means it is impossible for either of us to fix a meal. I have seen pictures of hundreds of apartments to rent on various Ukrainian apartment rental sites. I have never, not one time, seen an apartment that does not have a kitchen. This  :censored: ing sucks ass and I am very angry. I am very very angry. Why did Michael not tell me this when I talked with him? How in the world can I spend 21 days in Kharkov in an apartment with no kitchen? I mean WTF? WT :censored:  man??  >:(  Part of bonding and becoming close with a woman, is by spending time together in your flat, preparing meals together, getting to see each others' cooking talents. No kitchen in the Mordinson's apartment...WT :censored: ??  This is not gonna work, I am not going to spend 21 days in an apartment with no kitchen. Umm why in God's name did Michael never think to install a kitchen in the apartment? Did it ever occur to Michael Mordinson this is going to seriously suck for those male clients of his to have spend all those days in an apartment with no kitchen? All of those many days in Kharkov in his apartment - and his apartment has no kitchen? WTF??  ???

I am interested to see if, since his apartment has no kitchen, and I will only stay in an apartment that has a kitchen.....since I will have to pay for 10 extra days for an apartment that does have a kitchen, and this might cost me.....I dunno maybe $40 per day in Kharkov.....is Michael willing to take $40 X 10 Days = $400 off the price of his $2,650 total price for 10 days? I hope he is willing to take $40 X 10 Days = $400 off the $2650 price of his 10 day package, as that is not fair, it is not right to make a man pay for 10 days in an apartment that has no kitchen.

Not only that, but this is now about the 4th trip report of Mordinsons I have read in which the particular client contacted a ton of girls from his agency...and only about 20-30% of the girls replied back with positive interest. Of those 20-30%, after the first date, another 50% of those girls dropped out, were not even interested in a second date with the men. So of the ton of girls I contact on Mordinsons, if I do choose to use Mordinsons, considering I consider myself probably only average-looking (I am no Brad Pitt, no Troy Aikman, no Tony Romo, no Daryl "Moose" Johnston, no Jerry Jones, no Jason Whitten, no Michael Irvin, no Emmitt Smith) I might expect that after all the girls I contact, only maybe 20-30% will even be interested in meeting me. OK Let's say 25%. Of those 25%, after our first date, only about 50% of these will even be interested on a second date. So about 12% or 1/8 of the girls I originally contacted will ultimately be who I get to choose from to spend my time with in Kharkov. If I write 8 girls, probably only 1 will even be interested in me. If I write 12 girls (which is way more than I had ever planned on writing) either 1 girl, 2 at the most, will even be interested in me. So I pay $2,650 for 10 days in an apartment that doesn't even have a  :censored: ing kitchen  >:( and in the end I only have either 1 girl, at most 2 girls to choose to possibly spend 21 days with.

Ummm, the more I think about it, the more Mordinson's is sounding like it is not such a very good deal. Yeah Michael is a nice guy, but that doesn't change the fact the more I think about it, $2650 doesn't sound like such a good deal. $2650, and out of the many many girls I contact before I arrive, only ONE....ONE girl is even interested in me?? $2650 to meet one girl....ONE girl.....$2650 for ONE girl.  ???

Eduard's services are sounding really good right about now. Manny's Wife's services are sounding really good right about now. And Lyudmila from Kharkov, her services are sounding really good right about now. Mordinson's services.......are not sounding very good right now.   :sick0012: :sick0012:
A blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time, but only by accident. - My advice to any member wondering whether or not they should make the very bad decision of using Anastasiadate.

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2016, 09:59:18 PM »
Manny's Wife's services are sounding really good right about now.

Retired.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline TomT

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2016, 10:14:47 PM »
^ When you think that things can't get any worse, they always find a way to get worse.

Offline Orchid

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: USA
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2016, 08:44:21 AM »
When you think that things can't get any worse, they always find a way to get worse.

:ROFL:  :ROFL:  :ROFL:

That's what always happens to me.
Thank you, Mr.TomT.
Like to laugh in the morning!!!

Offline idaho1

• "fortune favors the bold "
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2016, 06:04:47 PM »
Hi guys, I have some first hand  info on The Mordinson Agency. I went there in March 2010 for 10 days . I met 6 girls ,  my choice , I only picked six.  I went back again for 14 days in May. Again in July for 21 days And then again in Sept for 2 weeks. I met My wife on the first trip and went back to spend time with her. I got way more then I paid for. Mostly in personal service from Michael. The Apt. was exactly as represented in description and pics on the web page. There is a restaurant and small store directly below the room. The area is secured with a keyed entrance and guard on duty most of the time. Not that you need it . I felt very safe every time i was there. The price this agency charges is a little higher then others but it's worth a great deal just to know your not getting scammed . That was my main concern since I had never traveled outside the states before. I really don't understand the complaint about not having a kitchen. The restaurants are nice and the meals are cheap compared to USA prices. Pizza Bella was one of my favorites. It was close and you could get a large pizza for 5 bucks and watch the girls walk by. I much rather spend my time exploring then worry about what I was going to cook. There will be plenty of time to cook for your lady when you get her back home . The Apt does have a microwave a small frig. Michael took me to the local grocery store some cheese , fruits and snacks. Then after that I went myself several times. It was very interesting and like a little adventure. Just a tip... Get one of your ladies to take shopping . I'm sure it will be fun. Out of everything I was concerned about , Having a kitchen wasn't even on the list . Oh yea , There's a McDonalds a few blocks away It's a great place to meet your date and get some flowers in the metro. So guys if you want to meet some women make a list of your concerns and ask Michael if he can help. Believe once your there , a kitchen will not be a problem.
     Just an update  Married 6 years in March and expecting a baby in Aug.

Offline treadmilldude

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2016, 06:26:54 PM »
Idaho, thank you for the update. I look at the Mordinson's website every day, sometimes twice per day, over the last 4 months or so. In the beginning, he had tons of girls I was interested in meeting - I believe I counted 15 that fit my criteria. Over the last 4 months, I am not sure what the heck is going on, but he is losing his cute, attractive, thin/slender girls left and right. The chubby/slightly overweight girls who speak zero English - they are still there, they have not left. But the girls who speak very good English who are also thin/slender....they are disappearing at an alarming rate, and what is even worse is they are not being replenished with like-caliber girls. There used to be 15 girls....now, as I count it, there are only 7. Only 7 girls I would be interested in as a potential Wife (and it has nothing to do with looks, it has everything to do with English ability, age, and body type - I have never dated an overweight girl in my life, I am not even remotely attracted to overweight girls, and I will not marry an overweight girl. I like thin/skinny girls)   

4 months ago, yeah there were 15 girls I considered marriage material at Mordinsons. But over the last 4 months, girls have been leaving Michael's agency in droves, the girls are NOT being replaced, and most of the girls who have left have been of the 15 girls I was originally interested in. For having this so-called huge advertising campaign where Mordinson advertises his marriage agency all over the buses and trains and subways and newspapers in Kharkov....why has Michael Mordinson NOT been able to replace all of the girls who have left his agency over the last 4 months??  ???

So as a Mordinson client, you are getting fewer and fewer and fewer girls to choose from, which means fewer and fewer girls to meet when you get to Kharkov, yet he is not decreasing his prices one bit. No sir, Michael has not discounted his prices at all, it is still the same $2650 even though you are getting much much less for your money than when Idaho was a client several years ago, and even 4 months ago when there were literally 15 girls that checked all of the boxes that count for me when I am looking for a woman to spend the rest of my life with and grow old together.

4 months ago I was excited, pumped at the thought of using Mordinson. Today - February 24, 2016 ??  ???  I would have to question my sanity if I decided to use Mordinson.
A blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time, but only by accident. - My advice to any member wondering whether or not they should make the very bad decision of using Anastasiadate.

Offline treadmilldude

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2016, 06:34:35 PM »
Idaho, I do not agree with you that not having a kitchen in the apartment is not a big deal. Sorry fella, it is a HUGE HUGE deal. If it is not such a big deal, then why, if you go to any Ukrainian apartment rental agency website, do ALL...ALL as in 100.0000000% of the apartments listed, from the very cheapest to the most expensive, ALL Idaho....ALL have kitchens?

Who in their right, sane mind wants to eat out at a restaurant for breakfast...then eat out at a restaurant for lunch.....then eat out at a restaurant for dinner.....then if you and the girl you're courting are hungry and want a late night meal, no you cannot cook a late night meal together at your flat because there is no  :censored: ing kitchen in Michael Mordinson's flat !!  >:( No, if it is late at night and you and your girl are hungry, you must find a restaurant open 24 hours, and once again, for the 4th  :censored: ing time that day, leave your apartment at 3 AM (yeah, it is so much fun and it is just so safe (rolling my eyes) to have to leave your flat at 3AM) to go eat out at a restaurant.

Idaho, I think I just shot down your argument that Michael Mordinson's apartment, not having a kitchen in it, is NOT a big deal. Ummm, yes that is a very big deal Idaho.  >:(

Offline idaho1

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2016, 07:10:00 PM »
Okay Guys its plain to see that maybe you have different priorities then finding a wife. If a kitchen is such a HUGE deal then Maybe you should rethink your trip because  its clear that meeting a good woman isn't as important as eating for you. And if not having a kitchen is the only problem you can find with The Mordinsons ,  then that in itself is a great recommendation for them. And if your worried about spending to much money then your not ready for this process. As far as the number and quality of girls on the webpage... These are real women not paid models.... I also keep an eye Michael's webpage and the number of women seem to be very normal and he is adding ladies on a regular basis. I've seen many beautiful woman in the gallery. Remember guys , beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I have a very picky eye and I was able to do just fine. It makes me wonder if maybe you guys are competing with The Mordinson agency. Because the kitchen thing really is a very small deal for most men and if you can't find several woman that appeal to you in the gallery then maybe your expecting to much. The bottom line is this...The Mordinsons are a honest agency with a good mixture of real ladies . The prices are a little higher but you get what you pay for. Michael takes all the worries out of your trip with hands on treatment. Maybe you guys aren't ready for this adventure....Just sayin

Offline treadmilldude

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2016, 07:15:11 PM »
Case in point, right now if I use Mordinsons, I am limited to only (7) girls that check all of my boxes that I am searching for in a life partner. Only (7). That is a very very tiny number.

If I use a combination of VK / Eduard or a combination of VK / Lyudmila from Kharkov from spending an ungodly number of hours on VK looking at girls in Kharkov on VK in the age rage of 26 to 30 who are not married, no boyfriend and not engaged...there are, maybe 1000 - 1500 girls.

If I use a combination of Mamba.ru / Eduard  or a combination of Mamba.ru / Lyudmila from Kharkov (I just started looking at Mamba about 72 hours ago, so I am still a baby with mamba and I don't know too much about it just yet) and only look at the girls from 26 to 31 who speak English.....there are maybe 700 girls to choose from, give or take a little. And that is just within the city of Kharkov. I respect the hell out of Eduard, I know he is a much smarter man than I am (he is much more successful in life as well, as he has two beautiful children and a lovely Wife) and Eduard in several threads has extolled the virtues of using Russia, and not Ukraine, as a population pool to select your potential future Mrs. Treadmilldude from. Russia is pretty vast (about 145 million people) compared to only the city of Kharkov, Ukraine (abut 1 million people). There are so many 26-31 year-old girls who speak English on Mamba, who are thin/slender....it is mind-boggling.

7 girls on Mordinson.......an infinite number of girls on mamba. And I keep getting the feeling from reading trip report after trip report that the girls in Michael Mordinson's agency are ridiculously picky. I think Mordinson's girls are expecting the moon - a man who is extremely rich, very young, extremely good-looking, built like Scwarzennegger......I mean when a guy writes a bunch of letters to the Mordinson's girls he is interested in, the rate at which he gets positive, favorable responses back in which those girls he wrote do in fact want to meet him in Kharkov....is so incredibly LOW....something is just wrong, the girls at Michael Mordinson's are wwwwaaaaayyyyy too picky, it is like they have to have the dream man, or else they are not interested in meeting the guy. Unfortunately, I do not consider myself to be a "dream man". And these girls, I think for the most part, really are only willing to meet a guy who is a "dream man".

Offline treadmilldude

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2016, 07:18:40 PM »
Okay Guys its plain to see that maybe you have different priorities then finding a wife. If a kitchen is such a HUGE deal then Maybe you should rethink your trip because  its clear that meeting a good woman isn't as important as eating for you. And if not having a kitchen is the only problem you can find with The Mordinsons ,  then that in itself is a great recommendation for them. And if your worried about spending to much money then your not ready for this process. As far as the number and quality of girls on the webpage... These are real women not paid models.... I also keep an eye Michael's webpage and the number of women seem to be very normal and he is adding ladies on a regular basis. I've seen many beautiful woman in the gallery. Remember guys , beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I have a very picky eye and I was able to do just fine. It makes me wonder if maybe you guys are competing with The Mordinson agency. Because the kitchen thing really is a very small deal for most men and if you can't find several woman that appeal to you in the gallery then maybe your expecting to much. The bottom line is this...The Mordinsons are a honest agency with a good mixture of real ladies . The prices are a little higher but you get what you pay for. Michael takes all the worries out of your trip with hands on treatment. Maybe you guys aren't ready for this adventure....Just sayin

No, no this is not a true statement. I look at his site very very carefully and slowly a minimum twice every day, sometimes 3 or 4 times per day. Something very bad is going on over the last 4 months with Mordinsons, he is losing many many girls, and not replacing them with anywhere near the same number of girls that are being lost.

If you are going to come on this board and make statements Idaho, be very sure your statements are grounded in fact, not fallacy.

Offline treadmilldude

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2016, 07:33:15 PM »

So you will know Idaho, your statement is insulting. It is possible to be extremely serious about finding a woman to fall in love with and marry, and still expect to have a kitchen in the apartment you are being charged for so that you can have a legitimately wonderful experience in Kharkov with the woman you spend your time with.

Offline idaho1

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2016, 07:54:34 PM »
I think you should use another agency. Good luck

Offline treadmilldude

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2016, 07:57:37 PM »
Thanks for the encouragement Idaho. Good luck to you as well.

Offline treadmilldude

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2016, 07:59:54 PM »
Thanks for the encouragement Idaho. Good luck to you as well. By the way, I love to read the "success stories" on the mordinson website. Idaho. What is the title of your success story on Mordinson's list of success stories - what is your name on his website, what is the date of your success story on the website? I love reading these success stories, and I definitely want to read your success story as well. Thank you Idaho. Just want to be sure I am communicating with an actual former Mordinson client and not a silly guy trolling for Mordinsons.

Offline idaho1

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2016, 08:13:07 PM »
 "Tim and Iana USA " There are 2 letters and a video of my wife being interviewed by Michael.

Offline treadmilldude

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2016, 08:31:29 PM »
Tim, congratulations on your success. I have read your success story and viewed your pictures 3 or 4 times. I have not watched your lovely Wife's video, but I will do as much. It is a very cool story and you are very blessed to have found such a beautiful woman to marry. Iana is a beautiful woman, and you two make a beautiful couple. Ya'll look very happy together. Mordinsons clearly worked very well for you and I am so happy for you, Tim. It would be wonderful if it worked for me as well if it worked for you. I want to be just as happy as you clearly are.

Keep in mind, your success story is dated March 11, 2011. Today is 2-24-16. It has been 5 years since you tasted personal success at Mordinsons. A good degree of change is possible over a span of 5 years. In fact, only 4 months ago, before the thin/slender girls who speak English began leaving Mordinsons in droves, I was extremely excited about using Mordinsons and posted here on this board the many positives I had found during my research of Mordinsons and speaking personally to Michael. Michael is a very personable, friendly, ethical, honorable man. He always will be, that is just his character (he has great character).

I am hoping and praying that as I follow mordinsons website day by day, that over the next few months, he will be able to "restock" (that is such a terrible term, it sounds like I am referring to the young girls there as food items) his selection of young women who are wiling to meet, fall in love with, and marry a foreign man.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2016, 01:37:26 AM »
Case in point, right now if I use Mordinsons, I am limited to only (7) girls that check all of my boxes that I am searching for in a life partner. Only (7). That is a very very tiny number.
You need only 1, unless you are part of some mormon-arrangement.

+ If you had gotten on a plane when there were 15, you might have a girlfriend now instead of talking about it.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2016, 01:58:22 AM »
"Tim and Iana USA " There are 2 letters and a video of my wife being interviewed by Michael.

Pwned! That took the wind out of his sails didn't it?  :-*
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2016, 03:55:19 AM »
Only desperate fools go to married agencies and usually land up being laughed at by the women, the translator (There is usually a translator  :laugh:) and usually the owner..

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Registration