The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Sex, Lies and Videotape: Deconstructing the myths about FSUW  (Read 66531 times)

Offline TomT

• Trips: 10-20
Re: Sex, Lies and Videotape: Deconstructing the myths about FSUW
« Reply #775 on: July 22, 2015, 08:46:12 AM »
Many relationships have grown from the acquaintances that began on these fora. Girls know that unguarded forum comments reveal much more about someone's character than the platitudes that men employ during courtship. RUA has a very attractive new member who hasn't posted but has been reading various threads. It's only a matter of time before she finds her way to this freak show. When she does, imagine the impression that she will have of a man who calls FSU women "bitches, whores, sluts" and "prostitutes!" Imagine the mental image that she will have of a man who responds to rejection by wishing a former correspondent dead! It is more likely that she will consider him to be a misogynist and a psychopath than the mild epithets that have failed to do him justice.

It's nice to have someone aboard who bolsters our self-images. There is a danger, however, that the mostly understated condemnation might be interpreted by a woman as tacit approval. I think that it is necessary to weigh the advantages of having an Omega animal aboard, running amuck, against the disadvantage of it being mistakenly thought that we approve of his attitude and share his issues. Watching the meltdown has been entertaining, in a twisted sort of way, but it really is time to face the reality that while harboring the afflicted is good for post count, it is value negative.

Offline longingforthesouth

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #776 on: July 22, 2015, 08:51:44 AM »
AKA LUKE, be honest and admit in front of everyone. You are coming in my thread, you are attacking me and insulting me together with 458 other people, but when someone dares to come to your thread and write something (be it positive or negative, wise or stupid, it doesn't matter), suddenly he's censored like in North Korea.

Worst of all, you like that and you support it. You should have personally intervened to the admin to allow people to normally comment (of course, as long as it is without vulgarities). Btw yesterday some members were desperate to chase me away from here and they resorted to swearing (see quote on the bottom), but they were not banned. No justice, what can I say. And you are not impartial. But then, my real life does not depend on this forum after all.

MSMOBY, I do get dates, my friend. It's impossible not to get them in the FSU. It's just I wanted to talk about certain problems in the dating scene / business and some negative trends among some young FSUW. There's nothing wrong to talk about the bad things sometimes. I never denied that there're wonderful women there and I have an experience. Both positive and negative.

Thanks for explaining Tom's role in all this. I knew that he has a protection by the admins here and that's why he is so "brave" (virtually). What can I add, I'm not a virtual character like him, I'll lose nothing if I get banned. I shared my opinions, I'm satisfied. I just don't understand why they keep on "renewing" this thread. It's too much, 51 pages, just close it, people.

In the end, let's repeat some of Tom's words of wisdom. I agree that FSUW should read this forum to understand what kind of characters are dating / marrying them. 100% AGREE!

It's time to consider putting the wánker on moderation; he needs a babysitter.
Travelling to Russia and Ukraine since 2005.

Offline Boris

« Reply #777 on: July 22, 2015, 09:04:45 AM »
Trip Report threads are treated differently than Train Wreck threads---and for good reason. We want people to share their experiences honestly without being subject to undue criticism that make make them hold back. As far as I can tell this thread isn't a Trip Report or even a Train Wreck thread...Just an immature pissing and moaning thread.

« Reply #778 on: July 22, 2015, 09:09:50 AM »
Trip Report threads are treated differently than Train Wreck threads---and for good reason. We want people to share their experiences honestly without being subject to undue criticism that make make them hold back. As far as I can tell this thread isn't a Trip Report or even a Train Wreck thread...Just an immature pissing and moaning thread.

Boris, if he has"courage" to attack together with 458 other guys against just one guy, he should be grown up and allow people to comment in his thread. I also have plenty of nice reports to share + photos + videos, but after I saw your primitive behaviour and hatred, guys, no thanks, I will never share them. And I very much doubt that the standards applied for Luke will be applied for me. People were swearing yesterday at me, they are throwing accusations and false assumptions 24/7, and no one cares.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #779 on: July 22, 2015, 09:28:37 AM »

MSMOBY, I do get dates, my friend. It's impossible not to get them in the FSU. 

No need to be so defensive ... I wasn't suggesting you couldn't / weren't getting dates ... I WAS suggesting it is not MY criteria for judging 'success '  :chuckle:

It's just I wanted to talk about certain problems in the dating scene / business and some negative trends among some young FSUW. There's nothing wrong to talk about the bad things sometimes. I never denied that there're wonderful women there and I have an experience. Both positive and negative.

Thanks for explaining Tom's role in all this. I knew that he has a protection by the admins here and that's why he is so "brave" (virtually). What can I add, I'm not a virtual character like him, I'll lose nothing if I get banned. I shared my opinions, I'm satisfied. I just don't understand why they keep on "renewing" this thread. It's too much, 51 pages, just close it, people.

In the end, let's repeat some of Tom's words of wisdom. I agree that FSUW should read this forum to understand what kind of characters are dating / marrying them. 100% AGREE!     

Let's 'not' ... I know what he said and so do most members ...'w8anker' is used by n.americans in  a manner that normally means, 'you are an idiot', rather than needing to, having to indulge in 'sex for one' through not having a  playmate..

I am sure Mrs TomT knows what she has married and I reiterate that staying married / in a long-term relationship just happens to be MY judgement of 'success'.

I am a guy who is also 'guilty' of protesting too much, sometimes - the points you are trying to make may get missed.

Why not let others have the ' last word' and let us know your experiences - rather than getting moderated ....  Again, this is very much ''do as I say, not as I do''  :chuckle:
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

« Reply #780 on: July 22, 2015, 09:46:44 AM »
Why not let others have the ' last word' and let us know your experiences - rather than getting moderated ....  Again, this is very much ''do as I say, not as I do''  :chuckle:

MSMOBY, I think that after fighting so strongly, I deserved every right to say the last word in my own thread.

And after so much primitive insults and hatred thrown at me by 4583 people, I do not plan to ever share my experiences here, neither photos or videos of my FSU trips, nor of my FSU girlfriends.

After seeing all this hatred, no sane newbie would expose his most deep love stories here or his girlfriend's or wife's photos. Believe me, at some moment I wanted to talk about something nice (as opposed to this thread which includes criticism of some bad things in the dating scene). But I changed my mind.

Now, maybe you are different, Msmoby, maybe you don't have a problem with exposing your privacy here. Maybe you are more experienced in this forum and you are not attacked as much as I am. You maybe even know some of the guys personally (e.g. you had a drink etc.). But I will definetly not do that. After all this, no sane person would do that.

Offline Anteros

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #781 on: July 22, 2015, 10:34:19 AM »
True, Anteros wrote me, I wrote him back and he says: we'll meet but under my terms. first you send me your personal details and your photos. HAHAHAHAH I have no wiser thing to do in life than to send my private details to some guy who I have no clue who he is. and he will certainly not share it with other forumers or the police at the airport where he suggested the meeting to take place. yeah sure HAHAHAHAHAH Man, this is circus for free. Anteros, what can I add after all this siliness I dunno, just fly.

So now we see that LFTS is just an impulsive boy with pesky fingers typing away at his keyboard, hurling insults and hoping that nobody ever calls him out.

He claims in a PM to me that it was somebody else's idea for me to offer him the meeting after he claimed "he would pay any price to meet me" (paraphrased).  He claims that I would then pass his details around to other members as some sort of revenge.  False on both counts.  I asked him for a photo, his height and weight and his legal name.  He claims I would give that to the Police.  Again false.  I'm simply not going to meet some fruit-loop at the airport blind.  His details would be given to a friend and associate in Paris to be checked for any criminal record.  No criminal record and the meeting would have proceeded. 

I had previously said sorry to LFTS and explained to him that "poor *snip*" over here just means poor fool.  LFTS chose not to accept my apology but to post a bunch of insults about me on the open forum.  Therefore I saw no reason for any other apology nor do I now.

I think it's rather clear that this gent would just like somebody to agree with him in regards to all of his complaints; he wants somebody to validate him.

LFTS I am about 6' 2" and I weigh about 230lbs.  Would you like to see a recent photo?  I think it's rather obvious that you are a blowhard.  I sincerely hope you find some friends who will commiserate with you and agree with you about all things FSUW.  Better yet I hope you will turn over a new leaf and forget about past failures, improve yourself if you can and plan for future successes.  There should be only one other "half" for you so these others in the past should not concern you too much.  You've vented a lot here and I hope it helped you.   :)
Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

Offline AKA Luke

• Meh!
  • Spouses Country: TBC
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #782 on: July 22, 2015, 10:46:26 AM »
LFTS do you have shares in Kleenex?
I know I am I'm sure I am I'm Rotherham til I die!

« Reply #783 on: July 22, 2015, 11:04:35 AM »
AKA Luke, I wrote you a decent reply: click here. I'm sad that I wasted few bytes on the server for you. You are an ordinary troll, hidden like a mouse behind the admins, who are always here to save you, when someone writes something that you dislike. Like a spoiled little child.

You had your chance to debate normally, but now you'll join the "Troll Valhalla", also known as "The Platinum Ignore Club". There you'll meet nice people like Dogsoldier, AVHDb etc. Have fun together. We don't have any prejudices. I'm clicking ignore now.

Offline AKA Luke

• Meh!
  • Spouses Country: TBC
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #784 on: July 22, 2015, 11:10:02 AM »
AKA Luke, I wrote you a decent reply: click here. I'm sad that I wasted few bytes on the server for you. You are an ordinary troll, hidden like a mouse behind the admins, who are always here to save you, when someone writes something that you dislike. Like a spoiled little child.

You had your chance to debate normally, but now you'll join the "Troll Valhalla", also known as "The Platinum Ignore Club". There you'll meet nice people like Dogsoldier, AVHDb etc. Have fun together. We don't have any prejudices. I'm clicking ignore now.

До свидания you bitter bitter man
I know I am I'm sure I am I'm Rotherham til I die!

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
« Reply #785 on: July 22, 2015, 11:13:49 AM »

At this rate, you'll have to put yourself on ignore soon.

« Reply #786 on: July 22, 2015, 11:34:32 AM »
1. Anteros, why you keep on whining and renewing this thread after so much embarassment you had here? I'm struggling to take you seriously after all this silliness.

2. You didn't really apologize. Instead you said like: "your english is bad, you misunderstood, you look into unimportant details too much" etc. See screenshot: click here. Still, I admit that you tried to be friendly to some extent. But you could apologize straightforward.

3. AVHDb added oil to the fire, by mentioning family members who should not be in a such conversation and that's how he deserved a place in the "Platinum Ignore Club". Now he's partying with Dogsoldier and AKA Luke there. After all, that's considered normal in his native Netherlands and we don't have prejudices.

4. I have been moderated and warned for much more 'tame' words than yours, Anteros. Back then you even sent me supportive private messages (June 28). We even had a peace agreement (June 24) and I expressed my understanding for the problems you had with your bi-polar GF. But you drew the first blood and soon you began to attack me again. I wrote you "Why?". It was unecesary waste of energy.

5. You must control yourself. I understand that maybe you are bi-polar like your ex-GF, too. It's not an insult. I'm just wondering. If that's the case, why you don't try to be more consistent in your relationships with people? If you make peace, don't start war again. For example, write a reminder on a piece of paper next to your PC, so the other multiple persons in your head will not control you. Fight them, man!

6. You are not succesful in FSU dating. It's not an insult! Be realistic about yourself. And stop giving lessons as if you are an expert. And stop underestimating people. True, I'm not married, but I had lots of FSU GF's and I've traveled there a lot etc. Your attempts to represent me as a "loser" failed.

7. About your personal details, I never wanted them. And no, I'm not a moron to give you my info. God knows what would you do with that. You'd share it with other forumers. Or I'd end in some french prison or I'd be banned from France and the whole Schengen Zone for life, and I will be deported from that same Charles De Gaulle Airport, where our meeting was supposed to take place LOL :-))))

Now really, let's end this thread. I won, you lost, that's it. Let's move on with our lives.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #787 on: July 22, 2015, 11:40:09 AM »
Still with the I won you lost rubbish. How old are you?
Seriously.

Look mate, the only loser here is you because that's how you look at your social interactions. Do you keep score on dates and then rub one out when you get home with a better score than your unfortunate companion?
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

« Reply #788 on: July 22, 2015, 11:48:41 AM »
I won Andy, it's over. I replied with healthy counterarguments to literaly everyone and I smashed all their false claims and insults to pieces. There's nothing to be added.

From this moment on, I'm not wasting time on serious replies anymore.

BTW I wrote you like 258334873483 replies and you're still whining. No more replies for you, sorry. You lost.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #789 on: July 22, 2015, 12:12:43 PM »
What healthy counterarguments. All that real people see is the cocky chest puffing of the adolescent boy. Really, nothing new to the table, no introspection, no context - just page after page of self validation and bragging.

We know that you don't like women - that we did pick up on, you do rather shout that from the rooftops!
Well done for that!
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

« Reply #790 on: July 22, 2015, 12:15:49 PM »
This is the end, "beautiful" friend, the end....

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
« Reply #791 on: July 22, 2015, 12:25:06 PM »
Well, good riddance, I say.

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
« Reply #792 on: July 22, 2015, 12:27:28 PM »
I won Andy, it's over. I replied with healthy counterarguments to literaly everyone and I smashed all their false claims and insults to pieces. There's nothing to be added. From this moment on, I'm not wasting time in serious replies anymore. BTW I wrote you like 258334873483 replies and you're still whining. No more replies for you, sorry. You lost.
Seriously, is he 12 yrs old?

« Reply #793 on: July 22, 2015, 12:30:22 PM »
again some commentator is trying to get my attention but he's in my ignore list. i can't read his message. and he's now shouting like behind a closed door "aaaa" hehehe.

Offline Boris

« Reply #794 on: July 22, 2015, 12:43:27 PM »
As an impartial observer I declare LFTS the loser. I am incorruptible and Unshak'en Bakeable. That is the last word on the subject as declared by the Priests of the Temple of Syrinx:

Those who post after this will incur the wrath of the Knights who say Ni:

:fighting0025:

« Reply #795 on: July 22, 2015, 12:46:24 PM »
As an impartial observer I declare LFTS the loser. I am incorruptible and Unshak'en Bakeable. That is the last word on the subject as declared by the Priests of the Temple of Syrinx:

Those who post after this will incur the wrath of the Knights who say Ni:

:fighting0025:

hehehe, i have better song. it's dedicated to you, Boris heheh

Offline Boris

« Reply #796 on: July 22, 2015, 12:47:43 PM »
I won Andy, it's over. I replied with healthy counterarguments to literaly everyone and I smashed all their false claims and insults to pieces. There's nothing to be added. From this moment on, I'm not wasting time in serious replies anymore. BTW I wrote you like 258334873483 replies and you're still whining. No more replies for you, sorry. You lost.

That's an insult to 12 year olds.

« Reply #797 on: July 22, 2015, 12:53:03 PM »
Boris, I found a video of you on Youtube:

Offline Boris

« Reply #798 on: July 22, 2015, 01:04:39 PM »
W

Offline TomT

« Reply #799 on: July 22, 2015, 01:06:33 PM »

I don't recall LGBT ever posting a serious reply.