The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Sex, Lies and Videotape: Deconstructing the myths about FSUW  (Read 66550 times)

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Sex, Lies and Videotape: Deconstructing the myths about FSUW
« Reply #750 on: July 22, 2015, 05:55:58 AM »
LFTS

this may seem a little ironic - but why do you 'rise' to the posters who aren't in a relationship / haven't been in one for some time.....
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline longingforthesouth

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #751 on: July 22, 2015, 06:16:59 AM »
LFTS

this may seem a little ironic - but why do you 'rise' to the posters who aren't in a relationship / haven't been in one for some time.....

this may seem a little ironic - but why posters like Anteros who have 100 times less experience about FSU dating dare to preach me lessons about that subject and moreover to offend me? First they should look themselves in the mirror and then they should judge about other people. Your "friend" Andy is the same.

And they don't need a "lawyer" like you, Msmoby, they are grown up and they should face me one by one. But guys here are "strong" only when they attack me all together. One guy is beating the whole forum alone. Man, this is hillarious :)
Travelling to Russia and Ukraine since 2005.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #752 on: July 22, 2015, 06:35:21 AM »
I don't 'need' a lawyer, LFTS... those who repeat [derogatory term removed]'s fibs/ inuendo are doing me a favour!

I do not think in terms of winning or losing, either.

This forum was supposed to be helping each other at all stages of a relationship....

« Reply #753 on: July 22, 2015, 06:38:11 AM »
This forum is about helping? Look at the Tom's quote below, is that helping?

It's time to consider putting the wánker on moderation; he needs a babysitter.

And btw, Msmoby, this thread has nothing to do with helping me. I never asked for advices. I just shared my opinions. I have every right to do it.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #754 on: July 22, 2015, 06:42:27 AM »
This forum was supposed to be helping each other at all stages of a relationship....

For what it is worth Manny refocused the forum over a year ago.

From the site itself.

"This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends."
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

« Reply #755 on: July 22, 2015, 06:46:44 AM »
I now see some guy desperately trying to get my attention, but he's put on ignore (I added him on my ignore list yesterday). I can't read his message, even if it's positive, which I doubt. But he's not important to waste kilobytes on him. Next!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #756 on: July 22, 2015, 06:47:03 AM »

And btw, Msmoby, this thread has nothing to do with helping me. I never asked for advices. I just shared my opinions. I have every right to do it.

hmm, I presumed that you shared your opinion to help others ... 

and it's 'advice' ... pls take the latter as advice to improve your English - not sarcasm

Please do not assume the poster you put on ignore is addressing you ... he was addressing ME ...

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #757 on: July 22, 2015, 06:49:57 AM »

For what it is worth Manny refocused the forum over a year ago.

From the site itself.

"This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends."

Hmm, thanks ..I confess I missed that - a LOT is making sense .. :rolleye0009:

« Reply #758 on: July 22, 2015, 06:55:20 AM »

hmm, I presumed that you shared your opinion to help others ... 

and it's 'advice' ... pls take the latter as advice to improve your English - not sarcasm

Please do not assume the poster you put on ignore is addressing you ... he was addressing ME ...

The guys here make all kinds of false assumptions and accusations against me, so I don't see anything wrong if once or twice I made assumptions about them. I'm just following their own logic. If they have any logic...

Yes, my posts can be helpful for other guys. What I meant to say is I didn't seek here help for myself personally (advices etc.).

My english is not perfect, true, but for a guy with limited english skills you must admit that I'm fighting pretty well. Moreover, without any support.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #759 on: July 22, 2015, 07:01:15 AM »
LFTS

You speak English or Russian better than my French / Russian, for example. I was simply trying to help improve it!

I am still not sure why you seem take diifering opinions so personally or a challenge....

For sure every one has the chance to respond here...'right' is another thing..  as your opinions ended up in a place where you didn't intend....

Offline Anteros

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #760 on: July 22, 2015, 07:12:23 AM »
I see that someone missed me :) Who missed me? :) Anteros, come to daddy, sit on his lap and he'll give you a lollipop.

Anteros, tell us now about the only FSU girlfriend that you had in your life and who was bi-polar by the way, and then give me lessons about FSU dating. Also tell these guys how we made a peace agreement on June 24 and how you were apologizing to me publicly, and also mention how you were sending me supportive private messages on June 28. So, why suddenly you attack me :) I see that you are very "consistent" in your beliefs and friendships heheh ;)

You're too stupid to realize that what I did for you is what any good Drill Instructor would do for a new recruit, just ask Shakespear about that.  They mix tough love with words of encouragement.  Unfortunately you won't be discouraged from your mental rut and delusions, so by all means carry on.   :chuckle:
Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

« Reply #761 on: July 22, 2015, 07:13:19 AM »
Msmoby, I have no problems with differing opinions and everyone had a chance to express them in 51 pages, which are not filled only by myself, but also by many commentators.

But ad hominem attacks, insults and swearing is not OK. I wonder how come you never reacted to the primitive and vulgar vocabulary used by some posters and their trolling techniques (see Tom's words of wisdom below, he'd be banned in every normal forum).

BTW I once tried to leave a comment in AKA Luke's trip report and I was censored like in North Korea on the basis that "it's his private report". He has no courage to hear a differing opinion and runs to the admin every time when he dislikes a comment. Very "brave" guy.

Also, a comment must be well founded, to be based on an experience. For example, Andy and Anteros cannot give lessons about dating women. That dutch guy, I forgot his name, cannot give lessons about courage. And so on. You get it.

Offline Anteros

« Reply #762 on: July 22, 2015, 07:17:26 AM »
Msmoby, I have no problems with differing opinions and everyone had a chance to express them in 51 pages, which are not filled only by myself, but also by many commentators.

But ad hominem attacks, insults and swearing is not OK. I wonder how come you never reacted to the primitive and vulgar vocabulary used by some posters and their trolling techniques (see Tom's words of wisdom below, he'd be banned in every normal forum).

BTW I once tried to leave a comment in AKA Luke's trip report and I was censored like in North Korea on the basis that "it's his private report". He has no courage to hear a differing opinion and runs to the admin every time when he dislikes a comment. Very "brave" guy.

Also, a comment must be well founded, to be based on an experience. For example, Andy and Anteros cannot give lessons about dating women. That dutch guy, I forgot his name, cannot give lessons about courage. And so on. You get it.

Your "trip report" is not a real trip report, it's a train wreck in the train wreck room.  Aka Luke is a normal guy without your "issues" who made a normal trip report and that is why you were censored for attempting to ruin his TR.   :)

« Reply #763 on: July 22, 2015, 07:21:20 AM »
Anteros,

1. You had only one FSU girlfriend in your life, who was bi-polar by the way, and then you give me lessons about FSU dating heheh.

2. Remember how we made a peace agreement on June 24 and how you were apologizing to me publicly.

3. You were sending me supportive private messages on June 28. So, why suddenly you attack me? :)

4. Also, you have a limp, that doesn't make you very wanted by FSUW or any other woman. 

5. You need professional attention Anteros. Learn to be consistent in your beliefs and in your relationships with people, esp. friendships. Surpress those other persons in your head. Otherwise, no one will trust you.

Offline Anteros

« Reply #764 on: July 22, 2015, 07:28:36 AM »
Anteros,

1. You had only one FSU girlfriend in your life, who was bi-polar by the way, and then you give me lessons about FSU dating heheh.

2. Remember how we made a peace agreement on June 24 and how you were apologizing to me publicly.

3. You were sending me supportive private messages on June 28. So, why suddenly you attack me? :)

4. Also, you have a limp, that doesn't make you very wanted by FSUW or any other woman. 

5. You need professional attention Anteros. Learn to be consistent in your beliefs and in your relationships with people, esp. friendships. Surpress those other persons in your head. Otherwise, no one will trust you.

FYI I don't have a limp, that's what is called a "little white lie" or shall we say deliberate misinformation.  Still want to meet me fact to face?  Still willing to pay any price to do that?  I will be passing through CDG in Paris end of August, beginning of September.  Send me a PM and perhaps we can agree to a date.  :)

« Reply #765 on: July 22, 2015, 07:30:25 AM »
Anteros,

FYI I don't have a limp, that's what is called a "little white lie" or shall we say deliberate misinformation.  Still want to meet me fact to face?  Still willing to pay any price to do that?  I will be passing through CDG in Paris end of August, beginning of September.  Send me a PM and perhaps we can agree to a date.  :)

Why not! But then why you were avoiding meeting in real when I wrote you a PM on July 20?? You suddenly became brave or something?

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #766 on: July 22, 2015, 07:34:22 AM »
LFTS, no need to go round puffing out your chest like a six month old rooster. There's nothing to be won from your imagined confrontations.

Get through your thick head that the only person here who is thinking of conflicts is you. If that is how you live your life then there's no biggy to understand that most women want nothing to do with a vainglorious little tosser.

Did you give any consideration to why it is that you are where you are right now?
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline AKA Luke

• Meh!
  • Spouses Country: TBC
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #767 on: July 22, 2015, 07:35:26 AM »

I didn't run to anybody. You started mouthing off predicting a failure which is what I hoped the negative chumps of this forum would do hence the title I gave it. You were hook line and sinker predicting a fail, "Not so successful romeo are we"? Or words to that effect.

It was the moderators who curbed your silly  comments under their own free will. I had no part in that. Look at Andrewfi's t-shirt comment... moderators took it out the TR by their choice.

You're a real name caller and stone thrower aren't you?

More personal attacks? I think our little warrior has small man syndrome and most certainly a small member.
I know I am I'm sure I am I'm Rotherham til I die!

Offline Anteros

« Reply #768 on: July 22, 2015, 07:38:32 AM »
Anteros,

Why not! But then why you were avoiding meeting in real when I wrote you a PM on July 20?? You suddenly became brave or something?

I "suddenly" had a romantic opportunity open up, and "suddenly" spoke with my work about taking a vacation.  The World does not revolve around you, nor do I.  You're just a little mosquito to be dealt with.

« Reply #769 on: July 22, 2015, 07:40:19 AM »
Anteros BLOCKED ME IN HIS PM :) (see screenshot below) He said that I should send him a PM to meet in real, I accepted the invitation and he got scared heheheh. Anteros, you are not even a mosquito, you are smaller than a poppy seed hahahah

Offline Anteros

« Reply #770 on: July 22, 2015, 07:41:37 AM »
You are not blocked now; you had been on ignore.

« Reply #771 on: July 22, 2015, 07:44:13 AM »
Hahahahahh man you're so sad hahahaha man i can't believe hahahah i never laughed so much someone to embarass himself so much hahahah man tears come form my eyes from lauhging hahahah how can someone be so... so ... i can't write

Offline Anteros

« Reply #772 on: July 22, 2015, 07:46:04 AM »
Hahahahahh man you're so sad hahahaha man i can't believe hahahah i never laughed so much someone to embarass himself so much hahahah man tears come form my eyes from lauhging hahahah how can someone be so... so ... i can't write

Just sent you this PM, did you get it little boy?
hahahah hey jackass here you go.

« Reply #773 on: July 22, 2015, 08:21:53 AM »
True, Anteros wrote me, I wrote him back and he says: we'll meet but under my terms. first you send me your personal details and your photos. HAHAHAHAH I have no wiser thing to do in life than to send my private details to some guy who I have no clue who he is. and he will certainly not share it with other forumers or the police at the airport where he suggested the meeting to take place. yeah sure HAHAHAHAHAH Man, this is circus for free. Anteros, what can I add after all this siliness I dunno, just fly.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #774 on: July 22, 2015, 08:33:06 AM »
I wonder how come you never reacted to the primitive and vulgar vocabulary used by some posters and their trolling techniques (see Tom's words of wisdom below, he'd be banned in every normal forum).

TomT is a paid up member of the 'tag team' - after a why you'll realise that what might get you on moderation for breaking 'ToS' might go unnoticed...

HOWEVER, I do think he gave you the benefit of the doubt and a long leash before he decided to 'give up' on you and expressed some frustration.

I am not a moderator on here I don't seek 'support'. I didn't think you were the sort to seek or need 'support' . 

Success in dates is not my criteria for success. Whether you agree or not, I have a LOT of  respect for people who manage to live together for a long time.

'Pulling' is just one important part of a relationship. ..If you have half a brain, some spare cash and a willingness to get on the plane - you should get dates with women.

Registration