The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Why do some women hate good, kind, decent men?  (Read 12955 times)

Offline FredHill

Re: Why do some women hate good, kind, decent men?
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2014, 04:35:14 PM »
Why on earth would you ask about something that happened to a friend of yours and then claim that you'd not pass on your new knowledge.

Pardon me Andrew, where in this thread have I stated that I'm talking about a friend?

Offline AJ

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2014, 08:42:22 PM »

At this point, he has no idea that they view him with contempt, as he hasn't done anything to deserve it.

The hostility only becomes apparent when a totally harmless comment such as "Would you like a cup of coffee?" is answered with "Don't f---ing waste my time, you pathetic loser!"

There is no angst involved, as he doesn't hold grudges. His tolerant, impartial nature suggests a high degree of maturity. As stated above, he isn't actively seeking out hostile women, so he clearly isn't a masochist.

Sorry Fred, just not buying it as a normal thing for the average nice guy to run into.
The average woman would not have that reaction,nor would she hold an average nice guy in contempt, so it is not going to be a common occurrence.

Could it happen? Sure, that doesn't mean its common place for disinterested women to respond to such a mild question ,with that kind of hostility.

You are asking FSU women a general question that doesn't apply to the general population there,or anywhere else.

So what type of answer are you expecting?
the women to say:
1. that in general they are anti social and hostile ?
2. that in general they do not react that way, even though you've posed a closed ended question already assuming they do?

Overall most of your questions  seem the musings of someone  who was so overly sensitive that some relatively small out of place reaction by a random odd individual, shaped their entire thinking of how others generally feel and interact.

Offline FredHill

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2014, 10:17:11 PM »
it is not going to be a common occurrence.

Nowhere in this thread have I claimed that this a common occurrence.

...so what type of answer are you expecting?

Truthful, incisive and thought-provoking.

Offline Slumba

• 10:27 AM
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2014, 10:58:17 PM »
I recommend some "red pill" sites such as Heartiste.wordpress.com , etc.  Site is not always written in a polite tone.

My guess:  you are a nerd and dress poorly.
Anchors Rewoven

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2014, 01:06:19 AM »
Fred, you keep referring to yourself in the 3rd person or as an abstract and have specifically told us that you were asking on  behalf of some other person. I do not regard each thread you post as being a different and separate entity they are all representations of you, part of yourself.

Each of your questions tells us about you. That you insist upon treating yourself as some kind of cypher suggests that there is something going on with you that is not normal and that if you are a genuine person and not a sock puppet that you are facing some kind of issue or crisis in your personal life. But then what do I know, I ain't a psychoanalyst, but you are, for sure, a touch odd.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline FredHill

« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2014, 03:26:44 AM »
you ... have specifically told us that you were asking on  behalf of some other person.

No, I haven't, Andrew. I've posted hypothetical situations based on behavior I've observed from an impartial perspective.

Offline Fashionista

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2014, 04:53:37 AM »
Why is such a man interested in women who are openly hostile to him?  Why does he keep barking up the wrong tree?

He isn't actively seeking hostile women. Being friendly and sociable by nature, he bumps into dozens of people on a daily basis. The law of averages predicts at least some of them will be female.

At this point, he has no idea that they view him with contempt, as he hasn't done anything to deserve it.

The hostility only becomes apparent when a totally harmless comment such as "Would you like a cup of coffee?" is answered with "Don't f---ing waste my time, you pathetic loser!"

Is he looking only at outer beauty and ignoring those quality women in his midst who may not package themselves as proficiently?

No, he's just being friendly, the same way he is with everybody. He doesn't judge by appearances, and he often invites his acquaintances out for lunch, dinner or drinks, regardless of their looks.

Is his apparent angst over this state of affairs a case of arrested development?  Or is he a masochist?

There is no angst involved, as he doesn't hold grudges. His tolerant, impartial nature suggests a high degree of maturity. As stated above, he isn't actively seeking out hostile women, so he clearly isn't a masochist.

Well, Fred, assuming that it is someone else you are talking about, then you cannot possibly know all the details... Some of those "kind" and "giving" and "generous" guys could be quite annoying, and being psychopaths that they are, they cannot understand how creepy their "harmless" behavior is. Though they might look normal and mimic genuine emotions to an "impartial observer".

Hence stalking laws. :knit:

Offline FredHill

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2014, 05:57:22 AM »
Well, Fred, assuming that it is someone else you are talking about, then you cannot possibly know all the details... Some of those "kind" and "giving" and "generous" guys could be quite annoying, and being psychopaths that they are, they cannot understand how creepy their "harmless" behavior is. Though they might look normal and mimic genuine emotions to an "impartial observer".

By the same token, Fashionista, we have no reason to assume that the hypothetical male is psychopathic or mimicking genuine emotions. In real life, people are innocent until proven guilty. We don't normally view every stranger as a potential stalker - nor should we, especially if their behaviour gives us no reason to fear them. Do you honestly believe we should treat every new person we meet with suspicion and mistrust?

Offline Fashionista

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2014, 06:41:53 AM »

By the same token, Fashionista, we have no reason to assume that the hypothetical male is psychopathic or mimicking genuine emotions. In real life, people are innocent until proven guilty. We don't normally view every stranger as a potential stalker - nor should we, especially if their behaviour gives us no reason to fear them. Do you honestly believe we should treat every new person we meet with suspicion and mistrust?

By the same token you cannot conclude that the girl you talked about was acting out of some general "hate towards all good, kind and decent men". If you don't know the circumstances, you don't know the circumstances, period. That's it, it goes both ways, do you honestly believe you should treat every woman as a potential irrational hater of good, kind, decent man? You don't know what transpired. No reason for "forum science"

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2014, 08:28:50 AM »
In real life, people are innocent until proven guilty.

I have met angry women like you described. They look angry, the have an angry
look about them and are hostile in both manner and appearance. I've never seen
any reason to approach such a damaged person and let them pass their seething
anger on to me.

Look at people, they are always communicating even when they don't say a word.
If you think that it's a good idea to approach them and ask them for coffee then
you might get rebuffed in the angry way that you have described. I know people
who say "I treat everybody the same." are crazy. I don't, I treat everybody differently.

I don't talk quietly to a loud person, I don't talk loudly to a quiet person. I don't
speak fast to a slow talker. I look, I listen and observe the person whom I might
interact with. If I see hostile, or crazy, or lunatic, or extreme sadness, etc I give
them a wide berth. If you choose to be either nonobservant or to ignore the signs
then you will get what you get.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline AJ

« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2014, 09:41:28 AM »
it is not going to be a common occurrence.

Nowhere in this thread have I claimed that this a common occurrence.

...so what type of answer are you expecting?

Truthful, incisive and thought-provoking.

If its not really common then , and is a random incident,or small number of incidents in the general context of things,  looking for *general* insight seems misplaced,
as each random incident would have any number of various reasons behind it.
The female involved  could simply be a quite hostile person, or  have just found out her dog died, her husband cheated on her, she has a serious illness.. just got over a stalker incident..etc etc.
So looking for specific or general answers to an uncommon scenario seems futile, even more so if it is a general question applied to some specific culture.

Offline TomT

« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2014, 02:53:16 PM »

By the same token you cannot conclude that the girl you talked about was acting out of some general "hate towards all good, kind and decent men". If you don't know the circumstances, you don't know the circumstances, period. That's it, it goes both ways, do you honestly believe you should treat every woman as a potential irrational hater of good, kind, decent man? You don't know what transpired. No reason for "forum science"

That was very well played; I couldn't have done better myself.

This discussion is unproductive and won't improve if key players continue to hide behind the hypothetical.

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2014, 03:18:34 PM »
If your not asking, to improve yourself, or help a friend.
Then you need a new hobby, your looking for answer that can't be found :)
There is nothing permanent except change.

Offline FredHill

« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2014, 04:22:19 PM »
Do you honestly believe you should treat every woman as a potential irrational hater of good, kind, decent man?

I wasn't referring to all women, Fashionista. If you check the title of the thread, you'll see I was referring to some.

Offline FredHill

« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2014, 04:29:18 PM »
The female involved  could simply be a quite hostile person, or  have just found out her dog died, her husband cheated on her, she has a serious illness.. just got over a stalker incident..etc etc.

Do you believe its justified for a person to take out their frustrations on a complete stranger or recent acquaintance, AJ? For example: if we reverse the genders, would it be OK for a man to call a woman he barely knows as a "lying slut" because his marriage is going through a rough patch?

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2014, 04:30:21 PM »
Do you honestly believe you should treat every woman as a potential irrational hater of good, kind, decent man?

I wasn't referring to all women, Fashionista. If you check the title of the thread, you'll see I was referring to some.
Why do some people lie?
Why do some people kill?
Why do some people become addicted to drugs?
Why do men cheat?
why do women cheat?
Infinit amount of questions, as there are answers
To give an answer to any of your questions.
they have to be case specific.

Online 2tallbill

Why do bad things happen?
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2014, 04:40:27 PM »

There are some women who hear voices and kill their kids and themselves.
Why do they do that? Why do some women choose cannibalism? Why do some
women prefer women sexually to men? Why do some women shave their heads?
Why do some women have unequal sized breasts? why do some women have
difficulty reading maps? why do dogs wag their tails? 
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2014, 04:41:15 PM »

Why do some people ...........

Looks like you beat me to my point

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2014, 05:00:39 PM »

Why do some people ...........

Looks like you beat me to my point

LOL, ya why do dogs chase their tails. Same as some people ask questions that can't be answered.
going in circles amuses them :)

Offline AJ

« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2014, 06:46:34 PM »

Do you believe its justified for a person to take out their frustrations on a complete stranger or recent acquaintance, AJ? For example: if we reverse the genders, would it be OK for a man to call a woman he barely knows as a "lying slut" because his marriage is going through a rough patch?

I never said it was justified, that wasn't part of your initial query.You seemed to be looking for reasons why someone might behave in this fashion, justified or not there are many reasons, and yes as you just pointed out those reasons and odd behavior extend to either gender.

Offline TomT

« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2014, 07:40:13 PM »
Who gives a damn why some women have an adverse reaction to "good, kind, decent men?" The men should just walk away and bestow their good, kind, decent selves on women who don't retch at the sight of them.

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2014, 09:09:19 PM »
Who gives a damn why some women have an adverse reaction to "good, kind, decent men?" The men should just walk away bestow their good, kind, decent selves on women who don't retch at the sight of them.

Damn T2 your Red Pill reaction to this trolling post is quite impressive - looks like taking an ethnic Russian wife has drastically increased your natural testosterone levels - good on you and another solid reason to take an ethnic Russian wife!