The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Why aren't young women interested in older men any more?  (Read 9438 times)

Offline Anteros

• Trips: 1-5
Re: Why aren't young women interested in older men any more?
« Reply #120 on: September 21, 2014, 12:58:59 PM »
I am just curious and would prefer answers from FSU women who grew up there such as Orchid and Belle first of all; then anyone else who wants to answer as well.  Is a young lady who has a "sponsor" considered a "prostitute" in the FSU, or just a mistress?

A mistress

Spasibo, that is what I thought.
Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

Offline BelleZeBoob

Re: Why aren't young women interested in older men any more?
« Reply #121 on: September 22, 2014, 07:06:51 AM »
I am just curious and would prefer answers from FSU women who grew up there such as Orchid and Belle first of all; then anyone else who wants to answer as well.  Is a young lady who has a "sponsor" considered a "prostitute" in the FSU, or just a mistress?

A mistress

Well, she will hardly be considered a prostitute. A prostitute would IMHO be rather the one who has numerous sex partners for money. The one who has just one partner while her primary motivator are the material things that he is giving her is not a prostitute.
My guess is that such woman might rather be considered a kept woman.
Men are like Bluetooth: he is connected to you when you are nearby, but searches for other devices when you are away.
Women are like Wi-Fi: she sees all available devices, but connects to the strongest one.