The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Why aren't young women interested in older men any more?  (Read 23134 times)

Offline FredHill

Re: Why aren't young women interested in older men any more?
« Reply #100 on: September 20, 2014, 10:23:40 PM »
hmmmmmmm............ looks like you missed the humor regarding bondage and
further decided that she said that she is a male.

I was presenting a hypothetical situation, to which she could simply have replied "I'm female". In addition, she made no attempt to correct the misunderstanding when I questioned her remarks in reply 21.

Offline Annushka

« Reply #101 on: September 20, 2014, 10:25:39 PM »
Another accent. Neither young nor old women are not interested in foreign husbands. Because they have a duty to the parents. Why wear diapers old husband when have their family and friends, going off to another world? You're too easy to think of the death: very hard mentally. tiphat

Offline JayH

• Watched
  • Spouses Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #102 on: September 20, 2014, 10:29:40 PM »
Nobody needs old farts anymore. There are plenty of young, handsome, successful and wealthy men in every country of the world.

K--old fartness is a state of mind not necessarily attached to physicall years !! :chuckle:

No discernable sense of humour.  Noted.

So, you retract your previous statement? You do not treat your partner like a bonded servant?

Everyone here knows Halo is used as a doormat!! You can probably see how subservient SHE is from HER  posts!!
No, I do not.

Good enough. However, I'm curious: if you don't hate women, why did you agree with Halo's sweeping, contemptuous generalization regarding former Soviet Union females?

I agreed that FSUW don't tend to suffer in silence; they are usually vocal. But I don't think that is necessarily contemptuous.

Yes, women from the FSU are generally very direct and outspoken. They tell you exactly what is on their mind. That is what we are referring to.
  You are all joking-right? I find that hard to believe !!! :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Offline FredHill

« Reply #103 on: September 20, 2014, 10:33:47 PM »
Another accent. You're too easy to think of the death: very hard mentally. tiphat

Yeah, but when the old geezer dies, his beautiful young wife gets all his money and dances on his grave.

Offline JayH

• Watched
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #104 on: September 20, 2014, 10:35:46 PM »

Fred_clue_less
Did you know that Halo is a woman?

I didn't think so  :laugh:

Halo indicated in reply 20 that s/he was male and hi/r partner was female. Put it down to the language barrier, perhaps s/he didn't understand what I was asking.

Actually Fred--  I put it down to you not knowing(anything about) what you are saying!! :innocent:

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #105 on: September 20, 2014, 10:44:51 PM »

I was presenting a hypothetical situation, to which she could simply have replied "I'm female". In addition, she made no attempt to correct the misunderstanding when I questioned her remarks in reply 21.

I've got no issues to grind with you.

My advice is that you are new here and probably shouldn't assume that this
forum is filled with misogynists, or men who think that women should be
subservient to men etc. FSUW wouldn't allow it in any case.

Udachi!

Bill

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline TomT

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #106 on: September 20, 2014, 10:49:50 PM »
Yeah, but when the old geezer dies, his beautiful young wife gets all his money and dances on his grave.

I wonder if the beautiful, young wife was a former sex worker and the old geezer had herpes.

Offline Annushka

« Reply #107 on: September 20, 2014, 10:56:00 PM »
Another accent. You're too easy to think of the death: very hard mentally. tiphat

This exception to the rule. You would not think that a child receives from his parents legacy in their own country? At least property? I understand that many men rent abroad, not personal property?
If we talk about prostitution, it is often called the oldest profession. Due to the male half of humanity, demand creates supply.  ;D

Offline FredHill

« Reply #108 on: September 20, 2014, 11:18:28 PM »
I've got no issues to grind with you.

My advice is that you are new here and probably shouldn't assume that this forum is filled with misogynists, or men who think that women should be subservient to men etc. FSUW wouldn't allow it in any case.

Udachi!

Bill

Thanks, Bill.

Jumanji.

Offline FredHill

« Reply #109 on: September 20, 2014, 11:28:02 PM »
This exception to the rule. You would not think that a child receives from his parents legacy in their own country? At least property? I understand that many men rent abroad, not personal property?

Speaking for myself, I have an apartment, though in my home country, most families buy a house (it takes a long time to pay it off). Big problem: when the old geezer dies, his children fight over the inheritance and the lawyers get everything.

Answer: the old geezer marries beautiful young woman and they have no children. When he drops dead of a heart attack, she gets everything, then runs off with her handsome young boyfriend.

Offline Orchid

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: USA
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #110 on: September 21, 2014, 12:42:59 AM »
Mr. FredHill.
Are you writing a new interpretation of Cinderella?
It would be a good movie too.
Just tell us what you need and how much you will pay.
We are in the middle of campaign of raising money for this forum.
Relax, have some wine, untie your shoes, undo your belt, and lose your head.
The best things happen in state of happiness.
Welcome to the forum!

Offline WOVO

• Watched
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #111 on: September 21, 2014, 01:23:12 AM »
I am just wondering where have you seen prostitutes dreaming about university education?
What is name of this place?

Are you really sure that they work as "web cam prostitutes" to pay for University expenses or cover their embarrassments ???

You can always test them.  See if they are online all the time including day time

Offline abashka

• Spouses Country: Finished with dating
« Reply #112 on: September 21, 2014, 02:51:05 AM »
I am just curious and would prefer answers from FSU women who grew up there such as Orchid and Belle first of all; then anyone else who wants to answer as well.  Is a young lady who has a "sponsor" considered a "prostitute" in the FSU, or just a mistress?

A mistress

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #113 on: September 21, 2014, 05:17:45 AM »

Prostitution and good education do not exist together, Larry.
If a woman has a head on her shoulders, she will find a decent way to earn money.
Without this condition she will not be able to go through education.
I guess, it's just another trick to look more attractive to a man and get paid more for her service.
"Sorry, man! University is so expensive!"

That statement is untrue.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #114 on: September 21, 2014, 05:25:10 AM »
File under the same heading as "moot/mute" and "I could care less" - incorrect and the result of lots of lazy thinking. ;)

I often wondered about those two grammatical mistakes that most Americans make.

My assumption has been that mistakes such as these and anymore, alot, and others are because the writer is ignorant and thus writes as he hears. In the end some of these errors become accepted and even given an ex post facto justification. Just because the first recorded occurence of an error was some 700 years ago does not in any way make it correct or good usage. Maybe all that we learn is that Anais Nin had a bad proof reader working on one of her novels.

Offline Annushka

« Reply #115 on: September 21, 2014, 06:20:25 AM »

Speaking for myself, I have an apartment, though in my home country, most families buy a house (it takes a long time to pay it off). Big problem: when the old geezer dies, his children fight over the inheritance and the lawyers get everything.

Answer: the old geezer marries beautiful young woman and they have no children. When he drops dead of a heart attack, she gets everything, then runs off with her handsome young boyfriend.

No fool like an old fool!  :ROFL:

Offline Annushka

« Reply #116 on: September 21, 2014, 06:29:15 AM »
I am just curious and would prefer answers from FSU women who grew up there such as Orchid and Belle first of all; then anyone else who wants to answer as well.  Is a young lady who has a "sponsor" considered a "prostitute" in the FSU, or just a mistress?

A mistress

Кept woman. Mistress - from the word "Love".  ;D

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #117 on: September 21, 2014, 07:23:28 AM »
A person who is sponsored is not necessarily of the same status as a mistress.

Gentlemen, don't go getting confused here. Sponsorship in this part of the world is no more common than in the west. You encounter it because it is one of the ways in which women sell themselves to men and thus there is s crossover between the universes of women who are prostitutes, sponsored girls, mistresses and women who sell themselves in marriage.

Offline Orchid

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: USA
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #118 on: September 21, 2014, 09:38:29 AM »

I was taught by my father do not take money from any man.
It is very strict rule of my life.
I can take money only from my husband, but in form of payment for the food, hotel, or water bill.
School, clothes, trips to Russia are all my expences.
You are asking me about life and women that I do not know.

Online Texan77

• Trips: 20+
« Reply #119 on: September 21, 2014, 11:09:57 AM »
Dear Ladies

I read an article recently which said that attractive young Russian/Ukrainian women sometimes work in the sex industry to pay for their university fees. I don't understand why they would do this. Wouldn't it be better to marry an older Western man and let him pay for everything?

Cheers, Fred
Older Western Guy

Some of these girl have problem that make them not suitable for marriage. When you start to get close to them it is easy to see why there are where they are in life. I have notice this with a number of the pro daters. They do that which they can do. More just does not work.
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Offline Anteros

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #120 on: September 21, 2014, 12:58:59 PM »

A mistress

Spasibo, that is what I thought.
Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

Online BelleZeBoob

« Reply #121 on: September 22, 2014, 07:06:51 AM »

A mistress

Well, she will hardly be considered a prostitute. A prostitute would IMHO be rather the one who has numerous sex partners for money. The one who has just one partner while her primary motivator are the material things that he is giving her is not a prostitute.
My guess is that such woman might rather be considered a kept woman.
Men are like Bluetooth: he is connected to you when you are nearby, but searches for other devices when you are away.
Women are like Wi-Fi: she sees all available devices, but connects to the strongest one.