The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Why do international dating failures happen? Would you like to know?  (Read 1832 times)

Offline t.p.

• Commercial Member
  • Kharkov interpreter
    • Kharkov interpreter
Hi everyone,

I am Tanya from Ukraine and I worked most of my life as translator, interpreter and tour guide with foreign visitors. Most of my clients came to my country in search of a beautiful Russian wife. Some of them succeeded, while some others faced lots of failures and disappointments dealing with Russian / Ukrainian women.

Basing on my work experience I wrote a brief and easy to read guide book on international relationships giving western men some hints as to how to treat a Russian lady right and how to avoid scams and dishonesty in  the process of international relationships. I want to share this book with you totally for FREE.

Just please send me some feedbacks on it and let me know your opinion if what I wrote! :) Thanks in advance!
Tanya

http://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=21426.0;attach=55870

Offline civi68

• Trips: 5-10
Re: Why do international dating failures happen? Would you like to know?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 09:40:12 AM »
Great article. Thanks.
Mike

Offline t.p.

• Commercial Member
  • Kharkov interpreter
    • Kharkov interpreter
Re: Why do international dating failures happen? Would you like to know?
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 11:14:55 PM »
Great article. Thanks.

Glad you liked it