The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: I was scammed, can i file a criminal complaint with Russian authorities  (Read 32104 times)

Offline TomT

• Trips: 10-20
Re: I was scammed, can i file a criminal complaint with Russian authorities
« Reply #250 on: August 28, 2014, 10:58:56 AM »
Lot of forums can delete profiles, so this excuse is moot.

Despite the technical issues and thread continuity, we could delete your profile and your posts if we felt that there was a compelling reason to do so. The tantrums that you have been having to date do not qualify as a compelling reason; to the contrary, reading your posts has been jolly good fun and we would be loath to deprive future members of that pleasure.

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #251 on: August 28, 2014, 12:44:49 PM »

I told you why we don't delete profiles here. You can cry about it
like a 16 year old girl who got a pimple on her nose the day of the
prom, but your profile and your posts will stay here for all to read.

You aren't the first narcissist to grace these pages and you won't
be the last. 

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #252 on: August 28, 2014, 01:51:37 PM »

Imagine how [SNIP nonsnese] That's why you can't delete yourself.

Udachi

Of course we can, but we don't.

Account and post deletions.

Occasionally, when a member is upset, they ask for their account to be deleted and their posts removed. We do not delete accounts and/or all posts of any member, as such action is irreversible (and people usually change their mind shortly after anyway). To delete "all" posts of any member would result in holes in topics, quotes of posts that no longer exist and topics in the archives that no longer make any sense. For further information, refer to Section Four of our Terms of Service.

End of subject. Your foolishness will remain here.

You have the option of becoming a productive member or simply not signing in if you are unhappy. Although, having seen some of your rants in chat, I am not optimistic you can control yourself in polite company.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline looking4love

• Spouses Country: none
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #253 on: August 29, 2014, 02:12:27 AM »
   Your foolishness will remain here.

You seem to purposly misread,., I am not talking about removing messages, I am talking about the ability to remove my account , 2 seperate things, its a complete joke to say you cant remove one without the other! And I understand the motivation towards your advertisers to skew membership numbers. :money:

I am not optimistic you can control yourself in polite company.

I make polite and calm conversation as is proven by my replies here.    I didnt know mobbing and trolling passed for "polite company" these days (actions towards me)..., but then again things are changing in GB as what is regarded as "common decency".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2735169/Betrayed-PC-cowards-Damning-report-reveals-1-400-girls-abused-sex-gangs-social-workers-police-feared-racism-claims-did-nothing.html#ixzz3BlaTKpFa

Guess Chamberlain had a lot of offspring...

Offline TomT

« Reply #254 on: August 29, 2014, 07:22:33 AM »
You seem to purposly (sic) misread,.,

No, your "account" is not going to be removed.