The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: I was scammed, can i file a criminal complaint with Russian authorities  (Read 13662 times)

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: I was scammed, can i file a criminal complaint with Russian authorities
« Reply #240 on: July 15, 2014, 07:56:34 AM »
Looks like the OP is bitching because he was outsmarted.

1) People tend to repeat what's on their minds and he repeated his maxploiter (sic) theme much too often.
2) His interaction with other members revealed him to be obnoxious and spiteful.
3) He displayed a superiority complex, even though no such superiority was in evidence.
4) Everyone who didn't agree with him is a "troll," as NS1 correctly pointed out.
5) His delete-my-profile tantrum was a classical example of drama-queen behavior.
6) He considers threats to be a normal part of interaction with the opposite gender.
7) He was surprised by her reluctance to visit because he lacks empathy, a hallmark of the antisocial.

No doubt, the girl saw some of these and other warning signs in the course of their communication, which intensified after he established ownership for the bargain-basement price of somewhat more than 3000 USD.

I cant disagree with any of that, Tom.
please tell me where I'm being / have been 'dishonest'? 
Yes, he said that.........

Offline WOVO

• Watched
  • Spouses Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #241 on: July 15, 2014, 09:52:49 AM »
Already 17 pages !!!!  :fighting0025:

Can you advice me how to become a flying pig trainer?    tiphat

Online NS1

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #242 on: July 15, 2014, 10:52:00 AM »
Looks like the OP is bitching because he was outsmarted.

1) People tend to repeat what's on their minds and he repeated his maxploiter (sic) theme much too often.
2) His interaction with other members revealed him to be obnoxious and spiteful.
3) He displayed a superiority complex, even though no such superiority was in evidence.
4) Everyone who didn't agree with him is a "troll," as NS1 correctly pointed out.
5) His delete-my-profile tantrum was a classical example of drama-queen behavior.
6) He considers threats to be a normal part of interaction with the opposite gender.
7) He was surprised by her reluctance to visit because he lacks empathy, a hallmark of the antisocial.

No doubt, the girl saw some of these and other warning signs in the course of their communication, which intensified after he established ownership for the bargain-basement price of somewhat more than 3000 USD.

Dead on the money Tom, Perfect description.
Lucky for her she was smart enough to see through this, save herself and her child
much future grief, what money she got, she and her daughter more than deserved.
Hope they both got a nice, normal holiday out of it.
“You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”
Malcom X

Offline looking4love

• Spouses Country: none
« Reply #243 on: August 27, 2014, 09:54:02 AM »
Decided to take a looksie after some time,
See the trolls and white knight manginas are out in full force.
Trolls have a tendency to misread and just plain make shit up, thats just how it is.

People who marry women with 35+ age difference are maxploiters..,

you dont marry someone who could be your granddaughter, thats plain sick! (disclaimer: No TomT its not about you, this is a universal statement)

Defending such people, well,.., that shows several levels of dysfunction on the part of the defender.

Repeat:  I got 1000 euro (1400 usd) back , I am repeating myself, because trolls think they can post a bunch of shit in an attempt to burry this fact.

Seeking legal action against a scam, is not a "threat" its using the law its supposed to  be used.
Russia has good anti scam laws originating from the 2000's (thanks Putin).

--
I think no "delete profile" exist so Manny can claim he has xxx "members" while this is not the case. I can understand he needs to look good when selling advert real estate.

Offline Boris

« Reply #244 on: August 27, 2014, 10:31:11 AM »
Council first.
  consultation with a lawyer of his country

Council second
  hire a lawyer in Russia (and it is very expensive and plus aggression against America for Ukrainian policy)

America doesn't come into this, the guy is European.

A lawyer in his own country is equally useless.

If he wants to sue someone in Russia, he hires a Russian lawyer. If he ever got a judgement, he'll never see the money. He will simply have an expensive piece of paper in a language he cant read. As $3k seems a lot to him, he wont pay Russian court fees to prove a point will he?

I doubt a Russian court would be very sympathetic anyway.

He is angry because he knows he did a silly thing. Normal reaction I suppose for some.

A better question to L4L is why when he is in Europe himself did he not get himself on a plane to there sometime in the last two years?

:-))))))))

After reading your comments here and on other threads (especially towards a specific FSU lady) where you lose control of your emotions and spout feces through the wrong orifice I can only come to one conclusion. You sir are what my British friends would call a " :censored: " in the truest form of the word when they use it as a grave insult. You may take out your white glove if you feel put upon...

Online 2tallbill

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #245 on: August 27, 2014, 10:31:46 AM »
I think no "delete profile" exist so Manny can claim he has xxx "members" while this is not the case. I can understand he needs to look good when selling advert real estate.

Imagine how it would screw up threads if suddenly all the posts of an individual
were removed. Members should think before they post or else risk looking like
a jackass by all who read their drivel. If I were somehow able to delete all my
posts then several hundred threads would have one sided conversations and
make no sense at all. That's why you can't delete yourself.

Udachi

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline Boris

« Reply #246 on: August 27, 2014, 10:42:44 AM »
Go in peace man, no one here wishes you any further harm, but we hope you learn and get over your anger  :popcorn:

Agree 100%. Lesson learned and he got off cheap. There are 1000's of person's every year who get scammed in money or marriage who wish they could push a magic button and have L4L problem instead. I am speaking from first hand experience here.

How true, Maxx. 3k is nothing.....

Offline looking4love

« Reply #247 on: August 28, 2014, 06:49:55 AM »
He will simply have an expensive piece of paper in a language he cant read. As $3k seems a lot to him, he wont pay Russian court fees to prove a point will he?

A better question to L4L is why when he is in Europe himself did he not get himself on a plane to there sometime in the last two years?

:-))))))))

After reading your comments here and on other threads (especially towards a specific FSU lady) where you lose control of your emotions and spout feces through the wrong orifice I can only come to one conclusion. You sir are what my British friends would call a " :censored: " in the truest form of the word when they use it as a grave insult. You may take out your white glove if you feel put upon...

Considering the bold,  you want to read that well,  facts get in the way of trolling behavior.,

Repeat again to the trolls: I was in a releationship with a Finnish women, so me and "Russia" were just friends, so not getting on a plane! Maybe in the USA people just  :censored:  everyone, but I have standards.

Offline looking4love

« Reply #248 on: August 28, 2014, 06:51:59 AM »

Imagine how [SNIP nonsnese] That's why you can't delete yourself.

Udachi

Lot of forums can delete profiles, so this excuse is moot.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #249 on: August 28, 2014, 07:22:38 AM »
Je hebt een les geleerd. Tijd om verder te gaan. Succes in de toekomst!
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline TomT

« Reply #250 on: August 28, 2014, 10:58:56 AM »

Despite the technical issues and thread continuity, we could delete your profile and your posts if we felt that there was a compelling reason to do so. The tantrums that you have been having to date do not qualify as a compelling reason; to the contrary, reading your posts has been jolly good fun and we would be loath to deprive future members of that pleasure.
"Get away from the keyboard little man. I know where you live." (Message left in my facebook mailbox by our resident psychopath.)

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #251 on: August 28, 2014, 12:44:49 PM »

I told you why we don't delete profiles here. You can cry about it
like a 16 year old girl who got a pimple on her nose the day of the
prom, but your profile and your posts will stay here for all to read.

You aren't the first narcissist to grace these pages and you won't
be the last. 

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline Manny

« Reply #252 on: August 28, 2014, 01:51:37 PM »

Imagine how [SNIP nonsnese] That's why you can't delete yourself.

Udachi

Of course we can, but we don't.

Account and post deletions.

Occasionally, when a member is upset, they ask for their account to be deleted and their posts removed. We do not delete accounts and/or all posts of any member, as such action is irreversible (and people usually change their mind shortly after anyway). To delete "all" posts of any member would result in holes in topics, quotes of posts that no longer exist and topics in the archives that no longer make any sense. For further information, refer to Section Four of our Terms of Service.

End of subject. Your foolishness will remain here.

You have the option of becoming a productive member or simply not signing in if you are unhappy. Although, having seen some of your rants in chat, I am not optimistic you can control yourself in polite company.
please tell me where I'm being / have been 'dishonest'? 
Yes, he said that.........

Offline looking4love

« Reply #253 on: August 29, 2014, 02:12:27 AM »
   Your foolishness will remain here.

You seem to purposly misread,., I am not talking about removing messages, I am talking about the ability to remove my account , 2 seperate things, its a complete joke to say you cant remove one without the other! And I understand the motivation towards your advertisers to skew membership numbers. :money:

I am not optimistic you can control yourself in polite company.

I make polite and calm conversation as is proven by my replies here.    I didnt know mobbing and trolling passed for "polite company" these days (actions towards me)..., but then again things are changing in GB as what is regarded as "common decency".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2735169/Betrayed-PC-cowards-Damning-report-reveals-1-400-girls-abused-sex-gangs-social-workers-police-feared-racism-claims-did-nothing.html#ixzz3BlaTKpFa

Guess Chamberlain had a lot of offspring...

Offline TomT

« Reply #254 on: August 29, 2014, 07:22:33 AM »
You seem to purposly (sic) misread,.,

No, your "account" is not going to be removed.
"Get away from the keyboard little man. I know where you live." (Message left in my facebook mailbox by our resident psychopath.)

Registration