The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Popularity of Trance / EDM / Avicii / DJ Tiesto etc. ?  (Read 3462 times)

Online Lord of the Dance

• Supporting Hero Member
  • Trips: None Yet
Re: Popularity of Trance / EDM / Avicii / DJ Tiesto etc. ?
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2014, 05:27:09 PM »
One of my favorite dance songs is Песенка by Ruki Vverh! In my opinion, this one truly transcends the dancefloor. My guess is that they are pretty sick of it in Russia though.   
"We'll start over again. Grow ourselves new skin. Get a house in Devon. Drink cider from a lemon." ~ Feeder

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Popularity of Trance / EDM / Avicii / DJ Tiesto etc. ?
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2014, 01:27:04 AM »
One of my favorite dance songs is Песенка by Ruki Vverh! In my opinion, this one truly transcends the dancefloor. My guess is that they are pretty sick of it in Russia though.

So I was curious enough to listen to it and thought others may like to.

please tell me where I'm being / have been 'dishonest'? 
Yes, he said that.........