The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Tver Angels International Introductions  (Read 9363 times)

Offline Rvrwind

• In God we trust, all others pay cash!!
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Tver Angels International Introductions
« on: April 24, 2007, 01:56:35 AM »
Well I don't see a sticky here telling the rules for this section & as LadaGirl has put up a post I reckon its only fair that we give it a shot as well. ;D
One thing you will get above all at Tver Angels is honesty. We do not deal in fantasy!!
Tver Angels is located in Tver, Russia 2 hours north of Moscow. We are a one city agency, meaning that all our ladies are from Tver or Tver region. We do our best to compete in a very competitive market & offer a great variety of services. We will even take those who are not interested in dating ladies. All our services are individually priced as well as package deals.
Being a small agency we are quite familiar with our ladies & know them all personally. Many have become our friends as well as our clients. We know their hopes, desires & dreams & spend as much time as we can getting to know them. As they pay to join our agency just as the men do, we have been able to weed out the scammers & such as ladies don't 'Pay to Play'. Every woman in our agency has paid to be there & is vey commited in her search for love & happiness. If you are of the same mind you cannot go wrong at Tver Angels. :-*
We have an afiliation with a travel agency & can offer family trips, fishing trips or just siteseeing trips.
For more nfo you can visit our site at www.tverangels.com & should you have any questions I am always available by email to answer them.
Thanks for your time & this opportunity.
Hope to see you at Tver Angels!
Canadian Cowboy - Dyin' is Easy, It's Livin' thats Hard!!!

Offline Chris

• Spouses Country: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
Re: Tver Angels International Introductions
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 02:01:42 AM »
Hi Rvrwind

Good to see you over here, recognise you from RMP, I am sure you will find RWA a very popular and friendly place, it will be good to hear from people like yourself who actually live in Russia.

Chris
Слава Україні

Offline Olga

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 10:44:00 PM »
Devoted to beautiful Russian Ladies  :)

Offline desenchantee

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2007, 08:57:36 PM »
Hi Rvrwind,

I am checking out your site; might sign up and write a few ladies.
You mention "honesty". It's a very important quality I look for in an agency :)

Jon

Offline Rvrwind

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2007, 04:14:06 AM »
You mention "honesty". It's a very important quality I look for in an agency
You can be assured that any letters you recieve will be from the ladies themselves & they are all real...You will never be spammed or scammed, my personal guarrantee!!
I will help you as much as possible & guide you in your choices.
I will not lie to you nor will I lie to the ladies. You get the straight goods so you can make informed & intelligent decisions.

Offline desenchantee

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2007, 04:00:40 PM »
Hi Richard, just signed up and emailed you some pix.

Thanks,
Jon

Offline Rvrwind

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2007, 07:59:48 PM »
R'cd :)

Offline Jinx

• Watched
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2007, 10:34:53 AM »
 You see Richard, hanging out on these boards isn't a total waste of time.  ;) 

Seriously I think you have earned the respect of a lot of guys, and many would recommend you without having used your services.  :cowboy:

Offline ECR844

• Searching for the word I will become
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2007, 10:38:18 AM »
I agree with "Jinx,". I have never used "Richard's" service, but based on the passion and honesty he portrays in his posts about this venture and his business as well as hearing from some of his clients nothing but stellar reviews i wouldn't hesitate to reccommend him to someone I knew who was looking for an agency.
ECR844

Offline Manny

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2007, 04:31:35 PM »
Richard is a good guy and as such he is the *only* agency my wifes site has exchanged links with.

Good folks are hard to find in this area, but I would recommend Richard for anyone wanting to head out to Tver based on my readings, knowledge of the guy, and forum musings from clients.

He has an ex Miss Tver on the books you know.  :-X
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline GreyScales

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2007, 05:51:18 PM »
Richard,

Not to be critical of your site...  But do you have a search capability?  I don't see it...  I'm not sure a lady who is under 27 or 28 is right for me...  Looking thru so many photo's of so many beautiful ladies makes my eyes cross  :)

G

Offline Manny

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2007, 06:48:27 PM »
Smaller sites tend to only have a gallery, next is pages "women between X and X age", when they have a few hundred it is worthwhile making a search feature.

I went on one of the big sites recently 'fact finding' (yes wifey knew!  :chuckle: ) - I put in what would be my criteria as a test, Russia, 25-35, under 60kg, long hair, no smoking/kids - I got 7 women!  :D - Out of 3000!  :o

Searches do not always deliver! - Maybe dream woman has two kids and not one? Maybe Blue/Green eyes not blue? maybe she calls her hair "medium length" not long but its halfway down her back? You never know! Do the long haul! Trawl the profiles on any site!

Treasure is often hidden!  :prophead:

Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Offline Rvrwind

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2007, 07:25:31 PM »
Thanks for the Kudo's guys.
I have been fairly busy lately as I have only been back in Canada 2 weeks & had a full time job 4 days after I landed & been working since.
My sister is in rough shape as I feared & on the 2 weekends I didn't work I replaced her front fence & built a new gate to keep her dog in. With her MS getting worse she isn't very mobile & can't keep up with the place. So I am getting as much done outside as I can before the snow fly's. Do inside repairs for the winter & get back ouside in the spring.
So I am a busy guy. Plus trying to keep the wesite up to date as well as talking with my sweet lady 3-4 times a week, next to her, you guy's come last, sorry,  :)
Good thing I hired good staff & picked a good partner, they are taking good care of things!
Sorry GreyScales as of yet we have not got a search function. The ladies are broke into three groups & there are only 130 of them on the website, could be worse.
We were working on a search engine for the site but my expert had some unexpected things arise & has had to put his end on hold for an indefinite period. Hopefully by the time we hit 200 ladies on the site that we will have search capability. With that many women I can see it being of benifit.
jinx you are correct & although it has been slow in coming I think things are finally beginning to turn around for us. It has been most welcome after 2 years of clawing & scratching to get it to this place. It has been a lot of hard work & we have had several ups & downs but we are getting better & busier.

Dave13

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2007, 10:43:40 AM »
Guys, I met Richard in 2002 during my first trip to Tver, he's a honest guy, a little rough around the edges.  :cowboy:   Last June, My wife and myself had the pleasure of having dinner with Richard and his lovely wife. I did check out his office, very professional staff with a good location.

Dave

Offline GreyScales

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2007, 03:19:10 PM »
My sister is in rough shape as I feared & on the 2 weekends I didn't work I replaced her front fence & built a new gate to keep her dog in. With her MS getting worse she isn't very mobile & can't keep up with the place. So I am getting as much done outside as I can before the snow fly's. Do inside repairs for the winter & get back ouside in the spring.

Yer a good man!  I'll keep yer sister in me thoughts...

Sorry GreyScales as of yet we have not got a search function. The ladies are broke into three groups & there are only 130 of them on the website, could be worse.
We were working on a search engine for the site but my expert had some unexpected things arise & has had to put his end on hold for an indefinite period. Hopefully by the time we hit 200 ladies on the site that we will have search capability. With that many women I can see it being of benefit.

It's all good mate!  Unlike others, I can't talk to more than one lady at a time - so I'm temporarily "booked"...  lol

If ya need site help Richard, yell out...  I program these things for a living (looks around - GAH!  ANOTHER propeller head! :)  )

G

Offline MBS01

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2007, 03:53:51 PM »
I agree with Dave13:
Richard and I have met up a few times both in Canada and Russia.  Lora and I were one of the other 2 Canadian/FSU couples at Richard and Valya's Wedding back in September 2003 (just 5 days prior to our own wedding in Ukraine) along with Karl (Splashmaster & his lovely wife who live in British Columbia).

Since that time we have kept in touch, but as Richard and Valya were in Russia, while Lora's family is mainly in Ukraine we have not actually met up in person since then.  However Richard does have a good understanding of the business from both the Western and FSU sides of things just the same.  So do feel free to contact him if you are interested in meeting ladies from Tver, Russia.

Wes.

Offline Manny

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2010, 05:46:47 AM »
I happened to notice one of the banners on one of our sites wasn't working today; hosted at Tverangels. I took a look, it looks as though its gone. http://tverangels.com

Offline Dave_C

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2011, 12:36:45 PM »
Just wondering, is Richard still in business? I don't see any update/news for a long time now...

Offline Chris

• Spouses Country: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2011, 12:48:16 PM »
Just wondering, is Richard still in business? I don't see any update/news for a long time now...

Well the site is up and running and being administered by Marina and Richard, so I guess so.  (Marina is his Business Partner)
Слава Україні

Offline BCKev

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2011, 08:05:21 PM »

The business is still going, being run by Richard's partner Marina.

Offline ECR844

• Searching for the word I will become
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2011, 10:03:49 PM »
Kev,

Is his wife still doing custom painting work?

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2017, 03:45:15 PM »
Website not accessible.  Guess I am ten years too late.   :snivel: :-[
Anyway, timing , luck, and chance have an impact to dating in general.
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd