The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: The best guy's dating profile example I ever saw  (Read 12012 times)

Offline Millaa

• looking for a hero
  • Spouses Country: Hayshenway
  • Trips: 1-5
Re: The best guy's dating profile example I ever saw
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2014, 10:45:43 PM »
so why post Millaa?

This profile was among different spam in my e-mail, with the same success it could be any guy from Europe. I just wanted to show the contingent women have to deal with. Most of guys at dating sites have issues not written so frankly. Same thing is with those who ask such questions  :-X
Скептический ум - страшное оружие с собственным счастьем

Offline Millaa

• looking for a hero
  • Spouses Country: Hayshenway
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2014, 12:34:24 AM »
Btw, Is it such nationality - American? I always think it is citizenship  :innocent:
Скептический ум - страшное оружие с собственным счастьем

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2014, 01:55:56 AM »
so why post Millaa?

This profile was among different spam in my e-mail, with the same success it could be any guy from Europe. I just wanted to show the contingent women have to deal with. Most of guys at dating sites have issues not written so frankly. Same thing is with those who ask such questions  :-X

I think it was a most useful find.

Justmd seems to think that blokes like that should be quietly swept under the carpet simply because he happens to be one of theirs.

Btw, Is it such nationality - American? I always think it is citizenship  :innocent:

:chuckle:
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2014, 03:57:00 AM »
so why post Millaa?

I think it was a most useful find.

Justmd seems to think that blokes like that should be quietly swept under the carpet simply because he happens to be one of theirs.

:chuckle:

So your going to write the chap, offer him some advice and help?
I suspect, it was a way to take more shots.
There is nothing permanent except change.

Offline PBRstreetg

• Spouses Country: Беларусь
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2014, 04:14:31 AM »
Two times now, I noticed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOVzXYEU3Bk

Everyone is free pretty much to say whatever, so it's fine, imo. Although I don't have any privilege I definitely deserve to listen to our friends: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G5rfPISIwo

I would post my profile here but I'm a little bit hesitant to do it. Plus I deleted it about 2 years ago and it still doesn't want to go away.

Разрушить всегда легче, чем построить. Обидеть проще,чем простить. И врать всегда удобней , чем поверить. А оттолкнуть намного проще, чем любить

Offline TomT

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2014, 06:55:04 AM »
It may be an illusion because American men are disproportionately represented in the membership but, anecdotally, we do seem to lead the rest of the world (combined) in defects.

Offline sashathecat

• Spouses Country: Ukraine baby!
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2014, 07:09:26 AM »

It depends on who you ask. Some USAian families have been in country for centuries and helped forge our nation. They see themselves as "Americans" much like our beloved quarter horse which is an American breed.

Offline Justmd

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2014, 10:36:55 PM »
We American's really don't care...really! and is rather funny to me.