The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: The best guy's dating profile example I ever saw  (Read 11986 times)

Offline Millaa

• looking for a hero
  • Spouses Country: Hayshenway
  • Trips: 1-5
The best guy's dating profile example I ever saw
« on: April 11, 2014, 10:00:14 PM »
You should take him as an example. See, that guy even can't answer on all letters he gets  ;D

http://www.elenasmodels.com/index.php?ap=9347819

Personality When I asked a very smart and beautiful Russian woman, that knew me for some months, what she liked about me most, she said my personality. I try to take care of myself - mentally and physically. I believe in natural remedies as opposed to alcohol or drugs. I like exercise and fitness, such as swimming or jogging or biking, or nice walk along the beach, woods, or games such as Wii or sports; or other physical activity such as yoga, or even from your work. I like natural heat from sauna and hot tub to cleanse and rejuvinate and relax the mind and body, so this is part of my life at home, as a reward, to myself, for the healthy way of life, health and happiness, and a reward for all the hard work, mentally or physically. Doctors recommend exercise (break a sweat) at least a little 3 times per week so you eat and sleep good. And I absolutely do not believe alcohol should be used to hide/avoid problems; I believe it makes it worse. I don't like drugging and drinking and smoking. I like safe, healthy, educated/smart, happy way of life, for me and my companion and our family. I go see a family doctor for regular checkups, such as teeth, and emergencies. I believe if a woman is going to care for her body and be beautiful for her man, I can do the same by being fit, and keeping an attractive body for her to enjoy. I am hard working and patient, but I am also a very romantic and sensual man. I am optimistic and have a positive outlook on life and in relationships. I am respectful and humorous; I know which side to butter bread ...;) I also believe personal achievement and goals should be the secondary to loving relationships with family. My sister says I m a good person because of the many kind things I have done in my life for others. I believe we should care for our family as much as possible for as long as possible and never abandon them. I am strong physically and mentally, with a big tender and sensitive heart, like you, but I am also gentle and caring and attentive. I know how to raise children, since I helped raise many of my 23 nieces and nephews, and know to be always loving but strict with manners and academics, though I believe learning should be fun, as much as possible. Believe it is ok to make honest mistakes as long as we learn from them. I know that all work n no play makes Jim for a dull life, and I do love discovering/learning new interesting things - especially the fun n exciting things. I am always open to change for the better, to be a better person for my woman and our family.
Interests Finding a good companion who will be best friend, lover, wife, and mother. Together we will build our relationship and home and family, and lead a healthy and happy life. I love making my companion and family happy; seeing her grow physically, mentally, socially...pleasing her as she wants and needs. I like doing things or giving special things or actions to my wife to suprise her and make her happy. I like learning new things n travel - like finding my companion and learning about her culture and family and friends. I like the outdoors; such as, water n land activities/family activities. I also like computers, gardening, cooking n nutrition, house projects n activities for better life n health. I very much love children - they are our future. I like sitting or walking on the beach; I like watching the sun set or rise; I like building or creating things; I like helping people; I like going to bush gardens, water parks, biking, boating, hiking, camping, cooking... I also enjoy the cultural arts. These are a few of my favorite things... 
Скептический ум - страшное оружие с собственным счастьем

Offline Millaa

• looking for a hero
Re: The best guy's dating profile example I ever saw
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 10:01:26 PM »
Personal message
I bring flowers for all the good people of Ukraine who died or suffered protesting in the name of freedom for Ukraine. For a modern Ukraine, safe, just, where all religions can live together peacefully, and free of corruption.

Welcome home Yulia Tymoshenko! We love you! I wish to marry a good woman like You. :) Ask you to come live here in usa. Very bad what happen to you, in prison based on lies, looks like country not know how to take care of good women. But we know Puppet who responsible for these lies. Same thing happen to me - in prison falsely one night, based on Russian woman and her sons habitual lies about being mistreated ( starved, prisioners, assulted ) while we married, classic case of marriage fraud, in order for them to try to Green Card and US Citizanship. Small world. Sauna and spa very nice here! :) I like to take you boating! :) :) You can write books
here! :)

----------------- My horror story ---------------------------------------------------------------

I was falsely in prision one day from lies from a bad Russian woman ( and her 14 yr old son) I met on internet ( on this web site ) for marriage. Because I never had a criminal record before this, I was able to post bond, to get lawyer, and get false charges dismissed. Before meeting this girl, I had never been in prision before, or ever in trouble with law. I never had a criminal record before meeting this girl. I did a finacee visa, which cost much money and took much time, traveling back and forth to Russia, and shortly after marriage, when I got them there green card, they left me. She lied about loving me, and she lied about her university degrees, in her profile and whole time we together she claim, and pretend to be, professional Architect and Interior Designer, when she only had degree in economics and art. She also lied about smoking - in profile she state she did not smoke, and did smoke, and she even lied about her natural hair color.

We were only married 6 months, and a few days after they received there green cards in the mail, they left me, and immediately filed false DV charges against me - claiming they were starved and prisioners the entire time they lived with me. When in fact, the neighbors living on all sides of me, witness: 14 yr old son was attending local public high school full time, each day, using free public transportation and had free school lunches each day which I made possible, and she was using one of my family cars, a van, daily, to attend school also to improve her english; both were coming and going coming and going freely on there own each day. I did best I could do for both of them. Her teenager son was big problem, not wanting to go to school, or do any homework, use illegal drugs, smoke cigaretts, call mother bad names, not do what mother or I aksed of him. ... He just want to paly games on internet all time.

He name Liudmila Adonina from Ekaterinburg. I actually went to Ekaterinburg to meet her and her family, and her mother was very nice. Her mother sent me email after daughter left me, and apologize for what daughter did, saying: " I know you always did your best for us ". I was able to get the false criminal charge dismissed and expunged, ( her son falsely accuse me of assult and batter him and she witness, saying it happen few days after we married, but they not report it to police until 9 months later, several months after get green card and left me ) becasue we seperated them in court when testifying and they both tell very different stories, so could easily see they lieing, the judge witness her and son lieing in courton several occasions in there testimony, as they are habitual liars, just like Putin, so their false charges were dismissed and so I get my clean record back, which I am proud of. No criminal rcord. The word expunged, says it all, this means, the judge found no evidence of wrong doing, at all, ever.

I want to express my feelings to you all: that I very sorry for Putin's bad actions against all good people in Ukraine who suffer, especially in Crimea, where good Ukrainian people are being forced, by Russian military, to support Putin, or leave Crimea Ukraine. Next, Putin military will be forcing Ukrainian people people out of their homes/work, out of Crimea, if they not support Putin/Russia, and condemn Ukraines actions to oust Yanukovich. Putin is shuttting down Ukraine open communications nework, and replacing all with Russian's Putin controlled, and biased towards Putin lies, communications/tv. He beating up good journalists who try report/tevevise what happening in Crimea. Putin will not let in Crimea legal international monitors, to televise and document all, openly and hionestly, all the Russian military actions and behavior in Crimea. It apears he labling/seperating muslins/tartars to treat differently, possibly to expel from a once peaceful Crimea. Putin's position is: condemn Ukraine's actions that ousted former president, or leave Crimea Ukraine. Ukraine is Russia brother, it is terribly wrong for this one evil man, to cause so much trouble between brothers. To blackmail good people (Ukraine and EU ) with cutting off gas/energy: either let Putin have his evil way, or he turn off your gas/heat in the middle of winter, or increase the price so you cannot afford it. Putin is terribly corrupt/greedy. Ukraine should talk with usa to become independant from gas from Putin. USA has a surplus of natural gas now. Or add a nuclear power plant, to provide energy to all. Or drill for/mine your own gas/oil from within Ukriane borders, using usa help. When Putin leave, then maybe consider buy gas/oil from Russia new leader. Putin is a very bad leader. EU is a good peaceful union. So is NATO.

I also know, we all smart enough to know many times we not agree with our president, or vote for them. And gald to see them leave. As with me and Bush and Cheney. War profiteers, who lied to start war so they could get richer.

I wish to meet and marry a good European woman. :)

I would like to get to know and meet a good woman from Europe or Eastern Europe or surrounding geography, a compatible companion who would, in time, become best friend, lover, and wife. I believe their should not be any cultural barriers in any relationship and we both know an international marriage is a lifetime of discoveries and excitement. Our different backgrounds and cultures will add an international and worldly flavor for us to explore and learn from one another - it excites me greatly. I would like to marry a younger more energetic woman, one who has a good university education and wants to enjoy life to the fullest possible. I really like Easern European women's attitudes towards family; you're use to working and are not afraid of hard work, but you look for a man who will be able to provide for his woman while they raise their children together. I would be honored to spend my life with a woman like you, and would value you greatly and cherish you by my side always - I know I will be a very happy and lucky man to have a woman of your quality as my life long companion; I will tell you this often as well give you all my love always. Also, I believe we are a very good match, because I respect and value inner feelings, family, education/intelligence, and beauty - and I believe two university educated and intelligent people know how to bring out the best in each other better and know two are much better than one - a team is best. I believe, together, we can make the world a better place, if even through our children, to believe in better education and health care for everyone and freedom and a safe and just and peaceful world. I believe their is much "Hope for the Flowers." I believe, by you spreading out, and marry men from other parts of the world, you are bringing the world closer together - it is a great thing. My mother was born in Vienna, (nice name for baby girl) and came to America for a better life, and she too married an American man and had many many children. I have visited and enjoyed the beauty and culture and history of your great country, and spent time in the cities: Kiev, Moscow, Ekaterinburg and St. Petersburg (my favorite), and Novgorod. I like your country and culture and especially You, the worldly, charming, traditional, intelligent, and beautiful women - some of the best women on this planet. :)

I want to apologize in advance if I don't answer all emails I receive. I do my best. :) Thank you for your patience, advice, and for being such great women! :)

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 02:46:37 AM »
Bitch about the ex wife on a profile to find a new one.  :o

Doesn't believe in drugs to fix your body? Maybe some kind of religious nutter.

Being American, I notice he got mention of teeth right in there early on.  :chuckle:
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Chris

• Spouses Country: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 02:51:17 AM »
Bitch about the ex wife on a profile to find a new one.  :o

Doesn't believe in drugs to fix your body? Maybe some kind of religious nutter.

Being American, I notice he got mention of teeth right in there early on.  :chuckle:

By the way he likes the sound of his own writing,  and all the waffling to get to the point, he is just your common all garden nutter! two a penny over there  :laugh:
Слава Україні

Offline Millaa

• looking for a hero
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2014, 05:00:49 AM »
But potential brides have clarity and no illusions  :biggrin:

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2014, 06:36:16 AM »
Oh, I'd bet this was an example of many words used to conceal much more dirt.  :laugh:

The weirdness exposed here is just the tip of a very disconcerting iceberg. Maybe moby might have written such a profile before he found a new victim.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline GuppyCaptain

• Actively on the Search
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2014, 07:20:54 AM »
If he's American, why does he write English so poorly? Strange.....

Oh, and his claim of at times not being able to keep up with all of the emails he receives? Hogwash, unless of course he's including messages from spammers.

Something just seems "off".

Offline TomT

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2014, 09:35:09 AM »
If he's American, why does he write English so poorly?

He states, in his profile, that he has a PhD but his writing suggests that he didn't complete high school (and I'm being generous). As Andrew indicated, he is verbose in the extreme and that suggests disingenuity. His helping to raise many of his twenty-three nieces and nephews is truly a scary thought.

Were it not for the many wack-jobs who have found their way here, I would swear that the profile is a hoax.

Offline TomT

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2014, 10:07:51 AM »
Here's what he was trying to cover up with that mountain of sappy BS:

"... 14 yr old son was attending local public high school full time, each day, using free public transportation and had free school lunches each day which I made possible... "

The son was eligible for the National Student Lunch Program by virtue of the family's income being below the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Case closed.

Offline Lorelei

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2014, 10:22:06 AM »
Gosh, what a letter! It kind of reminds me The Forsyte Saga by John Galsworthy. LOL
Whether that unanimous elenamodels site "writer" would ever be awarded by Nobel Prize or not. LOL

Offline Orchid

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: USA
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2014, 11:23:46 AM »
I did not waste my time to read his letters, but I am really suspicious about discrepancy between education (PhD) and occupation (homes-rentals/repairs/building).
Listen, it’s a big job to go through such crap and find a husband on-line!!!!

Offline sashathecat

• Spouses Country: Ukraine baby!
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2014, 11:52:07 AM »
Something just seems "off".

Agreed.

Would be interested in hearing Ludmilas side of the story in regards to the abuse...

Offline AJ

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2014, 05:49:24 PM »
fiancee visa....
We were only married 6 months...

The AOS went through in quite quick time?
Possible depending on when, but ours was more like 13 months.

TomT that's  nice catch on the free school lunches.
I'm curious how he got past the income guidelines for 2 during the petition process.Either had a turn of events where he made far less after thier arrival,
or lied to one government agency or the other somewhere along the way?

Offline Manny

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2014, 06:42:52 PM »
Maybe someone should invite him here?

I have Elenas extended access as an advertising host site (big profile photos etc) but I don't think I can message people. It probably takes someone with a regular membership.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Offline TomT

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2014, 09:18:08 PM »
I'm curious how he got past the income guidelines for 2 during the petition process.

Assets can offset a shortfall in income in a ratio of five to one. Having a substantial amount of equity in a home can make up for a lot on paper.

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2014, 12:10:28 PM »
There was so much text blocked together I have no time to waste reading every word so speed read through it for content and intent - violates all concise writing styles exemplified by Stunk & Whites a guide every college student in America is familiar with...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Elements_of_Style

If the man has a PhD it is not in letters but Piled High and Deeper behind his barn.

This is an example of the penultimate Beta Omega chasing out of his league - he and men like him need to do themselves a favor and read and internalize:

http://www.returnofkings.com/8514/8-ways-the-manosphere-changed-my-views

http://therationalmale.com/2012/06/04/final-exam-navigating-the-smp/

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/dating-market-value-test-for-women/

http://boldanddetermined.com/new-start-here/  and grow a new set!

And above all this:

http://boldanddetermined.com/2012/01/21/pick-the-right-wife/

For the beta omegas here well ... you know who you are  :evilgrin0002:

Offline AJ

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2014, 12:15:06 PM »
I'm curious how he got past the income guidelines for 2 during the petition process.

Assets can offset a shortfall in income in a ratio of five to one. Having a substantial amount of equity in a home can make up for a lot on paper.

Yes, I'd forgotten about those other provisions he might have used.
 So a lot of home equity might get him by,yet his income still fall under the federal poverty guidelines for his dependents to have free lunches.

In any case, as you stated, he seems to be  overcompenasating in the profile for his lack of income to take care of a family.

Offline TomT

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2014, 07:38:11 PM »
... he seems to be  overcompensating in the profile for his lack of income to take care of a family.

I suspect that he is trying to compensate for more than just cash-flow issues.

Offline Justmd

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2014, 10:36:24 PM »
American bashing at it's finest...and all of you just joined right in.  :)

Offline rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2014, 07:14:49 AM »
Justmd; I'm not sure its aimed at the yanks but more the idiot writing a dating profile, who happens to be one of yours.  :biggrin:

Offline Manny

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2014, 02:21:40 PM »
Justmd; I'm not sure its aimed at the yanks but more the idiot writing a dating profile, who happens to be one of yours.  :biggrin:

Some see everything as America bashing.

Do you think this guy is ready to date/marry again?

Offline Millaa

• looking for a hero
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2014, 04:42:55 PM »
on Yulia Timoshenko - yes  ;D

Offline Justmd

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2014, 09:58:19 PM »

I really don't care either way but noticed a certain attitude towards Americans, Is this dummy ready for anything less than ice cream with his mother...No! But when was the last time a guy from Canada or France or Spain or Germany was called out in such a way?  Posting his profile is out of bounds and for certain was done so to be mean and cruel...clear this man has no chance, so why post Millaa?

Offline Justmd

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2014, 10:14:31 PM »
This is what pisses me off with some of you...you come across as insecure children! Does it make you feel better. When I read such posts I only think this person has nothing better to do...what is the point?

Offline GuppyCaptain

• Actively on the Search
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2014, 10:29:25 PM »

I really don't care either way but noticed a certain attitude towards Americans

You're not the only one that noticed it.

Registration