The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Recipes: Breads-Desserts-Torts-Compotes-Blini-Pies-etc  (Read 18741 times)

Offline mendeleyev

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Recipes: Breads-Desserts-Torts-Compotes-Blini-Pies-etc
« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2012, 02:26:08 AM »
Awh, heck no. I'm not letting these guys at шоколадница (Chocolate girl) get away with this!

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Just because I've been successfully losing some kilograms recently doesn't mean that they can send these kinds of ads by email to derail my weight loss plans. No way! In fact, I'm going to march to the nearest location and order one of each of these berry and cream cheese blini (crepe pancakes) just to show that I have the willpower to eat only two plates...and no more!

Now take that you evil diet busting temptation enablers!

Offline Larry

• Trips: 5-10
Re: Recipes: Breads-Desserts-Torts-Compotes-Blini-Pies-etc
« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2012, 09:05:17 AM »
Beautiful photos.  It's a good thing I can't get blini here, unless I make them myself, and they don't look nearly that appetizing.

Bon appetit!

Registration