General Discussion > Media Room

Looking for love abroad? The Discovery Network wants you!

(1/11) > >>

knickerbockerglory1:
Men from the UK wanted for an exciting new documentary!

Are you looking for love abroad and currently using international dating and introduction services to help with your search?

Maybe you're planning to take a romance tour to Russia or Eastern Europe between December 2013 and January 2014?

Perhaps you've met 'the one' and are now in the process of arranging your first trip to see her?

Or if you've already met, maybe you're hoping to marry and bring her home to the UK.

As part of a one-off documentary for the Discovery Network, Knickerbockerglory - an independent television production company -  want to follow British men on their search for love abroad.

We'd like to provide a genuine and faithful insight into the ups and downs of cross cultural dating and the international agencies that broker these marriages.

Please contact enquiries@knickerbockerglory.tv or call 020 8740 6300 for more information.

Alternatively, if anyone has any questions, please ask as part of this thread and we will endeavour to answer them.

Thank you

andrewfi:
What is your expectation in respect of the storylines that you will be showing?

What is the editorial viewpoint?

Which TV programs, books or other media have you referenced in the planning for the project?

Welcome, I hope that positive expectations are confirmed and negative ones confounded.

Manny:
I have been chatting with these folks recently and suggested that the best way for them to get any participants from here is to engage with folk and answer questions. Hence the topic.

Haventhrow:
I have never read or seen on tv anything in main stream media that put a favorable light on this. Most seem to find the creepiest guys they can and focus on them. It would be refreshing to see a documentary that actually showed some nice couples who met this way and maybe interview a couple who have been happily married.

el_guero:

--- Quote from: Haventhrow on November 23, 2013, 09:01:30 AM ---I have never read or seen on tv anything in main stream media that put a favorable light on this. Most seem to find the creepiest guys they can and focus on them. It would be refreshing to see a documentary that actually showed some nice couples who met this way and maybe interview a couple who have been happily married.

--- End quote ---

There are some creepy guys in this ....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version