The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Are you planning to meet your partner for the first time?  (Read 3853 times)

Offline firecracker1

Are you planning to meet your partner for the first time?
« on: October 09, 2013, 08:32:50 AM »
Have you found love abroad online?

A new observational documentary for Channel 4 is following British men on their search for love abroad.

Do you use international dating sites? Are you planning to meet someone you have met online for the first time in the flesh?

Have you met your partner abroad and are now trying to bring her home?

Whatever your tale of cross cultural dating we’d love to hear from you.

Mod Note link removed, please read our Terms of Service

Offline firecracker1

Re: Are you planning to meet your partner for the first time?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 10:23:23 AM »
you can contact me at internationaldating at firecrackerfilms dot com if interested

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 10:31:23 AM »
Before touting your email address, why not tell us a little more about this?
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline lonedrake

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 02:08:47 PM »
Have you met your partner abroad and are now trying to bring her home?

How much are you paying?

Offline ashbyclarke

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 02:40:38 PM »
Sounds like a really good idea, can't believe you are even asking this question! You must have queues of people wanting to get on that big fat telly, I know for one that I love Jeremy Kyle and the great way he portrays his guests, can't wait to be the next moron portrayed so nicely even though I have my own teeth, or is that a problem?

Count me in, send me a PM and I'll gladly let you come and follow me round, I might even propose (not considering it but hey why not if it makes good telly) thing you need consider is my fee, 1 billion pounds in cash (none negotiable) prior to getting on the flight, which of course you will be paying, business class all the way :)

What a new year this will be  :8)
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day - Frank Sinatra