The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Bride of Ukraine is good ?  (Read 8565 times)

Offline ulle2012

• Spouses Country: Canada
  • Trips: 5-10
Bride of Ukraine is good ?
« on: August 04, 2012, 11:05:39 AM »
For Vinnvinny

What are your evaluation of Bride of Ukraine service? I want to date one of that women  http://www.bridesof*Unapproved Link*/brides/russian-brides-view-lady-profile-2333.htm ; http://www.bridesof*Unapproved Link*/brides/russian-brides-view-lady-profile-2335.htm

Offline Baloun

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
Re: Bride of Ukraine is good ?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 03:41:21 AM »
I don't know the site, but I had a quick look and one of the new profiles there is of a girl which married not long ago (you can find her on VK).
http://www.bridesof*Unapproved Link*/brides/russian-brides-view-lady-profile-6259.htm

Offline Odessarents

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 07:15:29 AM »
I don't know the site, but I had a quick look and one of the new profiles there is of a girl which married not long ago (you can find her on VK).
http://www.bridesof*Unapproved Link*/brides/russian-brides-view-lady-profile-6259.htm
She was married and is divorced, I see no where on here VK page it even says she is married or mentions anything about relationship statues.  I have copies of her documents and they say she is divorced.  :dh:

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 07:30:46 AM »
Rule of thumb is simple. Any site with credit system and not allowing direct contact, you should be weary of!

I have not dealt with this site, but tend to use sites that you pay monthly fee and contact women directly.
Then you know who your talking to.
There is nothing permanent except change.

Offline Tom Cat

• Trips: 20+
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 07:37:48 AM »
Rule of thumb is simple. Any site with credit system and not allowing direct contact, you should be weary of!

I have not dealt with this site, but tend to use sites that you pay monthly fee and contact women directly.

NS1,
I agree with you except, you can never know who anyone is, until you actually meet in person and spend time with them. :)
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Offline Odessarents

• Commercial Member
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 07:44:34 AM »

Point of fact on my home page it says this in a very BIG BANNER , CAN NOT BE MISSED , DURING A WEB-CAM CHAT YOU CAN EXCHANGE CONTACT INFORMATION

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2012, 07:47:16 AM »

Before making comments about my site you should first know what you are talking about , Point in fact on my home page it says this in a very BIG BANNER , CAN NOT BE MISSED , DURING A WEB-CAM CHAT YOU CAN EXCHANGE CONTACT INFORMATION
I read your information page and know enough, that you have to pay credits, to talk to your translator, who then gives letter to girl! if she likes, she will send one back and so on!!!!

Credits are fine, but maybe option for those who want to pay one fee and receive direct contact info??

If you are going to be on a public forum, I get to make comments :)

Offline Odessarents

• Commercial Member
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2012, 07:58:44 AM »

Before making comments about my site you should first know what you are talking about , Point in fact on my home page it says this in a very BIG BANNER , CAN NOT BE MISSED , DURING A WEB-CAM CHAT YOU CAN EXCHANGE CONTACT INFORMATION
I read your information page and know enough, that you have to pay credits, to talk to your translator, who then gives letter to girl! if she likes, she will send one back and so on!!!!

Credits are fine, but maybe option for those who want to pay one fee and receive direct contact info??

Thats not a true what you are stating , you have not used my service and the comments about talking to my translator are not true  and a generalization, what some agencies do and have done has nothing to do with me  as for selling a ladies contact information, No way there are to many weird and strange men on the internet and there would be no way to control who could buy it

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2012, 08:04:00 AM »

Thats not a true what you are stating , you have not used my service and the comments about talking to my translator are not true  and a generalization, what some agencies do and have done has nothing to do with me  as for selling a ladies contact information, No way there are to many weird and strange men on the internet and there would be no way to control who could buy it

You should read your own information page, i read it 10 minutes ago.
Your letters are translated by your girls both ways. So in all you are talking to your translator.
There are many sites with, personal email on site, to control contact information.
the lady could then decide if she wishes to share or even move to skype!
As noted on many pages here. Go to skype ASAP.

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2012, 08:15:21 AM »

Your letters are translated by your girls both ways. So in all you are talking to your translator.
There are many sites with, personal email on site, to control contact information.

NS1. you do not know what you are now talking about.
Bridesofukraine is one of the more honest sites  or agencies you will find.
I was asked a couple years ago from an owner of an agencies scam site to check   them out.
Other than the normal young hotties willing to date older men, I could find nothing to  the effect of what you now are saying.
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Offline Brasscasing

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2012, 08:19:27 AM »
She was married and is divorced, I see no where on here VK page it even says she is married or mentions anything about relationship statues.  I have copies of her documents and they say she is divorced.  :dh:

This is a brilliant example of how mis/dis information is disseminated. Has the information on the VK profile been misread? Baloun is engaged, why is he looking at profiles or maybe it's get even time? Maybe the SP isn't as up to scratch with his clients as he thought?

Maybe one of the our members can drop by and take a look at this VK profile see if there's mention of her status and put this to bed.

Brass
“I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."  ~ John Diefenbaker

P.S....Unless you happen to live in Quebec and are subject to the Quebec Charter Of Values, of course.

Offline Odessarents

• Commercial Member
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2012, 08:19:51 AM »

That's not a true what you are stating , you have not used my service and the comments about talking to my translator are not true  and a generalization, what some agencies do and have done has nothing to do with me  as for selling a ladies contact information, No way there are to many weird and strange men on the internet and there would be no way to control who could buy it

I know what is says , the letters are translated for the lady and given to the lady , like I said before a client can have a 30 minute skype chat with the lady and they can exchange e-mail address's , phone numbers etc during that call . so what is your POINT my clients can get the details of the lady when they chat with them and do what ever they want I am not forcing them to use my service or stay on the site. 

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2012, 08:20:48 AM »

NS1. you do not know what you are now talking about.
Bridesofukraine is one of the more honest sites  or agencies you will find.
I was asked a couple years ago from an owner of an agencies scam site to check   them out.
Other than the normal young hotties willing to date older men, I could find nothing to  the effect of what you now are saying.

Tomcat, No where did I write it was a bad site! I wrote that advice here is often to avoid or use caution  with sites the use credit system!
If YOU read the forums, you will see it is a recurring advice, which is not only me, but many say!

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2012, 08:27:42 AM »
edit

NS1
Bridesof ukraine, is not a letter writing factory as other pay per letter sites.
This is where you need to correct your statement.
If you have proof otherwise please share this.

My post count might be low, but I have been around a long time, and not all pay per letter sites work the same. tiphat

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2012, 08:36:47 AM »
NS1
Bridesof ukraine, is not a letter writing factory as other pay per letter sites.

My post count might be low, but I have been around a long time, and not all pay per letter sites work the same. tiphat

Tomcat, Again, No where did I state that.
I realize post count has little to do with experience in this!
I don't need to correct my statement! he agreed the translators do first steps, it is a credit system.
With any site, one should be aware. but as said before, many here give the advice to avoid credit systems and use a site where you can pay flat fee of some level!

I have used several sites, but never a credit system site. I took the advice of many!!

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2012, 08:43:58 AM »
NS1
Bridesof Ukraine, is not a letter writing factory as other pay per letter sites.

I don't need to correct my statement! he agreed the translators do first steps, it is a credit system.
With any site, one should be aware. but as said before, many here give the advice to avoid credit systems and use a site where you can pay flat fee of some level!

I have used several sites, but never a credit system site. I took the advice of many!!

NS1,
at Bridesofukraine,
translators translate they do not compose the letters.. what do you not understand :'(
you made a generalised statement that is not fact.

Offline Baloun

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2012, 08:47:13 AM »

When I checked her profile this morning (GMT+1) her profile was set to "married" (in the search results) and in her gallery were pictures of her wedding, which were added, as far as I remember, in March. Now the status is set to "actively searching" (in the search results) and the pics of her wedding are gone. The miracles of the Interwebs...  :laugh:

Offline Brasscasing

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2012, 08:53:56 AM »
When I checked her profile this morning (GMT+1) her profile was set to "married" (in the search results) and in her gallery were pictures of her wedding, which were added, as far as I remember, in March. Now the status is set to "actively searching" (in the search results) and the pics of her wedding are gone. The miracles of the Interwebs...  :laugh:

Why are you watching this woman's profile-you're engaged are you not?

...Or the miracle of someone with an agenda/grudge?

Brass
“I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."  ~ John Diefenbaker

P.S....Unless you happen to live in Quebec and are subject to the Quebec Charter Of Values, of course.

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2012, 08:57:32 AM »
NS1
Bridesof Ukraine, is not a letter writing factory as other pay per letter sites.

NS1,
at Bridesofukraine,
translators translate they do not compose the letters.. what do you not understand :'(

You should actually read what I wrote.
I never stated any facts! I did make a statement, which is true.
Apparently pounding your head is not helping you, maybe you should stop.

If you wish to promote the site, then do! I wrote my opinion, if you don't like it, Oh Well!

Offline Baloun

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2012, 09:01:30 AM »

Why are you watching this woman's profile-you're engaged are you not?

...Or the miracle of someone with an agenda/grudge?

Brass

Because I still like to look at beautiful women sometimes on a rainy day, my better half has her second home at VK anyway, and we both like to play detective and love to joke about these 20yo hooties who want 60yo farts from Kansas.  :chuckle:

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2012, 09:07:51 AM »
NS1

NS1,
at Bridesofukraine,

You should actually read what I wrote.
I never stated any facts! I did make a statement, which is true.
Apparently pounding your head is not helping you, maybe you should stop.

If you wish to promote the site, then do! I wrote my opinion, if you don't like it, Oh Well!

I am not promoting this site, you made an untrue General statement without proof .
Yes letters are translated, but is it without knowledge of the lady??

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2012, 09:11:42 AM »
thats right, you write letter, which goes to translator, then to girl!!!!
Then if she decides to write back reverse process.
So your letter does not go directly to girl as it is.

So you are talking to translator!!!! been there done that on Elena's model.
Did not go well!

So I prefer my translated letter goes directly to the girl.

Offline Brasscasing

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2012, 09:17:09 AM »
Because I still like to look at beautiful women sometimes on a rainy day, my better half has her second home at VK anyway, and we both like to play detective and love to joke about these 20yo hooties who want 60yo farts from Kansas.  :chuckle:

This woman is 30 and her age range is from 30 to 55...not out of the ordinary for a profile of a woman in her age group. I don't see a 20 year old hottie looking for an old man here.

So you (and the Missus) are scanning BoU profiles of beautiful women then looking them up on VK, eh? ... smacks of something more than just a passtime Baloun.

Brass

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2012, 09:20:01 AM »

Did not go well!

Other than translation, what will be different in this letter?
It will be professionally translated and accurate.
If you have proof the letters will not be the same, then please share with us.
This is not a large MOB agency, and the system is very different than what most say to avoid.

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2012, 09:26:23 AM »

Did not go well!

Other than translation, what will be different in this letter?
It will be professionally translated and accurate.
If you have proof the letters will not be the same, then please share with us.
This is not a large MOB agency, and the system is very different than what most say to avoid.

As I have stated, I have not used this site! I gave my opinion on pay per credit sites! Simple!

If you wish to promote or say it is great site, then by all means do so! Simple!
If you wish to argue with me, because you don't agree, waste of time.

OP asked, I answered! Simple!