The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: I have found my new love Irina  (Read 4515 times)

Offline ni3

• Commercial Member
  • Action speaks louder than words.
  • Spouses Country: netherlands
  • Trips: Semi-Resident
I have found my new love Irina
« on: July 31, 2012, 11:09:00 AM »
Please note: This topic is in the 'No Comment' room.

Well guys and gals, I have found my new love Irina.
Slava Ukraine.

Offline ni3

• Commercial Member
Re: I have found my new love Irina
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 12:56:03 PM »
Sweetie in July, TinEye anyone ?
Slava Ukraine.

Offline ni3

• Commercial Member
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 01:25:17 PM »
It started when I was googeling Euro 2012 for a friend who believes that I am a computer wizard because it took me only two months to send my first email. As usual I clicked on the wrong field and found UALadys.scam.
I thought ; look at that, this girls are just as beeautifull as my LAT girl Anna, but apparently I don't have to cook all the time, Anna could not even boil an egg to save her life.

As usual I was totally fed up with Netherlands, it only rains 36 ddays per month and the temperature is only marginally higher than a fridge, so why not ? Ukraine can not be worse than Sudan, which was my other option. Before I go to a new  country I always do a lot of research and I found out that I could do a lot of crazy things in Ukraine and get away with it.

Somewhere in the tons of information I found the Russian Bride Guide, the writer confirmed what I already knew ; my chance to find a FSUW was 99 % and would rise to 100 % when I would shave of my beard !
Slava Ukraine.

Offline ni3

• Commercial Member
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 02:52:54 PM »
But than I read the book again with a marker ; 20 year age difference - 20 %, arrogance - 15 %, socio-economic distance - 10 %, cultural issues - 10 %, protestant versus catholic - 30 %. After a good look in the mirror and thinking twice it turned out that I had an awful lot off issues to cconfront. Sad but true the only things in my advantage were that I have had a happy marriage before and my willingness to settle in sweeties hometown.
I have to write a seperate post on every issu, beccause I had very seriouds doubts about my own motives.
Slava Ukraine.

Offline ni3

• Commercial Member
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 02:34:35 AM »
The age difference ; originally I wanted to meet a 47 year well conserved lady, but agency owner Helen, herself happily married to a 17 year older Canadian said ; Nico why should you do that when you can get a much younger and more beautifull girl ?

I had to scratch my head for a couple of minutes and went back to the RBG, that fellow said #1 end of girls shelf life #2 girl knows women with good marriage with foreign man #3 couple looks credible #4 man settles in Ukraine  #5 man is in very good shape.

It turns out that we have some issues to work out I am getting oldder so I  drive bikes and 500 hp cars at 155 mph instead of 200 and I had to promise sweetie that 120 is the max from now on.
I have to cut down my binge drinking to once a week, no more street & pub fights,  cut down my nicotine intake OMG OMG almost all the little pleasures in life !

But the silver lining is that the " cozy home and tasty dishes " is actually doing me good, a lot of good really, I can get used to this !
Slava Ukraine.