The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Recommend a reputable site!  (Read 114768 times)

Offline Mikeav8r

• Keep the shiny side up and the dirty side down...
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 5-10
Re: Recommend a reputable site!
« Reply #150 on: June 06, 2013, 02:11:38 PM »
If you do not want to use expensive dating and matchmaking services, I would like to recommend you free dating sites:

freepersonals.ru
fdating.com
russianfreedating.com
mamba.ru

These sites are simple to use and totally free. You can loose only your time (but not your money).
Moreover, you can use social networks VKontakte.ru or Odnoklassniki.ru

Russian-dating.com is another free site (similar to freepersonals.ru) that is pretty good.

Also two decent monthly subscription fee sites are:

Russiancupid.com
and
Ukrainedate.com

Small monthly fee and free communication through email and chat.  Most just exchange email addresses and skype info but the sites are good for initial contact and screening.  There are some scammers there also but very few and very easy to spot...

M
Two Favorites:
1.  You have 2 ears and 1 mouth, therefor you should listen twice as much as you speak. -Confucius
2.  If you want to give God a good laugh, tell him your plans. - Anon

Offline Ladine

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #151 on: June 06, 2013, 02:45:59 PM »
ha ha ha.  we  want story?  but it will be difficult to write a great story.

it was my first dayting site. there began my adventure  ;D

and if the humor-off this site already has a bad reputation. locate in google reviews
If someone put photo of himself in white pants with siggarette  :chuckle:  no need to blame site as bad one  ;D
Luckylovers is typical dating site neither better nor worse then any other... no difference where to fish - depends on luck and skill of fishman

dear. You well know that this site contains only male players. good men out there are from 1 to 6 months. and go. who are some of the men tried to register there? how many do not relno relations will be given to you there? for the money. This site has long had a reputation of not being serious.

do you remember? I tried to make male profile in the past. I was in shock ...
smart will learn - a fool would teach.
Никогда не оправдывайся, если ты невиновен. Если в вас бросают грязью, к вам может и не долететь. А руки того, кто это делает, останутся в грязи. Люблю вас всех.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #152 on: June 06, 2013, 02:47:09 PM »
If you do not want to use expensive dating and matchmaking services, I would like to recommend you free dating sites:

freepersonals.ru
fdating.com
russianfreedating.com
mamba.ru

These sites are simple to use and totally free. You can loose only your time (but not your money).
Moreover, you can use social networks VKontakte.ru or Odnoklassniki.ru

There is a discussion on RUA about using VKontakte and FaceBook.

Another site that I have used is LovePlanet.ru the advantage here is they will not let "professional" adds on.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline khersongirls

• Commercial Member
  • KhersonGirls Marriage agency
    • KhersonGirls
« Reply #153 on: June 24, 2013, 09:25:50 PM »
the free sites are ok, as long as you keep your wallet closed and use it as a way to meet "friends" first and not a way to "buy" yourself a wife.

I still believe the small agencies are the best options as they know the ladies.

Kevin
www.khersongirls.com

Offline wildrover

• Commercial Member
  • Spouses Country: Russian Federation
  • Trips: Semi-Resident
« Reply #154 on: June 28, 2013, 01:19:46 AM »
Its a long time since i last posted on here , i think i was asking about documents i needed to get married to a Russian lady..??

Anyways , much has happened since then , i sold my farm in Poland , moved to Moscow and marrried my Russian lady...  At the time she worked as a childrens teacher in Moscow , but since then she has taken up a new job that may be of interest in this section..

My wife now runs the Moscow office of a marriage agency that seeks to find serious men outside of Russia for marriage...  The women are serious in their quest , they pay good money to register with this agency , and all are interviewed personally... You won,t get any requests for money from these ladies , and if they come to your country for a meeting they pay their own fare...

We have all met the scammers during the journey to find a genuine lady , but don,t be put off , i found my perfect lady , and now this lady wants to help other Russian women find their other half...  My wife has her office in central Moscow , and there is an office in St Petersburg too... My wife speaks pretty good English , and you can always speak to me if you have any problem....  The agency is called   "Svetlana"  http://www.en.mbasvetlana.com   The site is in English and other languages...   The agency can take care of any documents needed by either party , and arrange meetings in Russia or other countries... There is an office in Germany , but none in the UK as yet , but the agency welcomes contacts from men in the UK...   Give it a try , i can reccomend it , i know all the people involved and they are good honest people...
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER.....??

Offline patagonie

• Real life is meeting and kissing
  • Spouses Country: ukraine
« Reply #155 on: June 28, 2013, 02:05:11 AM »
Its a long time since i last posted on here , i think i was asking about documents i needed to get married to a Russian lady..??

Anyways , much has happened since then , i sold my farm in Poland , moved to Moscow and marrried my Russian lady...  At the time she worked as a childrens teacher in Moscow , but since then she has taken up a new job that may be of interest in this section..

My wife now runs the Moscow office of a marriage agency that seeks to find serious men outside of Russia for marriage...  The women are serious in their quest , they pay good money to register with this agency , and all are interviewed personally... You won,t get any requests for money from these ladies , and if they come to your country for a meeting they pay their own fare...

We have all met the scammers during the journey to find a genuine lady , but don,t be put off , i found my perfect lady , and now this lady wants to help other Russian women find their other half...  My wife has her office in central Moscow , and there is an office in St Petersburg too... My wife speaks pretty good English , and you can always speak to me if you have any problem....  The agency is called   "Svetlana"  http://www.en.mbasvetlana.com   The site is in English and other languages...   The agency can take care of any documents needed by either party , and arrange meetings in Russia or other countries... There is an office in Germany , but none in the UK as yet , but the agency welcomes contacts from men in the UK...   Give it a try , i can reccomend it , i know all the people involved and they are good honest people...
It would be nice that you inform your customers of the price of your services. The very good agencies have no problems with that.

Online AvHdB

« Reply #156 on: June 28, 2013, 03:59:37 AM »
Hi Wildrover,

Welcome back. I suspect the moderators will want to adjust your status into that of a commercial member.

There is a need for honest agencies that are forthwith about the expenses.

I would suggest is that you get Mrs. Light to join in some of the discussions and share some of her insights.

Kindly, Av

Offline jamaica_live

• причиняю добро и наношу пользу
« Reply #157 on: June 28, 2013, 06:49:56 AM »
That's curious: there are 187 women in their gallery, but if you limit your search to
weight: below 55 kg
-> only 24 women
People who do not listen to the advice, you can not help.

"В некоторых людях живет Бог, в некоторых - дьявол, а в некоторых только глисты." (God lives in some people, the devil - in others... and in certain people live only worms.)

Offline wildrover

• Commercial Member
« Reply #158 on: June 28, 2013, 08:01:46 AM »
If you are looking for a slim supermodel half your age who wants only a passport then maybe this site is not for you....?

Offline wildrover

• Commercial Member
« Reply #159 on: June 28, 2013, 08:05:39 AM »

It would be nice that you inform your customers of the price of your services. The very good agencies have no problems with that.

There is no cost to any man who want to contact the agency...

Offline Vinnvinny

« Reply #160 on: June 28, 2013, 08:08:59 AM »
I think Ms Live was passing comment, not actively searching. ;)

As patagonie pointed out, no pricing details are a bit of a red flag. I also think that for most men it’s rather important to state if a lady has children living with them (some want such a lady, some don't). At bit more information about each lady would be useful too.

Offline wildrover

• Commercial Member
« Reply #161 on: June 28, 2013, 08:27:32 AM »
It seems my statement that there is no cost to any man wishing to contact the agency is not clear...

THERE IS NO COST , NO FEE...   NADA...!

If you wish to contact the agency , then you can obtain details of the ladies that give more information...

The agency does not make public every detail about the ladies.....

Offline jamaica_live

• причиняю добро и наношу пользу
« Reply #162 on: June 28, 2013, 08:51:32 AM »
If you are looking for a slim supermodel half your age who wants only a passport then maybe this site is not for you....?
My point was that most men are not looking for FSUW who are their age, and yes, most prefer slender ladies.  :biggrin:
Any men can find ladies who are similar to ladies on this site on any another dating site.
I guess those women, who spend their money there, have a hope that agency will work hard in countries where it has local offices (Germany, etc.).

P.S. No, I am not looking for "a slim supermodel half your age who wants only a passport" coz I'm not a lesbian and person half my age is non-adult.
People who do not listen to the advice, you can not help.

"В некоторых людях живет Бог, в некоторых - дьявол, а в некоторых только глисты." (God lives in some people, the devil - in others... and in certain people live only worms.)

Offline Vinnvinny

« Reply #163 on: June 28, 2013, 09:20:10 AM »
It seems my statement that there is no cost to any man wishing to contact the agency is not clear...

THERE IS NO COST , NO FEE...   NADA...!

If you wish to contact the agency , then you can obtain details of the ladies that give more information...

The agency does not make public every detail about the ladies.....

Thank you for your clarification. I find it surprising that that the ‘Basic’, ‘Standard’ and ‘Exclusive’ programs are all free of charge, and also there is no charge for the ‘Romantic Tours’.

My own view is that most men would consider a lady’s city of residence and if she has a child as something quite basic, but as we appear to be entering into a ‘the customer is always wrong’ scenario, feel free to treat me as another dumb-ass - it goes with the territory.

Offline patagonie

• Real life is meeting and kissing
  • Spouses Country: ukraine
« Reply #164 on: June 28, 2013, 10:46:20 AM »

There is no cost to any man who want to contact the agency...
If i have already to pay a fee to an agency just to ask her what are services' prices  :ROFL:
Price of your services are not public information, it is what i meaned.

Offline ashbyclarke

« Reply #165 on: June 28, 2013, 01:16:54 PM »
Contract term for the "basis program" is 12 months

If its free, why's there a contract? What's my contract for if not payment?

Source:-
http://www.en.mbasvetlana.com/services/main_programs/basis_program
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day - Frank Sinatra

Online AvHdB

« Reply #166 on: June 28, 2013, 02:50:34 PM »
My point was that most men are not looking for FSUW who are their age, and yes, most prefer slender ladies.  :biggrin:
Any men can find ladies who are similar to ladies on this site on any another dating site.
I guess those women, who spend their money there, have a hope that agency will work hard in countries where it has local offices (Germany, etc.).

P.S. No, I am not looking for "a slim supermodel half your age who wants only a passport" coz I'm not a lesbian and person half my age is non-adult.

Jam I am an illusion poorer.

Seagull you need to tweek and improve your web site. It is a bit vague, I would ask a client or two (male) what they find confusing and contrary.

Some how I would explain the various options and advantages of working through your wife; i.e. she has interviewed the women that are presented. Get a faster server would be a help as well, it seems the pages load very slowly.

Offline wildrover

• Commercial Member
« Reply #167 on: June 28, 2013, 03:45:06 PM »
I am afraid that the website was created by a lady whose first language is not English , so if some parts are not clear thats the reason...

Any contract is simply an agreement between parties , there is no fee for any man to register with the agency...

If the woman travels to the UK , or any other country its at her expense not yours...

Obviously the agency cannot transport you to Russia for free , i don,t think anyone would expect that...

The agency will be happy to answer any questions you have about the service , and if you think its a scam , then simply look elsewhere...

My wife has a good reputation in Moscow , and was a teacher at one of the best schools in the city , if there was anything dodgy about this agency she would never have got involved with it..    It will cost you nothing to find out if its ok or not...give it a try...

Offline wildrover

• Commercial Member
« Reply #168 on: July 02, 2013, 01:28:04 AM »
Here is a link to a Facebook site that gives more information about the Russian Marriage agency that my wife works at..  If you have any questions you can ask there and find out all you need to know...  https://www.facebook.com/groups/ksenyascoffeecorner/

Offline khersongirls

• Commercial Member
  • KhersonGirls Marriage agency
    • KhersonGirls
« Reply #169 on: August 17, 2013, 07:43:14 PM »
I've posted this before.   Every agency has good/bad girls. Avoid the agencies that don't have local office.  Work with the office that knows your lady.  And most important. Don't send money to a stranger. Meet the lady in person.

Offline Porschepelle

• If it was easy - everybody world do it...
  • Spouses Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #170 on: April 30, 2014, 05:09:17 PM »
Hello everyoe!
Im new here and wondering if you can recommend some serious dating sites for women in Ukraine and Russia? Is the website Ladagirl connected/run by this site? Apprecate if somebody could recommend 1-2 sites, thanks.
Pelle.
If it was easy - everybody would do it...

Offline Manny

« Reply #171 on: April 30, 2014, 05:11:18 PM »
Hello everyoe!
Im new here and wondering if you can recommend some serious dating sites for women in Ukraine and Russia? Is the website Ladagirl connected/run by this site? Apprecate if somebody could recommend 1-2 sites, thanks.
Pelle.

Read the topic from page one, there are 12 pages of recommended sites.  :nod:
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline dgifted69

« Reply #172 on: August 03, 2014, 12:56:01 PM »
I've posted this before.   Every agency has good/bad girls. Avoid the agencies that don't have local office.  Work with the office that knows your lady.  And most important. Don't send money to a stranger. Meet the lady in person.
Yeah)) I am totaly agree with this advice. You need be very accurate with strager gils from Russia. Best way to be sure that, she is a real person is video chat or something in this style.

Offline idaho1

• "fortune favors the bold "
« Reply #173 on: February 18, 2015, 11:13:12 PM »
Use Mordinson.com  I used them and have been married 4 years next month. My marriage is in a very rough place right now but it's not the fault of the agency. They were very honest and fair.

Offline LeeS

« Reply #174 on: December 16, 2015, 06:37:57 AM »
I will recommend you http://*Unapproved Link*/. Me and my friend used it some time ago, and conversation with girls was very good. But it's hard to find bride there. It will be very hard. And in every agency you will faced with scammers, so be careful.