The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Recommend a reputable site!  (Read 52586 times)

Offline ashbyclarke

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Recommend a reputable site!
« Reply #165 on: June 28, 2013, 01:16:54 PM »
Contract term for the "basis program" is 12 months

If its free, why's there a contract? What's my contract for if not payment?

Source:-
http://www.en.mbasvetlana.com/services/main_programs/basis_program
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day - Frank Sinatra

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #166 on: June 28, 2013, 02:50:34 PM »
If you are looking for a slim supermodel half your age who wants only a passport then maybe this site is not for you....?
My point was that most men are not looking for FSUW who are their age, and yes, most prefer slender ladies.  :biggrin:
Any men can find ladies who are similar to ladies on this site on any another dating site.
I guess those women, who spend their money there, have a hope that agency will work hard in countries where it has local offices (Germany, etc.).

P.S. No, I am not looking for "a slim supermodel half your age who wants only a passport" coz I'm not a lesbian and person half my age is non-adult.

Jam I am an illusion poorer.

Seagull you need to tweek and improve your web site. It is a bit vague, I would ask a client or two (male) what they find confusing and contrary.

Some how I would explain the various options and advantages of working through your wife; i.e. she has interviewed the women that are presented. Get a faster server would be a help as well, it seems the pages load very slowly.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline wildrover

• Commercial Member
  • Spouses Country: Russian Federation
  • Trips: Semi-Resident
« Reply #167 on: June 28, 2013, 03:45:06 PM »
I am afraid that the website was created by a lady whose first language is not English , so if some parts are not clear thats the reason...

Any contract is simply an agreement between parties , there is no fee for any man to register with the agency...

If the woman travels to the UK , or any other country its at her expense not yours...

Obviously the agency cannot transport you to Russia for free , i don,t think anyone would expect that...

The agency will be happy to answer any questions you have about the service , and if you think its a scam , then simply look elsewhere...

My wife has a good reputation in Moscow , and was a teacher at one of the best schools in the city , if there was anything dodgy about this agency she would never have got involved with it..    It will cost you nothing to find out if its ok or not...give it a try...
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER.....??

Offline wildrover

• Commercial Member
  • Spouses Country: Russian Federation
  • Trips: Semi-Resident
« Reply #168 on: July 02, 2013, 01:28:04 AM »
Here is a link to a Facebook site that gives more information about the Russian Marriage agency that my wife works at..  If you have any questions you can ask there and find out all you need to know...  https://www.facebook.com/groups/ksenyascoffeecorner/
WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER.....??

Offline khersongirls

• Commercial Member
  • KhersonGirls Marriage agency
    • KhersonGirls
« Reply #169 on: August 17, 2013, 07:43:14 PM »
I've posted this before.   Every agency has good/bad girls. Avoid the agencies that don't have local office.  Work with the office that knows your lady.  And most important. Don't send money to a stranger. Meet the lady in person.

Offline Porschepelle

• If it was easy - everybody world do it...
  • Spouses Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #170 on: April 30, 2014, 05:09:17 PM »
Hello everyoe!
Im new here and wondering if you can recommend some serious dating sites for women in Ukraine and Russia? Is the website Ladagirl connected/run by this site? Apprecate if somebody could recommend 1-2 sites, thanks.
Pelle.
If it was easy - everybody would do it...

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #171 on: April 30, 2014, 05:11:18 PM »
Hello everyoe!
Im new here and wondering if you can recommend some serious dating sites for women in Ukraine and Russia? Is the website Ladagirl connected/run by this site? Apprecate if somebody could recommend 1-2 sites, thanks.
Pelle.

Read the topic from page one, there are 12 pages of recommended sites.  :nod:
please tell me where I'm being / have been 'dishonest'? 
Yes, he said that.........

Offline dgifted69

« Reply #172 on: August 03, 2014, 12:56:01 PM »
I've posted this before.   Every agency has good/bad girls. Avoid the agencies that don't have local office.  Work with the office that knows your lady.  And most important. Don't send money to a stranger. Meet the lady in person.
Yeah)) I am totaly agree with this advice. You need be very accurate with strager gils from Russia. Best way to be sure that, she is a real person is video chat or something in this style.

Offline idaho1

• "fortune favors the bold "
« Reply #173 on: February 18, 2015, 11:13:12 PM »
Use Mordinson.com  I used them and have been married 4 years next month. My marriage is in a very rough place right now but it's not the fault of the agency. They were very honest and fair.

Offline LeeS

« Reply #174 on: December 16, 2015, 06:37:57 AM »
I will recommend you http://*Unapproved Link*/. Me and my friend used it some time ago, and conversation with girls was very good. But it's hard to find bride there. It will be very hard. And in every agency you will faced with scammers, so be careful.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #175 on: December 16, 2015, 07:04:30 AM »
I will recommend you http://*Unapproved Link*/. Me and my friend used it some time ago, and conversation with girls was very good. But it's hard to find bride there. It will be very hard. And in every agency you will faced with scammers, so be careful.

Welcome to RUA.

The moderators are pretty tuned in to spammers and sock puppies.

Perhaps you can give a proper introduction, most of us do not bite.  :party0011:
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline odetovin

« Reply #176 on: February 03, 2016, 01:29:16 AM »
Hi,

You mentioned Anastasiadate.  I would avoid any pay per letter sites especially Anastasia.  Most women there are employees working on commission.  You will notice that your woman you are interested in is always online because they take turns.

Stick with the monthly subscription sites such as luckylovers.net.  The women there are more likely to be real (not model photos everywhere).  Good customer service too. 

Good luck!

Offline Jim Hall

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #177 on: May 16, 2017, 08:32:58 AM »
My lady said Elena's may be going down hill now. Her coworker, a woman, keeps getting her profile removed for no reason, and the site supposedly has a lot more bathing suit bimbos now. Maybe they got bought out? It s too bad, as that is where I met my lady. Although there were still scammers on the site when I was on it. But luckily I avoided them. And I would absolutely agree to stay away from any pay per letter sites!!! I know due to my previous ignorance :'(