The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Recommend a reputable site!  (Read 115346 times)

Offline KhersonGirlsAdmin

• Commercial Member
  • Love and travelings make life richer and more exci
  • Spouses Country: All over the world
  • Trips: 5-10
Re: Recommend a reputable site!
« Reply #125 on: March 05, 2013, 03:27:19 AM »
Well, it's good that you are educated person that  knows English and how to use PC. However being open-minded. a person should understand that anyway there is such a kind of women who have bad experience with local men, have no possibilities to use computers or internet (because of lack of time or finances) and indeed know NO English (for example women of various professions like doctors, hair-dressers, cosmetologists, bar-attendants, cooks, lawyers, teachers that don't use English everyday that's why they need interpreter’s help). But I think that these people also  deserve for a chance to meet a normal guy and create a family.

As for free dating sites, people not always provide with a truthful information in their profiles, like age or family status and there is no certainty in what they want. Such communication can last forever without any development of a relationship.

And concerning criminal background. You're absolutely right- we check  Americans, because more often we deal exactly with them. And thankfully there is such a wonderful law as IMBRA but anyway it helps to know whether a man was arrested, how many times he was married, how many kids he has, whether he had invited a fiancee from abroad before, in a word, it helps a lady to know better his past and life in general. Men have more serious attitude to  their search  and are honest from the very beginning. This is another advantage of joining agencies that are experienced in this field. 
KhersonGirlsAdmin

Offline sharonhaber00

• If you call it "Avatar", let it be Avatar...
  • Spouses Country: Israel
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #126 on: March 05, 2013, 03:52:56 AM »
Is there any happy costumer of Kherson Gals agency on this board who can reinforce the marketing suggestions of our friend Helen?

Addition: The sad thing is that this kind of marketing information is widespread across the net, and can be quite misleading. Then if you don't have an independent source (available for you, which you discovered), you can easily fall into the fantasy and be victimized. Unfortunately the "information" most of the uneducated blokes are exposed to is biased  :money:   

P.S. but they won't be educated by an agency, do they?
Nadie no sabe lo que tiene hasta el día que lo pierde.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #127 on: March 05, 2013, 04:18:42 AM »
But I think that these people also  deserve for a chance to meet a normal guy and create a family.

As for free dating sites, people not always provide with a truthful information in their profiles, like age or family status and there is no certainty in what they want. Such communication can last forever without any development of a relationship.

Helen you are right

Well, it's good that you are educated person that  knows English and how to use PC. . . .  a kind of women . . . have no possibilities to use computers or internet (because of lack of time or finances) and indeed know NO English (for example women of various professions like doctors, . . .  lawyers, teachers . . .

And thankfully there is such a wonderful law as IMBRA but anyway it helps to know whether a man was arrested, how many times he was married, how many kids he has, whether he had invited a fiancee from abroad before, in a word, it helps a lady to know better his past and life in general. Men have more serious attitude to  their search  and are honest from the very beginning. This is another advantage of joining agencies that are experienced in this field.

Helen, You are wrong, doctors and lawyers and teachers use and understand at least basic English in Ukraine, even if they have never travelled abroad.

IMBRA is a law that makes some assumptions but one thing that it is certainly is not is wonderful. While the efforts of VAWA & IMBRA are commendable it is targeting the wrong group of citizens, there are a number of threads on RUA concerning this legislation. This is the most current;

http://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php?topic=18785.0;topicseen

More troubling to my thinking is that you build a relationship on behalf of the women by feeding on this fear. It seems to be a form of control that does not allow a normal and honest relationship to develop between the two parties.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline jamaica_live

• причиняю добро и наношу пользу
« Reply #128 on: March 05, 2013, 05:44:41 AM »
But I think that these people also  deserve for a chance to meet a normal guy and create a family.
This has nothing to do with that who deserves what... but put yourself in men's shoes:
why would they pay to agency where they can meet girls who don't speak English and have no PC and PC skills (which leads men into more expenses) if they can find genuine ladies on free dating websites and those ladies do have PC and do speak some English?
People who do not listen to the advice, you can not help.

"В некоторых людях живет Бог, в некоторых - дьявол, а в некоторых только глисты." (God lives in some people, the devil - in others... and in certain people live only worms.)

Offline sharonhaber00

« Reply #129 on: March 05, 2013, 06:16:34 AM »
This has nothing to do with that who deserves what... but put yourself in men's shoes:
why would they pay to agency where they can meet girls who don't speak English and have no PC and PC skills (which leads men into more expenses) if they can find genuine ladies on free dating websites and those ladies do have PC and do speak some English?

For those who don't have pick up skills. Besides, she also needs to make a living  :-X 

• Commercial Member
« Reply #130 on: March 05, 2013, 07:51:39 AM »
AvHdB, I understand what you mean but what I'm trying that yes, women learned English at schools many many years ago, but they don't use it every day to be able to express their thoughts in it! So they need to refresh their knowledge from time to time or interpreter's help. Besides, even if lady agrees to go for a meeting without interpreter not every man understands that he should speak in appropriate way: slower, with simpler words. You and lady always have a right of choice whether you can communicate by yourself, the point is to meet a good person.

Jamaica_live, I believe you may learn English or obtain PC-skills, but to become a good-nature person takes more efforts and realizing what really matters in a relationship.  We don't deny free dating sites, everyone has a choice in life. One man's meet, another man's poison.
KhersonGirlsAdmin

Offline jamaica_live

« Reply #131 on: March 05, 2013, 08:02:52 AM »
Jamaica_live, I believe you may learn English or obtain PC-skills, but to become a good-nature person takes more efforts and realizing what really matters in a relationship.
If you are not able to give a decent answer to simple question why would you just don't keep silence instead of trying to assume what kind of person I am?  :innocent:

"В некоторых людях живет Бог, в некоторых - дьявол, а в некоторых только глисты." (God lives in some people, the devil - in others... and in certain people live only worms.)

Offline TomT

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #132 on: March 05, 2013, 08:30:20 AM »
KGA,

jamaica is very much admired around here; you ought to choose your words more carefully.

• Commercial Member
« Reply #133 on: March 05, 2013, 08:33:51 AM »
Hm...Actually, the saying didn't go into personals, it was just my explanation to your message. However if the hat fits you, wear it :)
KhersonGirlsAdmin

Offline TomT

« Reply #134 on: March 05, 2013, 08:42:47 AM »
Hm...Actually, the saying didn't go into personals, it was just my explanation to your message. However if the hat fits you, wear it :)

No one cares if you have animosity toward Russians but, if you are going to post on this forum, you ought to keep it to yourself.

Offline sharonhaber00

« Reply #135 on: March 05, 2013, 08:46:09 AM »

Helen,

It would be of a great value if we could read some of your customers' experiences on this board  :coffeeread:

Offline sharonhaber00

« Reply #136 on: March 05, 2013, 08:50:59 AM »

No one cares if you have animosity toward Russians but, if you are going to post on this forum, you ought to keep it to yourself.

Maybe I miss it, but don't see animosity. there is no need to be that severe  :hidechair:

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #137 on: March 05, 2013, 08:52:23 AM »

Helen,

It would be of a great value if we could read some of your customers' experiences on this board  :coffeeread:

We have a topic for that already: KhersonGirls (Questions for the owner). Questions etc should be on there rather than here.

Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

• Commercial Member
« Reply #138 on: March 05, 2013, 08:57:16 AM »
TomT, well, where do you find any animosity in my message? Let's not involve any politics here. Everyone knows that Russians and Ukrainians are brotherly people. So let's talk about the stuff but not the fluff.

Sharonhaber00, thanks  tiphat You know, it's a good idea!
KhersonGirlsAdmin

Offline jamaica_live

« Reply #139 on: March 05, 2013, 08:58:02 AM »
Haha!
Yes, when I read something like
Jamaica_live, I believe you may learn English or obtain PC-skills, but ...
I have some reasons to think that you are writing personally to me.  ;D

I asked you why would men choose your agency and didn't get an answer. ("everyone has a choice in life" is not the answer.  :) )

Need to notice that you chose very creative way to advertise your agency.  tiphat

Offline TomT

« Reply #140 on: March 05, 2013, 09:08:08 AM »
Everyone knows that Russians and Ukrainians are brotherly people.

Yes, everyone knows that Russians and Ukrainians love each other to death.

• Commercial Member
« Reply #141 on: March 05, 2013, 09:38:39 AM »
Jamaica_live, "you may do smth" would sound like "можно" in Russian, just to make clear it wasn't personally addressed to you.

Answering your question about the advantages of our agency I have done on our own topic here: http://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php?topic=1952.msg311378;topicseen#msg311378
KhersonGirlsAdmin

Offline Ladine

• Trips: Resident
smart will learn - a fool would teach.
Никогда не оправдывайся, если ты невиновен. Если в вас бросают грязью, к вам может и не долететь. А руки того, кто это делает, останутся в грязи. Люблю вас всех.

Offline Larry

Offline Ladine

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #144 on: June 02, 2013, 07:52:54 AM »
ha ha ha.  we  want story?  but it will be difficult to write a great story.

it was my first dayting site. there began my adventure  ;D

and if the humor-off this site already has a bad reputation. locate in google reviews
smart will learn - a fool would teach.
Никогда не оправдывайся, если ты невиновен. Если в вас бросают грязью, к вам может и не долететь. А руки того, кто это делает, останутся в грязи. Люблю вас всех.

Offline Millaa

• looking for a hero
  • Spouses Country: Hayshenway
« Reply #145 on: June 02, 2013, 04:01:15 PM »

and if the humor-off this site already has a bad reputation. locate in google reviews
If someone put photo of himself in white pants with siggarette  :chuckle:  no need to blame site as bad one  ;D
Luckylovers is typical dating site neither better nor worse then any other... no difference where to fish - depends on luck and skill of fishman
Скептический ум - страшное оружие с собственным счастьем

Offline Mikeav8r

• Keep the shiny side up and the dirty side down...
  • Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #146 on: June 02, 2013, 04:22:49 PM »

If someone put photo of himself in white pants with siggarette  :chuckle:  no need to blame site as bad one  ;D
Luckylovers is typical dating site neither better nor worse then any other... no difference where to fish - depends on luck and skill of fishman

+1  Very true!!  :thumbsup:  Although some of the larger sites previously mentioned on this site tend to remove the bait from your hook prior to it hitting the water  :chuckle:
Two Favorites:
1.  You have 2 ears and 1 mouth, therefor you should listen twice as much as you speak. -Confucius
2.  If you want to give God a good laugh, tell him your plans. - Anon

Offline JayH

• Watched
  • Spouses Country: Ukraine
« Reply #147 on: June 02, 2013, 08:49:44 PM »

Offline JayH

• Watched
  • Spouses Country: Ukraine
« Reply #148 on: June 02, 2013, 08:52:51 PM »
Okay thanks, spend money to sort out the real and fake in what way, do you pay for each girl you message??

The pay sites I have in my notes are:
http://www.luckylovers.net/
http://www.elenasmodels.com/

To sort out who is real-- and then who is serious and honest with you-- will take time and money.
EG   RLM site--it is well organised and easy to use.These numbers are approx    $50 per month
Buy $200 credits--- gives  you 50 free intro  letters to send per month  and then 30 as follow ups.It allows chat & video cam  in what you have paid. Video chat chews thru money.
plan on spending $1000 plus in a short time in sorting out-- there are a few other charges,
Pay attention to the advice on this site as to how these pay sites extract money from you. you can definitely set up meetings-- what they will mean will depend on how well you have done prelim prep.
Lots more to all this.
Elena site is recommended by many. I rate ease of use as being important.

Above is the post where quote is taken from-- it is clear I was quoting  another post and it is attributed accurately .

Offline kristinaffm

• Commercial Member
    • Ukrainian Dating Blog
  • Spouses Country: Germany
« Reply #149 on: June 06, 2013, 08:00:28 AM »
If you do not want to use expensive dating and matchmaking services, I would like to recommend you free dating sites:

freepersonals.ru
fdating.com
russianfreedating.com
mamba.ru

These sites are simple to use and totally free. You can loose only your time (but not your money).
Moreover, you can use social networks VKontakte.ru or Odnoklassniki.ru
Ukrainian Dating Blog - from a Ukrainian woman's point of view

Registration