The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Children of spouses & how to successfully move both of them.  (Read 15524 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Manny

  • Moderator
  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 15972
  • Country: gb
  • Gender: Male
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Status: Married
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Children of spouses & how to successfully move both of them.
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2014, 04:36:58 PM »
I've seen several websites suggest that all states recognize foreign drivers licenses. I know the US government has an agreement with many countries to honor them for 12 months after arriving in the US. I've also read they can't be used as a form of ID and must be accompanied with a valid passport.

Does anyone know of a state that does not accept them?

Start here:
please tell me where I'm being / have been 'dishonest'? 
Yes, he said that.........